[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit how the fuck do I kill this guy? I can usually get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-12-11_00001.jpg (237 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-11_00001.jpg
237 KB, 1280x720
Holy shit how the fuck do I kill this guy? I can usually get to the second stage of the fight, but then he just rapes me. I always try to dodge his attacks, but a lot of times, nothing seems to happen when I hit the dodge button. What fucking do?
Also Killer is Dead thread I guess.
>>
C'mon /v/ don't fail me now.
>>
this game is sexist, mysoginist garbage. as a female gamer im deeply offended
>>
>>319807030
Yes, but how do I kill the boss? He's got this attack where he hits me 3 or 4 times in a row, and I can't dodge in-between.
>>
>>319805845
are you serious? like cmon
>>
>>319807030
shit b8 m8
>>
>>319805845
There's some blood and stuff in the pots around the arena if you smash them.

Honestly he's just a bit of a casual filter. I don't remember if you need to purchase the not-Dark-Step in KiD but it'll make your life a bit easier. Just watch him, he telegraphs every single one of his attacks, and hammer on him after he whiffs his attack.

Probably the best fight in the game outside of the final boss fight. His stage 2 attacks are just souped up versions of his stage 1 attacks. Bit of a bother on Nightmare.
>>
>>319807823

I don't have a lot of upgrades.
I think I'll do some other missions first and grind for some moon crystals, then come back after I've upgraded.
>>
>>319808046
Sure. I just did all missions and sub-missions as they came, so I was probably more loaded when I got to it than you.

Don't bother with any sub-weapon upgrades that aren't the default rooty-tooty-point-and-shooty arm, which has a fantastic counterattack for ranged enemies and is needed for the worst boss in the game.
>>
>but then he just rapes me

Is this a literal statement?
>>
>>319805845
Basically all you can do is get good. Killer is Dead isn't really that hard by action game standards.
>>
>>319807823
>Honestly he's just a bit of a casual filter.
Sounds like OP is a casual who got filtered.
>>
>>319805845
There's no real trick to it, you're just supposed to have become good enough by that point in the game. The only legitimately bullshit part is the buttonmashy QTE, be prepared to lose a finger or two.
>>
File: 115299473581.jpg (39 KB, 370x320) Image search: [Google]
115299473581.jpg
39 KB, 370x320
Fun game, even if there isn't much to the combat. Scarlet is absolute god-tier.

>>319808046
The upgrades definitely trivialize the game's difficulty by a bit. Lately, I've been thinking of doing a fresh "no upgrades" run on Very Hard.
>>
>>319808916
Having no retry button for her missions makes them a bit more frustrating than they needed to be.
>>
>>319807310
Really? Learn to dodge and block. First time he's hard but second time I only got hit once by his bullshit beam.
>>
>>319808189
>Don't bother with any sub-weapon upgrades that aren't the default rooty-tooty-point-and-shooty arm
I liked the charge cannon. When fully upgraded, it can wipe out groups of enemies pretty easily. It was especially useful for that one side quest with the elevator.
>>
>>319805845
Quite honestly, I think this is the hardest boss in the game due to those fucking button mash QTEs in it. He's the only fight that took me more than 2 attempts.

Killer Is Dead was fun as fuck though. Definitely a hidden gem of last generation.
>dat music
>dat crazy
>dem visuals
>dem waifus
Probably my favorite game in the genre that wasn't made by Platinum or Capcom.
>>
>>319810576
I used it to strip the armour of those big gold assholes.
>>
>>319808916
>even if there isn't much to the combat.
wat
>>
>>319810976
I wish the story was at least comprehensible.
>>
>>319811394
It's simple combat. Tapping attack, occasionally doing a QTE. Timed blocking. There isn't a lot of depth to it. But it is very solid.
>>
This game's art style makes me think my monitor's viewing radius is out of whack.
>>
This game was all style and game feedback.
No complexity just orgasmic game feel.

which oddly didn't work well enough.
why is that?
>>
When in doubt, spam dodge.
>>
>>319812521
A challenge is fun from time to time anon.
I agree, while I was playing the game I was fucking hyped watching the shit go on the screen, but that's mostly all I did. Maybe a higher difficulty will help?
>>
>>319812521
I enjoyed the flashy combat, the story wasn't making much sense though. The ending still impressed me even though I didn't understand half of it.
>>
>>319812521
probably this>>319812350
artstyle isnt for everyone and it can get annoying at times
plus all that lewd shit scaring normies away
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.