[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/square -enixs-former-president-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 18
File: twcwusn2l1yoce5ovx96.jpg (554 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
twcwusn2l1yoce5ovx96.jpg
554 KB, 1280x720
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/square-enixs-former-president-calls-the-way-konami-is-treating-hideo-kojima

>"As I know Mr. Kojima, I want to say, 'I can't believe this cruel treatment!' But, here I'm going to give my thoughts as a corporate exec...However you think about this, this is a negative for business. Maybe leaving the home console market is management's plan, but going out of your way to make enemies with the world has no meaning. Generally, this kind of thing happens when there's a lack of leadership... I think, perhaps, there isn't someone in charge who is paying attention and laying out all the little details for whole enterprise.When you are not aware that the feelings of your own department aren't aligned with the world at large, the results can be deplorable." — Yoichi Wada
>>
>>319804870

Why does Kojima-senpai look so old in that picture? Is this after his mistreatment, or before?
>>
File: can i take your order.jpg (8 KB, 261x400) Image search: [Google]
can i take your order.jpg
8 KB, 261x400
>pot calling the kettle black
>>
File: 1407885475977.jpg (3 MB, 3964x2230) Image search: [Google]
1407885475977.jpg
3 MB, 3964x2230
>>319805021
Bad lighting I'd say
>>
Why did they do such an evil thing to Mr. Kojima
>>
>>319805021
That picture is post konami giving him the shaft
look what it did to him
>>
>>319805556
Because Kojima doesn't know how to handle a budget
>>
>>319804870
Why the fuck does anyone care what Yoichi "I make business decisions based on what my fortune teller tells me to do" Wada says?

Why isn't he dead in a ditch somewhere?
>>
>>319806198
He didn't make any deals with the yakuza that he didn't fufill.
>>
>>319805874
>squander millions of dollars
>Miss deadlines trying to make perfect game
>Be forced to release an unfinished game by suits
>Game makes back everything put into it and they also have a nice engine to allow making future games faster, easier, and cheaper
>Get kicked out and banned
>>
>>319806565
I just fucking love how quick you are to defend him. Deadlines are established for a reason and he let himself get bogged down in minute, wasting everyone's time and his superior's money, his meandering around resulted in a half finished game, even if he made the money back, his ass is still in trouble for not being able to reach deadlines.
>>
>>319806565
Kojimadrones believe this. Kojimadrones would have waited 10 years of active developments for "the perfect game"
>>
>>319806759
Deadlines are established as an arbitrary number because businessmen want as much money as quickly as possible with no regard to a quality project.
>>
>>319805874
Yeah, I can't really blame Konami since he also definitely waste lots of money with all that pointless crosspromotion branded clothing/accessories

Gotta stop that money leak
>>
File: 1447929129035.png (3 KB, 73x82) Image search: [Google]
1447929129035.png
3 KB, 73x82
>>319805874
>>319806565
Both Konami and Kojima fucked up trying to finish and release the game
>>
File: 1422415302636.gif (1021 KB, 421x389) Image search: [Google]
1422415302636.gif
1021 KB, 421x389
>people defending a shitty corporation because it's the contrarian thing to do

How long before /v/ starts defending EA?
>>
>>319807005
Not the point, he received a deadline from his superior, he received a budget, from his superior, he failed to maintain either, if you worked in business you would understand but than again that would require you to work for a living.
>>
>>319807227
EA has committed multiple legally questionable acts.
Konami is currently punishing a man for failing to maintain budget and timetables..
>>
File: 1438464054449.gif (2 MB, 260x192) Image search: [Google]
1438464054449.gif
2 MB, 260x192
>>319807227
EA is a good company though what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
Konami has hated Kojima since pulling the whole Moby Dick studios thing.
>>
>>319805916
To be fair, Konami's CEO and executives are batshit insane. IIRC multiple statements from anonymous Konami staff back when the whole thing went to shit have corroborated that the CEO has a gambling addiction and all the executives think gaming will die and are obsessed with Pachinko machines.
>>
>>319807542
I hate all this Kojima cuddling too but Konami are still cunts for a multitude of other reasons.
>>
>>319805021

He cannot afford food or shelter anymore and is rapidly aging now.
>>
>>319807391
>EA has committed multiple legally questionable acts.
Like what?

>Konami is currently punishing a man for failing to maintain budget and timetables..

Has there eve ever been any source on this, or is it yet another fallacy that /v/ latches onto to push a narrative? That sounds an awfully lot like a certain other group of people. Konami is distancing itself from console/PC gaming. They don't want Kojima being associated with one of their biggest IPs anymore as most people recognize associate Kojima with MGS more than they do with Konami.
>>
>>319805874
>banning him from accepting a goty award
>he deserved it

Whoa man, what are you doing! You can't put that much irony in there.
>>
>>319807950
Anyone who looked at Lords of Shadow and figured "yeah let's slap a Castlevania name on this shit" deserves a thorough dressing down.
>>
didn't konami basically run off the suikoden guy too? this is nothing new for them.
>>
>>319805874
OOOH don't forget all the music liscensing!
>>
>>319807853
How are you enjoying the new Battlefront, or do you prefer Assassin's Creed? Actually you seem more like a Call of Duty man since you seem to be a fan of Mr. Kotick.
>>
>>319807853
Can you tell me who Mr.Shitface is?
I genuinely do not know.
>>
You act like konami was making tons of money from other ips or something or only has 1 group of developers
>>
>>319808214
Are you saying right now that Hideo Kojima did nothing for Metal Gear Solid 5? I'm not trying to be hostile here, but is that what you're really saying?
>>
>>319805021
He's fucking 52. I'd say he looks good for his age.
>>
>>319808306
The guy that worked on Grim Fandango
>>
>>319808214
He was the game director and producer. What you're saying is equivalent to saying a movie director shouldn't receive an Oscar because he just tells the actors what to do.
>>
>>319808236
Are willing to deny Mister Schiefer is free from any of those things Kotick just said? His antics shows that yes he is indeed a lazy incompetent childish liar on a pathological level. Going LALALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING just because the truth comes from someone you don't like just proves how completely and utterly unsuited you are for the rea, harsh, business world.
>>
Kojima isn't the perfect saint fanboys depict him as but at the very least Konami could've allowed the man to be able to celebrate the game winning awards like everyone else even if they punished him in other ways.
>>
>>319808214
>If anything, the guy who made the FOX engine or made the models
>the guy
you're stupid
>>
>>319808445
You don't even know his name. Hilarious. About what I expected out of a /v/ shitposter. Do you even play video games, or do you just come here for the epic memes?
>>
>>319808578
>>Yes. he did not make the engine, he did not code anything, he did not make the music.
Most of the dozens of people who worked on the game wouldn't even have jobs if it wasn't for Kojima.
>>
>>319805874
Fuck off Konami shill, getting told by fucking Yoichi Wada means you are absolute evil
>>
>>319808574
Perhaps banning him from the awards was a little harsh, I admit, however failure has consequences, even if they aren't always fair or proportionate.
>>
>>319808578
Alright, you can say he behaved unprofessionally as a business man, I will give you that. But the identity and execution of Metal Gear Solid and it's engine are thanks to Kojima. His vision set forth the gameplay, narrative, and yes, even the team he put together to create the fox engine.

He may have squandered money for the company, and if you think what Konami did is justified as a business that intends to have future business in the industry, I just respectfully disagree. But I really don't think you're right about him having nothing to do with the success of the game. That is just incorrect. It is like saying Peter Jackson has nothing to do with the success of the Lord of the Rings franchise because he didn't act in all the parts, render the cgi and use the camera to shoot it himself.
>>
>>319806198
>>319806339
He's the president of Shinra now
I'm not joking
>>
>>319808835
Not to work on anything meaningful. You think people signed up for the industry to make Imagine Babies and pachinko games?

They do it for the chance to work under one of the greats.
>>
>>319808725
Because the award wasn't for the story dumbass? It was for the game, which Kojima designed. In fact, according to /v/, story doesn't even matter in games. Why does it matter now?
>>
>>319804870
>Kojima joins SE
>SE wants him to make an FF console game
Will it be good?
>>
>>319808835
But not all together. You can take individuals out of a group that made a good game but they won't make the same kind of product. Look at Blizzard and how some of the people left to make shit like Torchlight and Hellgate:London while others stayed behind to make Diablo 3.
>>
File: 1426473756526.jpg (24 KB, 598x392) Image search: [Google]
1426473756526.jpg
24 KB, 598x392
>>319809235
>Kojima joins SE
>Comes together with Nomura to make a new IP
How confusing/convoluted will it be?
>>
>>319809235
Yes
Kojima needs to go back to linear, cutscene heavy, story focused games
Put Kojima in charge of FFXVI and you'll sell 30 million copies from name alone
>>
>>319809454
>They dont give a fuck what they work on. Aslong as they get paid.

Oh. Are you a developer?
>>
>>319809430
>MGS + KH plot
No one will ever know what the hell is going on.
>>
>>319809430
>main character gets handed a new swird5 to increse his power
>goes full autist describing how well made and perfectly polished the sword is
>>
>>319805021
That's before if I recall correctly. It's like two years old.
>>
>>319809804
KH's plot is actually pretty understandable but I will admit a good chunk of the clarification comes from Nomura's interviews/supplementary material.
>>
Let me guess, Konami wanting to just make Pachinko machine from now on is something that Konamifags are actually real happy for and will actively defend them for it.
>>
>>319809454
You started off reasonable bro. We weren't factoring opinion into it, you said he didn't have anything with the game becoming GOTY. I wouldn't have engaged you cordially if you were just going to moving around the goalposts.
>>
>>319806759
>Deadlines are established for a reason and he let himself get bogged down in minute

/v/: blue collar workers
>>
>>319805874

>corporate shilling this hard

Konami shill pls go we don't want your fruit machines
>>
File: laughing elder god.jpg (412 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
laughing elder god.jpg
412 KB, 1280x720
>>319810080
>he doesn't do TPS reports
>>
>>319806759
It's cute how naive you are.
You unironically think that Triple A companies give a single fuck about meeting deadlines, in an industry where things like AC Unity are a reality.
>>
>>319807232
If you worked in entertainment, you would know a movie or game deal is different from a bussiness deal in that the guarantee of profit is nonexistant. There is no such thing as a "safe" investment in the entertainment industry. At best, it is an educated guess that drives the decision of when and where to place deadlines. Most productions do not line up exactly to their plotted schedule. Games and films take many essentially diverse types of people to make, and each person is a variable. Budgeting is especially difficult in entertainment because as a creative in charge of a team, you are obligated to tell your investors what they want to hear in order to deliver the best quality product possible in as little time as possible. It is a balance between appeasing the overhead and making difficult creative decisions. The true work of a director is maintaining the equilibrium between both sides of the production. MGSV made a tremendous profit and spawned an incredibly well optimized engine. Kojima did his job admirably, and had he been allowed to finish the game, we wouldn't be having this pointless discussion in the first place. And if rumors are true and Konami execs checked out on home console gaming long ago, then I have no doubt the game's production was an uphill battle from the start.
>>
>>319807542
>5 years and 80 million are generous for developing a game AND it's engine
Just when you thought you knew exactly how ignorant /v/ is towards gaming, they manage to surprise you once more.
>>
>>319808578
Joosten is only horse faced, not a whore!!!!
>>
>>319805874
>>319806759
>>319807017
Holy shit is Konami infiltrating /v/?

I don't care much for Kojima but I did my research instead of blindly parroting shitposts from this board.

The game's budget was 80 million. On day one, MGSV made ~170 million. Day. One. Even if we bump up the budget to be 100 million, MGSV still made back it's budget in one day plus more.

I don't think Kojima is innocent in all this but he fucking delivered. Konami is just a salty bitch who wants to burn every bridge in game development just to focus on its mobile and gambling divisions. Like, really? Barring a former employee from accepting an award? That's petty shit. It only garners bad press, while letting the fucker go would have salvaged some good press.
>>
>>319807542
And you know the best part?
Kojima is still seen as a hero outside of 4chan, and Konami as the big bad, and everyone is glad they are fucking off from videogames.
Feels good.
>>
>>319805021
He's had a hard life.
>>
>>319809804
Dude fuck that
>MGS world in KH.
Now thats some crazy shit
>>
>>319810891
No idiot, Konami happens to be the only company in the entire industry that gives a fuck if it's games reach deadlines.
Please, look forward to PES 2017 and the next MGS!
>>
>>319805021
>konami has been depriving kojima (secret vampire) of sustenance (blood) and his hundreds of years of evading death are starting to catch up with him
somebody needs to hire him he's gonna die
>>
the FOX engine was actually optimized and made in 5 years for 80 million?

TORtanic cost like 500 million and ran like dogshit. Wildstar was in development for something close to a decade and the game engine ran like dogshit.

Kojima used japanese shinto prayerss to make a game engine that was well optimized, that quickly. even CDproject had to downgrade W3 despite having slav technowizards
>>
>>319811049
How is that a good thing if you end up delivering an unfinished product? Deadlines mean jack shit if you're still making money and pleasing your fans.
>>
>>319805021
Because that's Hideo, Kojima died in the fukushima incident 2 years ago.
>>
>>319811049
>but muh deadlines
>PES 2017

So you have no argument. I know you're trolling, but I figured you'd have something to maintain the guise of a debate.
>>
>>319811206
Just laughing at the fact that people unironically think Konami gives a fuck if MGS was finished when these fucks made Ground Zeroes a paid demo.
>>
>>319807542
They gave him 80 mil to develop MGSV and a new engine, whereas they gave him 60 mil to develop MGS4
>>
File: aicolonel.png (54 KB, 135x196) Image search: [Google]
aicolonel.png
54 KB, 135x196
>>319811002
>Patriot-styled Keyblade
>>
>>319808968
How fitting.
>>
File: sally.webm (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
sally.webm
3 MB, 720x405
Daily reminder that Sahelanthropus is an allegory for the game itself
>unfinished
>way too ambitious for it's time
>takes literal magic to stand on it's own two feet
>created by a humble creator misunderstood by the entire world and who gets his ass kicked by everyone for no reason
>>
>>319809454
>>319811382
>They dont give a fuck what they work on. Aslong as they get paid.
Not true. There's actually a branch of psychology that researches stuff like this. Research shows that "meaningful" work has a lot of positive business outcomes like lower turnover and higher performance.
Research also shows that, past a certain level (i.e., having enough to live comfortably), securing additional pay only motivates people doing mechanical labor. Do you happen to be a blue collar worker?
>>
>>319811698
>give him 60 million to make a linear game
>give him just 20 million more to make an open world game AND a new engine from scratch
Stop posting.
Also, MGS hasn't had a game with good story for almost 12 years now.
>>
>>319810891
You have no idea how sales work. A developer only gets a fraction of the dollar. V would still have to sell twice as much as it has to break even.
>>
>>319811216
>Except the award wasnt for the game

I must be confused as to what best action/adventure game means then. Forgive me.
>>
>>319807227

Basically Konami shills are on full damage control.
>>
>>319812626
>MGS never had a good story
No, I said that since MGS3 it hasn't had a good story.

And unless the open world is Arkham City-tier small, then it WILL cost much more than a linear game.
Africa is mid sized, but Afghanistan is quite large, probably twice as big as Africa, and those maps take A LOT to make.
Every single plant, every single elevation, every single rock had to be put by hand in there.

No, 80 million and 5 years isn't enough for a new engine and this kind of game, even more considering certain engines have been more expensive than that to create.

>>319811216
It won both best action game and best OST.
>>
>>319813073
This.
It's been both.
Kojima probably took too much time to make the game and ran out of time, and Konami was stupid enough to think 5 years was enough time.
The only way this could have ended nicely is if they had used an already existing engine and maybe by making it a PS4, XONE and PC game only, but of course, Konami wanted even more money despite the paid demo scam.
>>
File: 1418850888476.jpg (22 KB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
1418850888476.jpg
22 KB, 225x255
>>319813480
>director of the game
>didn't have anything to do with the game
>>
>>319812762
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2010/02/anatomy-of-a-60-dollar-video-game.html
Actually they make back about half. More if the sale is digital.
>>
>>319807005
Deadlines are established because shit has to get done. If you don't work to deadlines, there's fucking chaos. Thanks for showcasing you have no clue about anything regarding the creative process.
>>
>>319804870
>>"As I know Mr. Kojima, I want to say, 'I can't believe this cruel treatment!' But, here I'm going to give my thoughts as a corporate exec...However you think about this, this is a negative for business. Maybe leaving the home console market is management's plan, but going out of your way to make enemies with the world has no meaning. Generally, this kind of thing happens when there's a lack of leadership... I think, perhaps, there isn't someone in charge who is paying attention and laying out all the little details for whole enterprise.When you are not aware that the feelings of your own department aren't aligned with the world at large, the results can be deplorable." — Yoichi Wada

true
>>
>>319811892
what was it going to do, the lights were blinking
>>
File: Heavy Epic Face.jpg (12 KB, 203x202) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Epic Face.jpg
12 KB, 203x202
>>319807397
Fucking this.

He screw up the story REALLY bad.

One Hideo Kojima is not making a game.

There are hundreds of ppl out there. Just because this man is a "face" of ceritan project this dosnt allow him to do such things like putting his name EVERYWHERE and including himself into a game.

Come on /v/... He WORKS for Konami. He does not own it.

You know what is the most interesting in all of it?

Why we are not hearing any word of explanation from Mr. Kojima?

And dont bullshit me with this whole "OHHH DUUH? HE IS STILL ON CONTRACT?"
>>
>>319804870
Didn't they instantly break even on MGS5 sales compared to Kojima's weighty budget? Like within a month?
>>
>>319814140
Like within a day, more accurately.
>>
>>319814003
>There are hundreds of ppl out there. Just because this man is a "face" of ceritan project this dosnt allow him to do such things like putting his name EVERYWHERE and including himself into a game.

Actually, it does.

>Why we are not hearing any word of explanation from Mr. Kojima?
Because for Japs work is like a goddamn religion and everyone wants these things to be forgotten.
You will NEVER hear Konami nor Kojima even acknowledge this, they simply won't talk about it, that's how Japs are.
>>
>>319813569
logic at its finest
>>
>>319814313
Then it probably did in the second day.
>>
Why does no one ever have a source for the whole "Kojima went over budget/deadline" thing?
>>
File: Heavy Epic Face 2.png (92 KB, 316x209) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Epic Face 2.png
92 KB, 316x209
>>319814140
>>319814263
I think when they would allow Kojima to polish his game into the "perfect" stage with this 51 mission and shit Kojami would be at loss.

Besides... You fuckers don't even know how hard is for programers to adapt to whole new graphic engine.

I bet half of the developming process was graphic bullshit just to impress todays fucked up audience.

Thank kiddos for that.
>>
>>319814497
Konami shills have access to all that shit.
>>
>>319814309
For fuck sake.
One guy is a "face" of project... Then HE should get all the prizes and shit even if his bosses are does not agree with them and according to them - he fuckes up?

Anon? Do not ever assume a company.

>You will NEVER hear Konami nor Kojima even acknowledge this, they simply won't talk about it, that's how Japs are.

You know SHIT about asian culture. Specialy Japanese one dear Amerciano-eating-friend. Whole work culture is based on SHAME.

So ppl are NOT doing ceritan things because the community would point out them and they do not want to feel ashamed.

That onyl proves me that Kojima fucked up about something? What? We will never know because Konami dont want to fuck him up entirely and Kojima is ashamed and will never admit his gulid.

Go read some books about culture intead of learning all the time for your idiotic exams.
>>
>>319814497

memes are better than truth
>>
>>319815013
Source: anon's asshole.
>>
File: Kojima X Square Enix.jpg (118 KB, 417x829) Image search: [Google]
Kojima X Square Enix.jpg
118 KB, 417x829
>>
>>319814140
Holy fuck. I wish it would be so simple like this Anon is saying...
>>
>>319814313
this is the same company that harasses its employees into quitting because it's cheaper than firing them and paying severance. they're pretty evil regardless and no better with their financing outside of pachislots

look at the shit budgets their devs always gets, or how many issues can be directly attributed to konami being faggots.

>Lab Zero gets fucked over by Autumn Games getting sued and Konami's first response is to cut ties with Autumn Games and demand SG be removed from the PSN store, forcing them to re-release it themselves, because fuck you
>cuts ties with Kojima and then forcibly removes a FREE DEMO from PSN without consulting anyone and fucking up the license checker, no apology or explanation given
>SuperBunnyHop video explaining what happened from an insider is flagged by a high-ranking Konami lawyer (specifically for 3 seconds of revengeance footage used in the video and nothing else, strangely)
>youtube made a public statement that konami's flag on the video was so strange they actually considered it suspicious (considering the content of the video it was obviously an attempt at censorship), and restored the kojima investigation vid
>>
>>319815013
That's how Jap culture is.
Kojima is the face of Kojipro, just like Kamiya is the face of Platinum Games.

>That onyl proves me that Kojima fucked up about something? What? We will never know because Konami dont want to fuck him up entirely and Kojima is ashamed and will never admit his gulid.
Yeah, that's why Konami is in full damage control saying that Kojima is only on vacation.

Sorry, but Konami is the one that has a Big Brother system to control it's employees.
I'm so glad that their reputation among players has been completely destroyed.
>>
>>319804870
I believe that one excerpt about Kojima making Konami pay for the license to use some retro song and then tossing it because it didn't fit his perfectionist standards. It was supposedly the straw that broke the camel's back which is what led to Konami just shutting down development of the game.
>>
File: 09537-0a7368638a0ed1e.jpg.gif (956 KB, 277x209) Image search: [Google]
09537-0a7368638a0ed1e.jpg.gif
956 KB, 277x209
>>319815095
Source: a little thought about whole situation and lectures about the cultures of other parts of the world.
>>
>people defending some dumb gook who waste 80 million and half a decade just to make a shitty game

Top kek no wonder /v/ is full of communist faggots.
>>
>>319815309
But Kojima is not without blame either.

I think he knew what was the situation inside company.
>>
>>319804870
lol fiiiiiight!!!!
>>
>>319808604
>>319808456
>>319808368
>responding to obvious b8
come on now

even if it's not bait he's clearly a retard and not worth the time
>>
>>319815493
>people defending a company that spies it's employees and makes their working conditions worse on purpose if they don't behave like good boys

Konami has been put down like the dogs they are.
They have been kicked out of this industry, and the Pachinko market is not only a disaster, but Japan is revising the legal hole that allowed Pachinkos in the first place.
Can't wait to see this company die.
>>
https://youtu.be/iQTH9R6XazM
>>
>>319815493
Do not even offend communists.

Almost 95% of /v/ is deepest shit in the world dipped in a puke of cancer that destroy our hobby industry.

Fucking kids and this whole 18+ generation...
>>
File: 8900451.jpg (268 KB, 1204x1136) Image search: [Google]
8900451.jpg
268 KB, 1204x1136
>>319815493
Back to reddit with you, 1990s fagglet.
>>
Says the guy who basically ruined Square and Final Fantasy.
>>
Wonder if Kojima would ever go to Square. It's one of the few companies that would give him the resources he needs to work at the scale he likes to and they have a huge amount of existing IP to draw from.
>>
>>319815908
You suppose to be over 18 to post on this website.

You reading comprehension skills sure suck balls.
>>
>>319815723
And yet you're still here.
Oh, wait.
You probably just got here.
>>
>wada
lol
Can I have opinions that matter? He almost bankrupted SE
>>
>>319815981
He could be forced into DLC and possibly exclusivity.
>>
>>319816095
I wish I had...
>>
>>319814003
>tf2shit saved on his pc
>that english
opinion discarded m8, go put some more coal in the fire
>>
>>319807232

Sounds like his superiors were a bunch of chucklefuck gooks who don't play vidya gaems bro.
>>
>>319815493
>wasted

And yet they made a huge profit on that same game within the first few weeks.

Imagine what the game could have been had they given KojiPro even another 6 months.
>>
>>319816676
Thanks. I will.

Now go and do more dank memes please.
>>
>>319805916
It doesn't matter anymore because the game made back literally twice its budget.
>>
Not attending official events related to Metal Gear or Konami must have been part of the terms he was released with, way back before this show happened. He's no longer an employee, has no legal ties to Konami except for what's already established, they can't just suddenly stop him from going wherever the fuck he wants unless it's something he himself had agreed to and personally signed. Kojima knew and still pretended he can go there and pick up an award for a company he no longer works for.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1920x1080
>>319805021
Lighting

It can make or break a picture

Like how the fucking UK made Miyamoto look like a Zombie
>>
>>319804870
Just hire him already.
>>
>>319804870
>Fire vice president who is probably the biggest personality in a board that is otherwise best described as schizophrenic
>lack of leadership

>>319805021
He´s 50 something years old.
>>
>"This guy costs so much money!"
>"But he made metal gear solid, probably the only thing that keeps us afloat, fiscally."
>"I don't care, we still own the brand, so fuck him."
>"You want me to fire him, leader-san-sama-senpai?"
>"Yes, but make it public, and make people hate us."
>"Why?"
>"Because. Now do it. And bring me some pachinko machines."
>"Yes wise leader-sama-chan"
>>
>>319819381

>Just hire him already.

Final Fantasy XVI is directed by Kojima, how that will turn out?
>>
>>319805916
So? Konami doens´t know how to handle anything, their dealing with the situation was even more aweful than kojima overspending.
>>
>>319811892
>created by a humble creator misunderstood by the entire world and who gets his ass kicked by everyone for no reason
why hello, huey
>>
>>319812762
>NEET thinks he knows shit about business
You got your "knowledge" about sales from /v/ and reddit. Fuck off, you don't know shit about the industry.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.