[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proper SMT Sequel When?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: never ever.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
never ever.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
When are we ever going to get a proper follow up to this series and not hot handheld garbage?
>>
>>319799857
Disregard that I am a faggot
>>
>>319799857
The Metatron fight was a lot of fucking fun.
>>
I really loved all the handheld games I've played so far but I also want another Megaten on the PS4/Wii U that isn't fucking Persona.
>>
SMT4's biggest problems had nothing to do with the system it was on.
>>
>>319799857
stay mad, sonygger.
>>
We need Kaneko back as lead director.
>>
File: delicious.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
delicious.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>319801948
>pretending presentation doesn't matter

Enjoy your cardboard cutout game slapped together with shoe string and the hopes and prayers of orphaned children while Personafags get all the production value and fandom.
>>
>>319802683

I prefer the 2d demons though.

What now?
>>
By "proper" you mean big budget, and not anytime soon. Be thankful the series is not dead.
>>
>>319803092
And its a damn shame. I love the gameplay but I'm only human. I like good looking things with a budget that can afford finer things like a 3D world with heavy attention to detail.

SMT:N is goddamned near the ideal game for me. I won't be ashamed of wanting more of the same with better visuals.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.