[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game isn't that good. The combat feels fucking stupid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: xenoblade-chronicles-3ds.jpg (48 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade-chronicles-3ds.jpg
48 KB, 620x388
This game isn't that good. The combat feels fucking stupid. It's all just comboing into topples and spamming the memenado powers.. it feels like a singleplayer mmo, with a massive world that just feels lonely as fuck.

The gem system is fucking retarded

The quests are FUCKED. So many quests that do fuck all.

Why do people like this game again? Is X any better?
>>
>>319795773
>comboing into topples and spamming the memenado
>singleplayer mmo, with a massive world
>So many quests
And you ask why the game is popular.
>>
>>319795914
>empty mmo world
>singpleplayer mmo fetch quests

Yeah, why is it popular?
>>
>>319796127
>MMO
>without the 99% of dipshits that populate those games
>>
I liked it because of the very different setting. Gameplay was pretty boring at times
>>
>>319796371
Do you have aspergers?
>>
>>319796475
I'm on /v/, of course I do.
>>
>>319795773
X is better in gameplay in every way. Controls feel as smooth as butter. The depth of strategy and how much the game punishes you is perfect.

However, it is still mmo-like, just way faster, more free and layer upon layers of strategy.

XC trumps it in cutscenes and character interaction. Gameplay is dogshit compared to X
>>
>>319795773
>Why do people like this game again?

By people I assume you mean the Nintendo fanboys that bought it, and they only liked it because there was shit for JRPGs on Wii. It's the Golden Sun of its platform.
>>
>>319795914
Are you implying that those are good things? Those things ruined the game for me.
>>
>>319796631
>Those things ruined the game for me.
Yes, and that's your opinion and since /v/ isn't a hivemind unless it's talking about dank memes, other people have differing opinions.
>>
>>319796616
The difference is that Golden Sun is one of the best JRPGs even to this day
>>
>>319796849
I'm going to tell you this just so I can fit in
your taste is fucking shit
>>
I like the game somewhat but I feel OP is not wrong

The combat really is mediocre and I don't enjoy that aspect
>>
>>319797257
I'm on /v/, of course it is. You don't go scuba diving in a septic tank unless you're fond of shit.
>>
>>319795773

This sounds possible >>319796616

There were no fucking JRPGs on the Wii, so they ate up the one games that isn't complete horse shit and hyped it up.

I mean it sure has an interesting setting and the areas look nice, but I fucking hate the combat that is even worse than in your average free to play MMO and I agree there are tons of quests that leave a sour taste of "why the fuck did I bother with this shit" in my mouth.
>>
Single player MMOs are the best types of games though.
>>
>>319795773
What PS2 game is this?
>>
>>319795773
It was obvious from the gameplay footage and the fact that the previous game was a phone game made for wii. The only good thing that can be said was aboot the size of the areas and the music.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.