[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worht buying a New 3ds?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: New-3DS-Screenshot-01.jpg (49 KB, 665x397) Image search: [Google]
New-3DS-Screenshot-01.jpg
49 KB, 665x397
Is it worht buying a New 3ds?
>>
>>319786654
If you haven't got a 3DS and want one yes. The old one is inferior in every way

If you have a old one and really REALLY want to play xenoblade on the go then yeah

If you have a 3DS don't bother.
>>
How about wait a year or so and get a NX portable?
>>
>>319787015
Pretty much this.
>>
>>319787015
Will be more New 3ds games like Xenoblade, that you cant play on the old one?
>>
It is a handheld, so no.
>>
>>319787368
SO far two games. And the Monster Hunter games have faster loading and better textures.

Nobody knows. I doubt it.

Regardless the system is bretty cute and feels much nicer. Literally everything is improved over the old 3DS.
>>
>>319786654
>worht
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>319786654
Its really hard to find one on low enough firmware for custom firmware.
I'd just get an old 3dsxl since they all ship on 9.2 or lower.

Xenoblade is better on the wii

If you don't care about piracy then go burn all your money on whatever you want.
>>
If you can find one on 9.0-9.2 firmware then the overclocking and emulators make it worthwhile.
>>
If you already own a previous model, no. The only exclusive is the Xenoblade port and the only game that shows improvements is MH4U, and even then it's just minor graphical stuff.

If you've never owned a 3DS before, sure.
>>
>>319787754
Misspelled worth
>>319787676
>>319787962
>>319788135

Well, thanks for the info. Perhaps i sell my old 3ds and buy a new model one this Christmas
>>
>>319788248
Yeah its worth. Go to /hbg/ and look up how to get cfw on it. Be careful though

most n3d xls in the market don't have the proper version number:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/n3ds-xl-firmware-by-version-number.381479/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.