[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFCIAL BILLY MITCHELL HATE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Paste_Mitchell2.jpg (88 KB, 556x314) Image search: [Google]
Paste_Mitchell2.jpg
88 KB, 556x314
FUCK BILLY MITCHELL.
TEAM WIEBE ALL THE WAY
>>
File: image_1.jpg (71 KB, 466x263) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
71 KB, 466x263
<3<3<3<3
>>
hey

hey guys

GUYS

We have a kill screen coming up!

Guys!
>>
Steve weeb is the first to get a donkey Kong kill screen here.

*cue devastated face*
>>
>I'm too dumb to understand that documentaries are often faked by taking the worst moments out of context from weeks of filming in order to tell an easy take of good vs evil
King of Kong is a piece of shit film. Is Billy Mitchell a cunt? Probably. To the point portrayed in the film? Not even close.
>>
>>319786369

I see the Billy Mitchell IDF is here
>>
>>319786369
Billy, even when he's not being an asshole to wiebe,
IS SO FUCKING FULL OF HIMSELF.
IN EVER ASPECT OF HIS LIFE INCLUDING HIS STUPID FUICKING HOTSAUCE
>>
>>319786369
He tried to sue Regular Show recently for using his likeness for a character.
>>
>>319785872
I heard Billy Mitchell was actually an OK dude.
Apparently he knew he was gonna be portrayed as a villain and was ok with it.
Apparently his sauce is pretty tasty too.
>>
>>319787081
probably salty they didnt hire him to do the voice
>>
I want to see Billy Mitchell try (and fail) to get into a modern e-sport like Dota2, LoL or CS:Go.

Make it a reality TV show.

Imagine the comedy value.
>>
>>319787170
I think everyone featured in this documentary is full of themselves.
they all seem to be autistic. some are a little bit more high functioning than the others:
Billy > Wiebe on the autism scale
>>
>actually falling for the "Billy Bad Guy" angle

You are so fucking easily manipulated. Pathetic.

I bet you beleive everything in the news too.
>>
>>319787170

This is the truth.
>>
King of Kong is absolutely staged-in-editing "documentary" but it's a hilarious watch regardless.
>>
>>319787315
Billy really was an asshole. he refused to ever do his highscore live. he used a tape even though he himself didn't believe in using tapes.

he was an ass.
>>
File: 1441856860691.jpg (120 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1441856860691.jpg
120 KB, 500x371
>>319787315

this, WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
Does he still sell hot sauce?
>>
regardless of how much the footage was edited to sing a certain tune, it is pure bullshit that steve's video was rejected on principle but billy's video was accepted
>>
Billy Mitchell is actually not a bad guy. He wanted to be portrayed as an asshole to generate interest in the Donkey Kong scene.

In particular the scene where he says "There are some people I don't want to spend too much time with" was taken out of context. The conversation was actually him saying he didn't want to spend too much time with Wiebe because he didn't want to seem like he was stealing his strategies or anything.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxRsQjvAQAA

For anyone thinking that Steve is the good guy and everyone on Twin Galaxies was on Billy's side, watch this. Even the ref wasn't on board with the tape Billy sent in and quit the job afterwards.
>>
my hated of Billy comes from the fact that he fucked over Wiebe. regardless of the editing to make him seem like an ass.
he for some reason was allowed to use a VHS as proof while Wiebe was not. its bullshit.
he was a sore loser whos only accomplishment in life besides Hot sauce was having a high score which he lost SQUARE AND FAIR. but he couldn't handle it.
>>
>>319787932

>he for some reason was allowed to use a VHS as proof while Wiebe was not.

Walter's fault, watch >>319787791
>>
>>319788016
that's all because he was an asshole. and they all had to suck his dick. or he would lose it. BECAUSE HE WAS AN ASS
>>
>>319787791

What's wrong with using a Double DK boardset?
>>
>wow dude you just memed harder than anyone i've ever seen on this website. How many memes did you acquire before graduating from Memeing University? Do you meme over 9000 times a day, because the fact that you are such an expert memer points in that direction. God damn I have never seen a meme as epic and dank as this in my entire life, and i am quite the meme master myself, creating over 500 popular memes on the mememunity s4s and danking and memeing for the last five years (though you obviously experience time in meme years at this point, which makes me meme my meme to you sir, i mean meme) I really wish i could meme as hard as you because than my meme would meme and then memes would be dank as a meme! rite, amirite? lol and lel and kek but really sir, thank you for being dank as *** and posting such sweet meme as this, it made me meme until my meme went memeside out and meme'd me harder than a meme memeing meme you fuggin meme
>>
They REAAAAAALLLLY need to do a sequel.

So many people were inspired by this movie to beat the high score. I think it was more than doubled. Like 10 new players all achieved high scores since this movie was released
>>
Everyone in this Doc is in someway an asshole
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.