[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want Baiken to be playable in the new Guilty Gear games and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Baiken.png (859 KB, 704x1142) Image search: [Google]
Baiken.png
859 KB, 704x1142
I want Baiken to be playable in the new Guilty Gear games and Jubei to be playable in Blazblue. Never gonna happen, is it?
>>
Baiken is possible, but unlikely.
Jubei has been "confirmed" not possible.
>>
>>319783001
I want Baiken to be playable so I can jab fingers up her pooper
>>
can someone give me xrd please
>>
>>319784043
I want Bridget to be playable so I can jab fingers up her pooper
>>
>>319784358

https://mega.nz/#fm/JdpBSRBY
>>
>>319784506
>Here's your (You)
>>
File: 1382567430889.gif (668 KB, 372x292) Image search: [Google]
1382567430889.gif
668 KB, 372x292
>Jacko is the only decent character added to Relevator
>No Baiken
>Elphelt's new costume looks dumb as hell
>>
>>319784717
>what is Johnny
>implying her new outfit isn't way better
>>
>>319783001
baiken is also my favorite character
i think nips don't really like her though
>>
File: leo ky kings.jpg (391 KB, 939x958) Image search: [Google]
leo ky kings.jpg
391 KB, 939x958
>Winning an FT5 9-0, since we just kept going
A shame the data leak or whatever kicked in. Those were good matches, I would've liked to keep going.
>>
>>319784980
She was 3rd in the final poll. Only difference was around 600+ votes I think. They like her. But for now they just want the Queen to come in first.
>>
>>319784717
>>319784863
I don't mind Elphelt's new outfit that much. I do find the classic more cute, but it's natural for people to like the new edgier, sexier one.

I don't like the native color scheme though. Black and white it's kinda boring for a character that used to have so much visual impact. It do suit the story I guess.
>>
>>319783001
Baiken will get in, eventually, its a matter of when not if.
Jubei, well, good fucking luck with that.
>>
>>319784717
Why are you hating on Abyssal Elphelt?
>>
File: GGXRD TL.png (173 KB, 750x671) Image search: [Google]
GGXRD TL.png
173 KB, 750x671
How did I do?
Some of the left top I'm kinda unsure of.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.