[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How good is Killing floor 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
How good is Killing floor 2
>>
>>319778326
it is good
>>
>>319778907
He's right^ it is good
>>
Its alright
The devs are wankers tho
>>
>>319778326
Not as good as KF1
>>
Good but not as good as KF1 right now

And they're already adding f2p features whilst it's in early access
>>
Wait until all 10 perks are out in the year 2019.
>>
Is good but is hanging on a thin thread right now thanks to Tripwire dumb moves.
>>
>>319778326
Its average, compared to KF1 it is a pile of shit.
>>
Microtransactions good.
>>
>>319780758
>>
>economy added in early access
Outlook: not good.

Also they nerfed just about everything that was fun in the past so playing with pubs and winning is nearly impossible now.

Don't they know they need at least 1 overpowered perk to help good players win with bad players?
>>
Massive fucking banners when a ''Free'' content update launches for a early access game good
>>
What is wrong with Zed economy? Also the update frequency is fine. You whiny entitled faggots expect too much too frequently.
>>
Early access done right, that's how good it is.
>>
>>319782995
Its a free to play mechanic and even though it doesn't effect gameplay its a tacky addon that should never cost money in a thirty dollar game. In Black Ops 3 when I saw the crypto token store I just assumed they added microtransactions but no it was in game currecny made through gameplay. So even Call of Duty is more pro consumer. And by this point they know no one will complain about it, like you, because it's been so normalized by Valve. Its factually a free to play mechanic and has no place in paid games when the skins could be free and traditionally earned instead of random drops insensitivity pay.
>>
Why are you asking us?
It's on free weekend you donut
>>
>>319778326
>devs refuse to hotfix issues
>instead save them for a "free content pack" update to pad the list of fixes
>4 month periods of unbalanced to near useless classes
>prioritize cosmetics over content

Early Access Done right!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.