[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skyrim Vs. Fallout 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: skyrim.jpg (26 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
skyrim.jpg
26 KB, 460x215
>>
neither
>>
skyrim is so boring for me right now.

the story is so shit i can't get invested.
the combat is shit too.
it looks really good though.

should i just give up on it? i always do side quests but never muster enough willpower to finish the main ones.

how do i make this game fun?
>>
Skyrim
>>
>>319772609
you cant
you played this game for four years now
just move on
>>
>>319772609
You can't make the core gameplay fun, no amount of mods was able to fix something broken so deeply in the game.

You can sprinkle some stuff on it to distract you though, waifu mods, better graphics, nee mod zones and combat modifications like dismembering and physics.

Eventually though it gets to you.

Fallout 4 is significantly better for the fact that the core gunplay is fun.
>>
File: 1389308158736.jpg (59 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1389308158736.jpg
59 KB, 512x384
Skyrim > Fallout NV > Fallout 3 > Fallout 4
>>
Skyrim
Couldnt bother to play FO4 I got bored so damn fast of it. At least I could play vanilla skyrim almost to the last quest. It bugged there and gg.
FO3 did also last way longer than FO4
>>
>>319772609
Guild quests, side, and random quests are the best part of Skyrim, like the talking dog quest that gets you the choice between two daedric items, nightingale shit, theives guild, dark brohood, etc
>>
>>319774153
>>319773914

i think i'm going to... i just feel like i'd be missing out after all this time playing on/off without beating it...

combat is pure shit unless you play stealth, but then you're just incredibly op :T

all characters are basically shit with no development at all, performances are wooden, lore is very interesting but i have to read a shitload of in-game books to get the full experience and it doesn't really have significant payoff...

i'm just sad, i remember i had a good time with oblivion but it feels like both it and skyrim are games that are only fun for fucking around and testing stuff instead of completing the actual game
>>
>>319774317
i already played through thief's guild and dark brotherhood with other characters...

both are ok... pale in comparison to oblivion

college of winterhold is just shit.

i'm a current spellsword/battlemage and i just rek everything in combat... i thought i'd have fun but this is a fucking snoozefest.

once you complete the grind to become strong you realize how combat is one dimensional. fucking snoozefest
>>
I like to argue that Skyrim has greater roleplaying value so I go with Skyrim.
>>
EPICrim vs Memeout 4

Lmao bruh come in fa.m we all the answer 2 dat boooooiiii
>>
Fallout 4 of course. The main story isn't trash, the gunplay is actually good and exploring can be entertaining.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.