[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck were they not all Ghouls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Cromwell.png (2 MB, 1568x904) Image search: [Google]
Cromwell.png
2 MB, 1568x904
How the fuck were they not all Ghouls?
>>
same with child of atom in fo4
>>
Because "Atom" as a sociological force actually exists.
>>
Stupid magic bullshit beth put in fo4

I GOTS THE SIIIIGHT GIMME DRUGS
>>
>>319762564
Poor bait. Psykers have been in all fallouts.
>>
>>319762627
Like what

Mama fucking Murphy was the only one I've seen so far
>>
>>319762771
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Psyker
>>
>>319762818
>>319762771
BTFO
>>
>>319762818
Absolutely disgusting

doesn't change the fact mama murphy is an annoying cock and 100% the reason I didn't do the minutemen though
>>
>>319762771
The Master
a ton of minor characters in F1 and F2.

the Forecaster in Fallout NV.
>>
The bomb itself is not actually radiating. Its after the explosion the gamma radiation gets intense. I believe.
>>
HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS

I laughed when I heard the children of Atom say that line. My favourite line from Confessor Cromwell; the way he delivers it is funny.
>>
>>319762207
Anyone ever read that fanfiction of the segment of ghoul that consider theirsleve "ghoulius maximus" the superior race

interesting read, cromwell is mentioned
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.