[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get this? What's the verdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: fast-racing-neo.png (290 KB, 670x250) Image search: [Google]
fast-racing-neo.png
290 KB, 670x250
Should I get this? What's the verdict?
>>
it's fast
>>
great game
great price
>>
>>319760932
I cant into the controls. For some reason the colour switch and boost keeps fucking me up
>>
Can I play against /v/
>>
>>319763493
you can play against friends... so no
>>
>>319760932
It's nothing that's not been done before, but for the price, you can't really go wrong.
it's not like there's much else to play on the WiiU at the moment anyway.
>>
Definitely worth the price. It's a real solid game.
>>
>>319760932
Just get it. Fun stuff, really does feel right. Only thing that bothers me is the rubberbanding. You just know it's a matter of time before the AI overtakes you even if you're doing nothing.

At least get it to support future racing. I'm sick of having one release every million years.
>>
If you like:
-WipeOut
-F Zero
-Extreme G
-Star Wars Ep1 Racer
You might enjoy this game, especially if you enjoy a mixture of both.

I just unlocked Supersonic League (2nd one), shit's going almost too fast.
Only problem with the game so far is that track with the walking robot, the screenshake is outrageous and I can't see shit.
>>
Anyone knows if they are working on a patch to fix the bugs?
>>
>>319765891
What bugs?
>>
>>319766103
crashes during online play
>>
>>319766103
Online mode crashes the game sometimes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.