[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 2K_Australia_logo.png (6 KB, 128x102) Image search: [Google]
2K_Australia_logo.png
6 KB, 128x102
What went wrong?
>>
Australia is pretty lousy with it's software companies, especially video game development.

Australia's getting pretty lousy with everything actually. Jobs go to either China or Taiwan now and you're not likely to get hired unless you have 5 billion hours of credible work experience or you're "under-represented"
>>
Australians are pretty at technology. They're a nation of plumbers imho senpai. There's just a few in CSIRO that skew the data.
>>
Having to make a Boringlands game.

That, and 2K has been fucking over its studios a lot in recent years. 2K Czech was killed and the Mafia franchise transfered to a bunch of startup nitwits in the San Fran area.
>>
>2K
Welp found the problem

>Australia
I'm Australian so I can tell you it sure didn't fucking help
>>
File: memelands.jpg (818 KB, 1776x1392) Image search: [Google]
memelands.jpg
818 KB, 1776x1392
>>319760256
Pic related and this>>319761589
>>
>>319761836

Reminder that Scooter is dead and we're stuck with the lesbian mechanic.
>>
>>319762821
Can't we get Ellie instead? Or have Moxxi shamefully go back to her secret job of being a mechanic after her son's death?
>>
>>319763019

> Comically fat woman
> Sexy slut with memetastic big pusshole
> Lesbian woman

Knowing that the writing department has been infested by Burch, who do you think is most likely to get such a prominent role?
>>
>>319763153
fuck
>>
Our country hates video games and so all our good talent goes overseas or does CGI for other industries like Rising Sun Pictures does
>>
>>319761836
The friend zone thing was satirical, just done poorly.

I thought the cowboy, donuts, homophobia describes a foreigners picture of America pretty well.

The Meme meme meme thing was alright if we knew if it was Burch or someone making fun of Burch writing it. The fact that he was associated with the game at all makes it hard to tell what's a joke or satire, or him being a cluck. Australians aren't good at satire but they try.
>>
what went right?
>>
>>319760256
They worked on Bioshock 2, so they'll always be good in my eyes.
>>
Gaming gets fuck all funding in Australia so it doesn't really get much shit done
>>
Why do people even live in Australia anyway? Is the weather really nice or something? It seems like it should really only be visited as a vacation destination and even then, with caution.
>>
>>319765585

They're too poor to escape.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.