[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there will never be another Jedi knight game. Hold me, /v/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (35 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 640x300
>there will never be another Jedi knight game.
Hold me, /v/.
>>
I'm kind of waiting to see if they bring back a redesigned Jerec in Rebels
>>
>>319740603
Thank the gods! Imagine how fucking bad it would be if made now?
>>
>>319741985
You'd only be able to carry two guns and your lightsaber would be controlled with some Kinect bullshit.
>>
>>319740603
With how Star Wars is treated these days that's a positive.
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sariss

He's in the ep.IV, does that mean Jedi Knight is canon ?
>>
>>319743031
Pretty sure that falls under EU and is therefore not canon. I mean, they clearly crowbarred her into Ep. IV by picking out a blonde woman who's head is turned so you can't see her face and claiming she's "in disguise".

Why were EU creators so obsessed with trying to fit all these characters into the original trilogy or giving huge backstories to minor characters in the movies? They actually wrote up a whole thing about that Death Star gunner who says "Stand by" where it turns out he was disillusioned with the Empire and deliberately held off firing the superlaser to give the Rebels time to hit the exhaust port.
>>
>>319740603
MOORGAN KAATARN!
>>
>>319743602
"I had the honor of taking his head and THRUSTING IT ON A SPIKE for all to see!"
>>
File: Boc_jk.jpg (99 KB, 550x867) Image search: [Google]
Boc_jk.jpg
99 KB, 550x867
this fucking guy
>>
>>319741985
>>319742708
>>319742749
Epic pessimism bros xD

Only 90s kids will get this
>>
>>319743528
> They actually wrote up a whole thing about that Death Star gunner who says "Stand by" where it turns out he was disillusioned with the Empire and deliberately held off firing the superlaser to give the Rebels time to hit the exhaust port.

That one in particular really feels like someone was desperately trying to create a big story for every single character with a speaking part, as if they were hired to do it or something.

"He says 'stand by' twice? Uh...clearly that means he was stalling for time because Alderaan's destruction had destroyed his faith in the Empire and he wanted the Death Star to be destroyed! He's an unsung hero of the galaxy! He also would have become a Jedi if he'd lived, because he had latent Force powers that allowed him to predict that if he just said 'stand by' once more, Luke would have enough time to launch his torpedoes!"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.