[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well it looks like an Underdale vs Melee showdown is quickly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: happening.jpg (246 KB, 959x676) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
246 KB, 959x676
Well it looks like an Underdale vs Melee showdown is quickly approaching, the ultimate battle between tumblr sjws and /r/smashbros autists.

Which fanbase will be able to rally the most to their side?

Which meme game will reign supreme?

Will it be Tumblrtale, beloved indie title and Tumblr's Game of the Year?

Or will it be Memelee, Sakurai's magnum opus and the autists' preferred fighting game for the past 14 years?

Who do you think will win, /v/?

http://strawpoll.me/6218249
>>
undertale by 1 vote
>>
I can't believe this is happening. They should have made it so you could only vote if you had a 1 year+ old Gamefaqs account.
>>
>>319735974
Hard to say. Probably tumblrtale because it's got the entire furry community and tumblr behind it.
>>
>>319735974
I thought Tumblr voted Her Story as GOTY.
>>
>>319735974
At least Melee is a good game
>>
>>319735974
i like both. eat shit op.
>>
>>319735974
Melee at least is an actual game.
>>
File: Untitled.png (173 KB, 760x185) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
173 KB, 760x185
How did this happen?
>>
>>319735974
Only meleefags and their autism can save us now
>>
>>319735974
> taking this seriously
> at all
I'm gonna vote for undertale because it'll make the gamefaqs people mad and some people on /v/ mad.
>>319736457
I know this guy's mad at least. I'm doing it for him, and people like him.
>>
>>319737889
Botting
>>
melee is the most technical and greatest fighting game of all time, why wouldn't you vote for it
>>
GameFAQs is run by a tranny who admitted his wife hacked his account to post on Reddit to pretend to be him to support anti-Draven voting.

Why the fuck do you idiots give attention to this faggot?
>>
File: 001.png (81 KB, 379x186) Image search: [Google]
001.png
81 KB, 379x186
Holy shit Mario is about to take the lead again
>>
This one has only been up for a few hours, so you can't trust the numbers right now. There's no way Melee is going to beat FFVII.
>>
>>319735974
Undertale because they are undoubtedly the most desperate to shit on every other game in order to validate what they like.
>>
>>319738148
Wait, CJayC is what now?
>>
>>319737889
super mario 64 was a more revolutionary game, than it was a good game
>>
>>319738650
The new faggot. Allen Tyner. Search for his account name. Several tranny images of it.
>>
>melee
>60FPS
>still being played after 14 years because of infinite replay value
>technical as fuck
>still inspiring games like RoA
>hype as fuck gameplay
>very loyal fanbase

>Undertale
>30FPS
>uses generic characters but makes them say memes and makes them all faggots for tumblr
>inspired by a bunch of better jrpg games, but they're obscure so tumblr fags dont realize
>easy as fuck and game will give you 15 hours of "gameplay" at most
>autistic homestuck fanbase that will just latch on to the next SJW tier game next
>>
>>319739041
>all those melies
>>
>>319739041
>15 hours of gameplay
Try 4.
I beat pacifist in 3. Probably could've halved that time too if Frisk didn't walk so slow and had to repeat a slew of useless random encounters.
>>
>>319738723
It was more than just revolutionary, it was a phenomenal game for its time and still holds up well today. I sincerely hope that you're not implying it deserves to lose to undertale.
>>
>>319740635
>still holds up well today
Wow.
>>
>>319740836
Even if you disagree, do you think undertale, which is practically an snes game, is in any better of a position in that regard?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.