[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you played Warframe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 42
File: 1436625662774.png (2 MB, 2997x671) Image search: [Google]
1436625662774.png
2 MB, 2997x671
Upsides:
>actively updated with content, bug-fixes and balance
>every frame is its own class where every class plays it's own way with it's own abilities
>ample customization, 5 different parts of the frame you can color, skin, and add lots of accessories too
>lively and active community who aren't afraid to talk in the world-chat (in missions though, it's all business)
>non-linear progression system where all weapons feel different and depend on what you're looking for in your playstyle

Downsides:
>incredibly grindy
>P2W in the sense that someone with more money to spare can get everything you want a lot quicker than you can essentially have everything you want quicker
>platinum, the pay-shop currency, can be traded but it's much less time-consuming to just buy it with real cash
>getting the blueprint for what you want first, then going out to grind for all the materials can be a lot more tedious than just dropping 5 bucks on it
>like, really fucking grindy, holy shit

Has /v/ played Warframe?
>>
>>319731734
Yeah yeah, gooks bought out the devs. We get it.

There's a general on /vg/ already.
>>
>>319731734
I don't know why you are listing "grinding" as a downside, its literally the only thing there is to the game. Its like saying the downside to a game is the game itself.
>>
Yeah.

It's boring.

I've played it before, and will most likely play it again in the future, but the game is just tons of boring grinding
>>
>>319731934
Yeah, but all I get on /vg/ is an endless circlejerk and no one actually talking about everything that's wrong with the game and why I have such obvious shit tastes for liking it.

Which is /v/'s specialty.

>>319731963
You might be on to something. The peak of the game for me is finding interesting ways to grind effectively. Like, finding clever ways to move across the level using slides, jumps and air-slides at the right places at the right times.
>>
>>319732091

Well I think >>319731963 said it best. It's a grinding game.

It's a grind in the sense that slashing up enemies in any other action game is also technically grinding them, if they give orbs or gold or experience or whatever.

The best an action game can do is to make the grind fun. And Warframe does that pretty well.
>>
It got old for me. You have to really be able to stomach repeating the same levels, or slight variations thereof, over and over and really enjoy the gunplay in the game. Unfortunately, several of the weapons suck ass. When the combat sucks, the game sucks. I got bored of it after 40 hours.
>>
>>319731734
It was fun. A little on the grindy side, but shooting people is fun, and this game has a lot of shooting people, so it's pretty fun.

>>319732990

You are not wrong. I think you really need to be in a specific mindset for this stuff. Like if you're not ready to gun, slash and blast your way through enemies in slightly varying arenas for about 3 weeks straight then you might not have much fun in Warframe.

That being said, I think the experience is what you make it.

Finding a clever way to move between towers or getting a good ability in that saves an ally can be really rewarding.
>>
also the fact that they nerf guns in a primarily PvE game, because that is a really intelligent idea.
>>
>>319733474

Things get a lot more challenging when the enemies actually live long enough to kill you. And it's not like their guns do a lot of damage as it is anyway.

Plus, this way headshots and the risk of melee is rewarded a lot more.
>>
>>319733474
The worst part is that they don't buff enough of the guns. like 90% of the guns are just mastery fodder it's awful.
>>
>>319733474
>>319734028

Are you seriously complaining that the enemies can withstand too much punishment? Most enemies die instantly to a good axe-slash or a few bullets. They nerfed guns because enemies where practically pointless before.
>>
File: Capture.png (52 KB, 276x173) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
52 KB, 276x173
>Have you played Warframe?

Ask me anything
>>
>>319731734
It's a great game with a great artstyle bogged down by devs hellbent on nerfing everything, poor design decisions and making the grind even worse.

I want to recommend it but it becomes almost like a Skinner Box.
>>
>>319734568

I started playing about a week ago and I'm having a lot of fun with the sword and the rifle I got when I began, but now I'm feeling the need to drop some money on the game and try another ranged weapon.

I like the way the assault rifle (I'm sure it has a cool name, but fuck if I remember it) feels and I enjoy being able to kill enemies with a hail of bullets.

What weapon should I buy?
>>
I actually reinstalled for the second dream.
The new lore/systems are all pretty cool, but the focus system is pretty fucked right now since it basically encourages players to do everything they can to claim kills with their best weapons/warframes and nothing else.

Also I think there should be lower level sortie missions since right now about 50% of players just run straight through missions without fighting anything
>>
>>319734512
You're obviously not playing on the same difficulty as them.
>>
>>319731734
Yeah, I have, since closed beta. Now fuck off you miserable shill.
>>
Does this game drop anything I can sell on steam market?
>>
>>319734809
Don't buy any weapon with platinum

Every weapon in the game besides a few older ones you can get without having to spend any money.

Trust me whatever weapon you want is not worth the plat you're about to drop on it
>>
>>319734924

But I listed cons too. And pretty glaring ones at that. Why would I shill a game by presenting the worst aspects of it?
>>
>>319731734
>Third from the left
That thigh game cannot be that fucking real. May i get some more of that one?
>>
>>319731734
>bug-fixes
>actively
You're a funny guy anon.
>>
>>319734809
Don't buy stuff, just build it. You have to realize grinding is the game, there's not much else to do, so get used to buying blueprints, grinding resources and waiting for it to build because that is a lot of the content.

Get the Boltor or Karak.
>>
>>319734809
Just buy stuff from the shop that sounds interesting. At low mastery levels you really shouldn't worry too much about having optimal gear.
Do it with credits though, and if you buy platinum, spend it on stuff you can't get through other means like item slots and color packs
>>
game is shit, throw your thread in the trash and go back to /vg/
>>
>>319734971

Oh, so it's usually better for me to just go out and farm for mats? That's good to know.

Is there anything that is exclusive to platinum? Like, anything I might wanna' save those 50 starting plat and add a few bucks to? I kinda' wanna' support the devs.

Oh and what ranged assault-ish weapon would you recommend I grind for?
>>
Warframe sucks. Vindictus is a better game and theres only grind late game, and even then they updated the drop rates by x2 so lvl 70 to 80 gear doesnt break your spirit anymore.
>>
>>319735009
Unfortunately it's not all thigh, it's also armor. But still good, this game has many waifus, like look up Saryn or Mesa.
>>
>>319735064

Alright, good to know. I don't mind grinding much, honestly, I've played enough old MMOs and Korean shit to almost enjoy doing the same thing endlessly. Maybe it'll get boring after a while (it always does) but I don't foresee it happening for a while still.

I'll look up those guns and make one of them my next goal! Thanks Anon!
>>
>>319735162
What
>>319735064
said

Just about any weapon and frame can be obtained through blood, sweat, tears, and trading.

The only thing Platinum can get you is color packs, more slots for weapons and frames, and cosmetics
>>
>>319735162
Only cosmetics, boosters and weapon/frame slots.

Spend your starting plat on Warfarme and weapon slots, otherwise you'll soon start have to selling stuff to make room for more.
>>
>>319735257
>Vindictus
>better than anything

Having cancer is slightly more fun than Vindictus.
>>
>>319735257
If there's still no jumping it's shit
>>
>>319734568
Are sentinels a good investment for a new player? I like the idea of having a little flying buddy with me.
>>
>>319735003
You haven't listed shit. You lied about pros, because all the "new content" they update is immediately either discarded because it's worthless or becomes a victim of powercreep because it's worse than things already established. Not to mention the constant fucking nerfs and attempts to lock people out of content by bullshit means. The game isn't just grindy, it fights with all its might to prevent you from getting something without paying more and more money for it. The sole reason why I was able to stay afloat without spending plat on shit was because I've built up a significant amount of resources since closed beta and beyond, for any new player to climb that wall of dicks would be next to fucking impossible.
>>
>>319735637
Holy fuck yes, just the extra damage helps. But Carrier is game changing, he sucks up items for you which is insanely helpful.

Kubrows are shit, though.
>>
>>319735257
>even then they updated the drop rates by x2 so lvl 70 to 80 gear doesnt break your spirit anymore

Little late on that for me, others too I guess judging by the level of activity on the /vg/ general
>>
>>319735736
I agree with you about DE being dickbags but I only started playing in March and was able to sustain myself without buying plat. Just selling nightmare and aura mods alone let me buy more slots and Split Chamber since I couldn't find it and move up in the world.
>>
>>319735790
Cool, I'll look into the Carrier then! Do the sentinels level up, or use augmentations or their own mods or something? Or is it just one of those "buy once and ready to roll" things? I know I might sound picky, but I kinda want my little flying companion to improve along side me, you know?
>>
>>319735979
They level up as well and have their own unique mods. They also have their own guns which level up and use your rifle/shotgun/etc. mods.
>>
>>319735736
I've been playing for 2 months and I'm literally fine with the way resources are handled. I've manage to grind out some good shit, and I do see people every now and then rocking some alternative weapons.

I actually don't see a specific combination more than other.
>>
File: 1362651734867.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1362651734867.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>319735736
Continued, since I'm not done just yet with this shit. Not only that, the developers attempt to oppose players that want to play the game efficiently and minimize the time they have to spend grinding for shit. That is why gmag was nerfed, why energy restores stopped working on people that channeled abilities, why coptering was cut and many other things, some of which I have forgotten because it was so long ago. Every fucking way people came up with to play this piece of shit efficiently in order to get to that "juicy new stuff" was smashed apart to make sure you goyim shell out that sweet plat.
>>
>>319731734
>>platinum, the pay-shop currency, can be traded
That's a major upside though.
>>
>>319736051
Oh nice! Definitely getting myself a little friend then!
>>
Can you reconnect to missions now or do you still lose 30min-1hour worth of progress every time their server shits itself
>>
>>319736116
In fact in a way it's a meta game when you get tired of the grind/DE's bullshit. Jewing is a lot of fun.
>>
>>319736116

It is, on paper. Until you realize that buying it takes a lot less effort. But there again that might be the wrong mindset for such a grindy game.
>>
>>319731734
>Has /v/ played warframe
I mean we don't have a fucking general on /vg/ or anything.
>>
>>319736216
I've been playing for a few months, and the server hasn't "shit itself" once for me.
>>
>>319731734
Played since closed beta, game had mad potential, they ended up ruining it with their
>sleek coding
>horrible design
I bet none of you newfags even know what sleek means.
>>
>>319736373

so its a "no" then. Got it
>>
>>319736285

I don't feel /v/ and /vg/ don't overlap as much as you'd think.
>>
File: justgivemeagoodbrojobimdone.png (88 KB, 331x178) Image search: [Google]
justgivemeagoodbrojobimdone.png
88 KB, 331x178
I've played it a few times.
Imagining how many unique item/sales I've missed during my last play time makes me never want to play again, but I know I must.
>>
>>319736443
It's an "I don't know, I haven't experienced it".
>>
>>319736495
Actually they just recently added the previous time-limited skins back to the market for good. Plus previous event weapons have been showing up in tactical alerts and parts in the Sorties missions.
>>
>>319736216
sometimes you can, some others, not.
>>
>>319736495

That's an odd filename.
>>
>>319736216

Found Australia.
>>
>>319736547
then why did you attempt to answer it?
>>
>>319736401
Remember when they realized their RNG generator was broken weeks after they started selling void keys? Think it was also after they updated their TOS to make data mining a bannable offence.
>>
>>319736401
Explain...
inb4 newfag ,i started WF in 2014
>>
File: 1352635179429.jpg (8 KB, 251x245) Image search: [Google]
1352635179429.jpg
8 KB, 251x245
>>319731734
Fuck no. Those faggots banned Wia and basically broke up War Bros because no one else could ever win a contest and we didn't suck their cock and told them the truth about their product and how to improve it.
>>
>>319736216
I think that's happened to me less than 5 times in hundreds of hours of gameplay.
>>
>mfw they nerfed the shit out of Mesa

why
>>
>>319736864
Like that did shit, people still datamine the shit out of the game to expose stuff.
>>
>>319736887
Elaborate further.
>>
>>319736852
Because I thought it might comfort you to know that whatever issues you had don't frequent as much anymore, and that information would be related to your interest based on the question.
>>
File: WarGloriousWorldonFire01.jpg (78 KB, 800x579) Image search: [Google]
WarGloriousWorldonFire01.jpg
78 KB, 800x579
>>319736887
>>
>>319736969
talk shit get hit, forum edition.
>>
>>319736864

Incompetence aside, data-mining is one of the big killers of MMO-fun.
>>
I bought all of the day of the dead shit and grinded the dark sword skin too from the void trader. I stumbled onto 2 75% off coupons that month and bought all the moustachio'd skeletons. No regrets.
>>
>>319736887
Warbros #1, remember Gradivus and Ruk. Fuck DE shills.
>>
How p2w is this shit, being 50% owned by chinese jews perfect world?
>>
File: Warbros Best.jpg (982 KB, 1599x1735) Image search: [Google]
Warbros Best.jpg
982 KB, 1599x1735
>>319737279
>>
One of the worst cons of Warframe is that DE has clearly lost the thread. There's a reason they've quietly dropped the "it's Beta" excuse. It's become clear DE has very little conception of what they want their game to be. Things are thrown in with little thought as to how to make them work out long term. DE is like a kid with ADHD, constantly flitting from one new shiney feature to another, letting older ones languish in the dust despite promising all sorts of new things.

Remember Dark Sectors? And how excited DE was about them? All the hyping about player factors and fights and shit? How it was going to eventually lead to all this extra-solar content and levels? Not only was the system incredibly bare bones, but every change they made to it fucked over the the little guy. Their rampant stupidity and hypocrisy with the system ended up ruining the people going out of their way to help other players get into the Dark Sectors for free. Because player choice only matters when it lines up with what DE wants players to choose. Now no one uses Dark Sectors, no one cares about Dark Sectors, and other places provide what Dark Sectors could much more easily. I think you still can't even fight over them any more.

DE has no idea how to properly move their game forward or polish it, and have just quietly slipped into the mindset of constant changes and constantly running around trying to solve their own fuck ups. The focus system is only the latest example of this, and I have no doubt that, in a few months, it will be dropped and they'll move on to some of new feature to hype.
>>
>>319737360
It's more pay2notgrind
>>
>>319737360

It's completely P2W.

You can straight up buy the best frames and weapons, fully upgraded with mods for $$$

But it's a PVE game, so P2W might not apply as much
>>
>>319737360
200%
Don't bother.
>>
>>319736969
You had to indicate Warbros #1 on the forum, usually through a signature or something. DE got butthurt and decided to ban the clan leader Wia, even though he pretty much had 0 control over how /wfg/ set up recruitment.

Was pretty much an excuse since Warbros had shitstomped every event competition, talked trash, and constantly pointed out flaws in the game at all opportunities, and they wanted to make an example.
>>
>>319737216
>helping people grind more efficiently
>ever killing MMO-fun
When the developers are also selling the drops for real money, it is always in the players' best interest to know exactly how hard they're trying to make getting it through the game.
>>
>>319737360

It's not pay to WIN, exactly. It requires one hell of a time investment if you intend to get all the things you want without paying though.

But there again you get a lot if by just playing the game, so the grind is the play and the play is the grind.

If that makes any sense?
>>
>>319737360
there's no way to win other than not playing it in the first place. I'd say it's completely p2w, but in both ways: you can buy everything with real money, but you can also sell everything for real money in the market.
>>
File: 435223453452.png (136 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
435223453452.png
136 KB, 240x240
>>319736969
War Bros was the 4chan clan. Not the largest clan by any metric but everyone was top shit and we all learned the Faith of Fast. There were about a dozen events that all clans in the game could participate in. The winning clan got a large statue/bust for being number one and could display it in their Dojo. Essentially a player built clan base.

We took every single one. Even the biggest grindiest faggots tried to zerg the events in effort to win by sheer number of faggots grinding. Hilariously we always won because we embrace a style of play called going very very fucking fast. To the point clans twice our size were only getting 1/4th the work done in the same amount of time.

Wia, the reluctant and unoffical official leader of the clan and in charge of managing a fuck ton of assholes from 4chan, was banned permanently after hundreds of hours of play time and dedication. This was done because in order to join Warbros you had to post on the official forum to mark yourself as a acolyte of Fast. It was a single post and most were made posting an actual post in relation to the thread. They claimed Wia was to blame for this "spamming" and told him if we didn't stop he would be banned. Wia explained he is not a leader in a traditional sense and had no real authority to stop this time honored recruitment tradition.

They then banned him because they were asspained we were taking every event it is was causing oceans of tears on the forums. They manufactured a reason to ban him while acting like it was a rule violation.

DE are niggers.War Bros #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEWNwqrjkIw
>>
>>319737465
Some examples of flaws, showing datamined information about how the devs were jewing players with drop rates. (3 blueprints/parts to craft something, and there would always be 1 random piece with a drop rate at around 1-2% vs the others being a 30-60% spread)
>>
>>319737662

Damn. War Bros sounded fun as fuck.
>>
>>319737817
It was glorious. And I'm saying it as someone who only caught the tail end of it.
>>
>>319736943
Obviously, they only did it cause they were mad that the players found out that the drop rate for rare blueprints was something like 0.67% and t3 keys were 3%~ after 15 waves. Actions like that have pretty obvious connotations and it did stem it for a while. A lot of companies don't give a shit and some even provide that information anyway.
>>
>>319737817
It was. Reminded me a lot of clans like in the early days of EQ and WoW and FFXI. Lots of assholes who joked around constantly, talked shit because we were just that good, and had a jolly time. There was also a metric FUCK LOAD of OC. We had like 7 dedicated drawfags. Memes were birthed almost every day and no matter who you rolled with each level was a lighting fast race to the finish using tricks to move 15x faster then you normally move by just running. The game itself is like parkour meets F Zero.
>>
>>319737662
>War Bros
Black Listed
>>
>>319737662
Part of the reason that the bulk of the original Warbros consisted of extremely early alpha/beta players, most of which had supported the game in its infancy when it was in many ways shittier (but hilarious, Volt zapping the entire map with aoe range increase mods, 10000x multishot stacking), and had to watch as devs consistently failed to add anything new or improve the game in any way other than releasing new weapons/frames they could sell in stores, and constantly breaking promises they had previously made.

I think at one point there was like a year straight of nothing but cookie cutter frames and weapons whose sole purpose was to eat up resources and get shoved into storage for collectors, and trick people into spending money on the store.
>>
>>319737817
Also there were some pretty neato things in the game. Like if you trigger a random event the lights will flicker and you'll hear noises. Then a renegade Tenno assassin spawns and wrecks your shit. Or the space jews. Literally. Send a Blade Wolf after you to harvest your Warframe. If he downs you then you are given a cutscene and wake up stripped of your weapons in a research lab you have to break out of before they slice you up for space shekels.
>>
>>319738001
I still remember day 1 of Zorens.
>>
>>319735257
Kek played in the closed beta haven't touched it since.
>>
>>319731734
I got the starter pack for this game then my PC shat itself and it's been RIP for 2 years.

I got a PS4, and I saw it has warframe, but you can't use your PC account.

What a shitload of fuck.

I wonder what the game is like now.
>>
>>319737494
Funny thing is now even South Korean f2p game companies have to reveal their case shop RNG box drop rates, cause the government considers it a form of gambling.
>>
>>319731734
Is there a plot to follow at all?
>>
>>319736874
Ok, almost an hour has passed.

Back in the day, the devs had a job section on their site and in the faggot description of what the company prides itself on was "Sleek Coding". Now, the game was often a broken mess, filled with bugs and inconsistent behavior, which we would all call Sleek.
It also transitioned into a verb. The only fun way to play was to grind events to be the #1 clan in the game, there was competition there and the most efficient way to grind those events was to exploit such inconsistencies. For example, on one of the final events I played before quitting that pile of shit, there was a glitch that could get you through a door before the timer allowed you, this was referred to as "Sleeking through the door".
>>
>>319738001
>15x faster then running

Where can I learn? I've only been playing for a few days but I too want to achieve speeds of this kind. Teach me speed-Jedi.

The best I can pull off is some on-the-peak-of-slide-jumps.
>>
>>319738437
all you need to know is your warframes are controlled by ten year old kids
>>
>>319738437
Kind of, there's a lore and there has been a moving plot but unfortunately a lot of it was told MMO-style, aka through a lot of time limited events.
>>
>>319738437
>plot

There was some neat plot threads in the beginning, like the mystery of what Warframes and Tenno actually were, or the 3 enemy factions. The factions went fucking nowhere, and I really don't want to tell you how fucking retarded they were with the mysteries.
>>
>>319738206

Are features like this still in the game? Random events make me hard as fuck.
>>
>>319738547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKKmQMDHTvM
>>
>>319738564
How u no dis?
>>
>>319738437

I kinda' like the part about a very human-like race, deformed by time and war are now facing extinction if they don't manage to cure some flesh-melting disease.

All they want to do is get cured before their species dies out, and you're doing everything in your power to not let them do shit.
>>
>>319738612
Yes, there's 3 assassins and if you start doing a thing called syndicates rival syndicates send death squads after you. Although after a while they just become a nuisance.
>>
>>319738547

The new movement system ruined most of the go fastnes, but it's still possible to get some nice speed.

The basic fast move combo is Slide>Bulletjump>Slide>Roll>slide repeat.

Sliding gives you a little burst of speed, so it's basically about chaining different slides.
>>
>>319738547
since the addition of parkour 2.0, the one method that allowed sonic speeds was pretty much removed.
in other words, DE nerfed going fast, and even before it has been against fast.
>>
>>319731734
yes I've played it and it's very shallow but there aren't many f2p TPS/arpg games so it's alright.
>>
>>319738786

I've noticed the slide-boost thing. I usually use it to try to get a good jump which shoots me forward, then rinse repeat.

I've experimented with air-sliding, but I am not sure there's an actual boost to be had from it.

I've also heard that it's possible to slide-jump then air-slide into another jump mid-air to increase speeds but it's not very flexible for corners and is hard to pull off.
>>
>>319738818
>>319738952
>>319738786
>>319738818
>>319738547

This is some cult-like shit right here. You may as well end your post with "May the Fast Be With You" or something.
>>
>>319738612
They aren't entirely random. You join one group of mercs and it makes the others mad, so they send shitty minions after you during missions occasionally. You then instantly kill them because they're shit and only serve to slow you down and the game continues like nothing happened.
Alternatively you do a grindy as fuck mission enough times and you have a chance to get marked for an assassin mob to show up during a mission. They show up and take slightly longer to kill (sometimes) and then again, the game just moves on.
It's a nuisance, nothing boner inducing about it at all.
>>
File: the justice of its culture.png (1 MB, 2444x1660) Image search: [Google]
the justice of its culture.png
1 MB, 2444x1660
Sorry I'm late
>>
>>319739039
You don't understand. Speed is not just velocity. It is a state of being. To become Fast is to transcend the physical form and become closer to the Fast. To be without Fast is to be without God.

May the Fast be with you.
>>
>>319731734
Yes.
As soon as the first beta hit in fact.
Also bought a hunter pack when they were first available to "support" since at the time the game had a brightfuture.
Now it only leave a bitter taste in my mouth.
>>
File: 1411124540501.png (1 MB, 1910x2055) Image search: [Google]
1411124540501.png
1 MB, 1910x2055
Warbros #1

RIP Wia, Warlord of the Autists
RIP -HHH Fastest weeb alive
RIP >kriegbar
>>
I come seeking warframe butts.
>>
>>319739043
>>319738775

Damn, that's too bad. I thought I'd get to go up against the T1000 and have it tare my shithole apart.
>>
>>319739156

I feel like I missed something fun here.
>>
>>319735790
Anotther fucking lazy retard saying kubrows are shit. Dont listen to him, he have the game installed but he knows nothing about it.

Kubrows are not for new players, they need extra grinding.
>>
File: 1411124070383.png (597 KB, 3579x1539) Image search: [Google]
1411124070383.png
597 KB, 3579x1539
Warbros strong like ox
We carry our burdern
Warbros like broom
We sweep away the competition

Warbros #1 now, and forever.
>>
>>319739213
>>
>>319739403
>>
>>319731734
The real downside isn't just that it's grindy as hell, it's that there's nothing but grinding.

It's literally a game about grinding.

The endgame is grinding for prime blueprints in T4 so that you can grind for more blueprints in T4.
>>
File: impotent rage.png (178 KB, 1793x552) Image search: [Google]
impotent rage.png
178 KB, 1793x552
this one is relatively recent, and is from 8ch
>>
>>319731734

Too many female frames
>>
>>319739039
maybe at times when warbros was actually alive it would happen, but warbros as we recall is pretty much dead, and its remains have sinked in a sea of sleek coding and bad development choices
>>
>>319739383
>>319739072
>>319739179

I feel like I've missed out on something truly great here.
>>
>>319739325
>willingly dealing with extra maintenance, horrible AI pathing, worse abilities and have them take forever taking out single targets with melee

Only Huras is useful for its cloaking, most of the time it's just better to take a sentinel.
>>
File: 2LRd0RQ.jpg (474 KB, 1878x1749) Image search: [Google]
2LRd0RQ.jpg
474 KB, 1878x1749
>>319739587
It was glorious, and the best experience I've ever had in a game online.

RIP in peace Warbros. May your momentum carry your lifeless corpse into the stars as it carried you into my heart.
>>
>>319736095
Gmag was nerfed because devs werent able to predict the changes on gameplay. It was absolutely broken that u could do a 60 min surv or def or anything without moving from a pseudoAFK stance.

Yes it was comfy, but broken.
>>
>>319739562
There's more male than female right now
>>
File: 1331215822884.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1331215822884.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>319739718
>that massive Wia funeral where everyone donned his likeness
fuck

everything
>>
Are you able to mod/move/adjust the UI in the game?

My sight is a little poor and a lot of the elements in Warframe look rather tiny.
>>
File: 1448850117525.gif (3 KB, 371x387) Image search: [Google]
1448850117525.gif
3 KB, 371x387
>>319739587
Only for the beginning, Warbros quickly became a shithole and the thread is a massive circlejerk that's on an absolutely new level even for /vg/.
>>
Good game
Horrible implementation
>>
>>319739808

Not him but there should be a male/female option for all frames IMO.

Race-locking I can understand, but gender-locking in MMOs is retarded.
>>
>>319739915

Everything goes to shit eventually. That's just the way of the world. See /v/.
>>
>>319736887
To be fair, Wiawurrr is a huge autist and giant faggot
>>
>>319739968
You're not stuck with a frame as your race/gender, you're constantly switching them out. They're more weapons than characters, that's like asking for a gender option for TF2.
>>
>>319740118
Yes but he kept War Bros running and put in a lot of fucking work for next to no reward.
>>
>>319734568

Why?
>>
>>319740052
Yeah but all I'm saying here is that people portrays Warbros as a bastion of good will and camaraderie, when it wasn't.

Hell Wia was one hell of a megalomaniac cunt.
Now, I won't deny that Warbro was good at the game, it really was, and I can tell I was in, but if you're going to tell a story don't paint them as a group of bros being given shit by the dev and rest of the community just for being good, because all the shit Warbros got, they deserved it.
>>
>>319740393

In fairness, they where from 4chan. Are you really expecting to find nice, balanced kind-hearted people here?

I mean now, in the newfag-age you might, but as a whole WB spawned from a community of autistic neckbeards.

People who have literally failed at most other forms of social interaction.
>>
Glad I quit this game, there's no challenge at all. It's just a monster grind you can skip by buying plat.
>>
>>319739658
The extra maintenance with the incubator upgraded is almost 0. Sentiles are good but for higher lvl enemies ur sentinel can easyly be destroyed for the rest of the mission, meanwhile kubrows can oneshot lvl 80 heavys and can be revived.
>>
>>319740613
>no challenge at all

You level too quickly, thus story-missions can become redundant, I agree.

But that's about as far as the "too easy" thing goes.
>>
>tfw used to ERP for plat
>Sitting on 3k plat
>Haven't been on the game since "IT'S HAMMER TIME"
>>
File: 1444342754708.jpg (131 KB, 1024x1372) Image search: [Google]
1444342754708.jpg
131 KB, 1024x1372
>>319738487
urrggghh, i HATE the gate bug.
still today in bad hosts game, and getting stuck in those rotative shits

i still hope someday DE get their shit together...
>>
I played during the beta and for a bit after launch, was one of the first in the /v/ and /vg/ clan that is now one of the biggest in the game apparently

got sick of the grind and stopped playing, picked it up like two months later and all my fucking weapon mods were gone and everything had been changed to stupid cards and shit

haven't touched it since
>>
>>319743276

One day, Anon, one day.

The only question is if the game will still be alive by that time.
>>
>>319735257
Wake me up when Vindictus allows me to pick the gender of my character instead of just genderlocking classes.
>>
>>319742593
Come buy my legendary fusion core for 600 plat :^)
>>
File: oh boy.jpg (78 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.jpg
78 KB, 900x900
>>319731734
is the pic supposed to be different classes or something? they all look the same

this game looked like some graphics focused content dry grindy ass piece of shit rub by jews trying to get their piece of the cash shop craze
>>
File: warframe patch.jpg (20 KB, 374x98) Image search: [Google]
warframe patch.jpg
20 KB, 374x98
>>319743276
i think they patched something, i was stuck too but after rotating around my own axis i got ejacted with the speed of a bolt
>>
>>319738547
>>319738818
Since parkour 2.0, goodbye copter.

Welcome, teleporting melee attacks!

Bind a key to sprint only, move forward and mash sprint and melee attack at the same time.

Alternatively, if that hurts your hands or you suck too much to do that, bullet jump -> double jump -> air-roll -> glide with weapon aim -> repeat

May the Fast be With You.

I never got to experience warbros and i deeply regret it.
>>
File: 1422811144218.jpg (65 KB, 297x300) Image search: [Google]
1422811144218.jpg
65 KB, 297x300
>>319744047
>WHY CAN'T I MAKE EVERYTHING A QT WAIFU

Anon please you're embarrassing yourself. It's like you've never played PSO.
>>
>Grind
>So that you can grind better

There's no point in anything.
>>
File: 2014-02-17_00001.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-02-17_00001.jpg
311 KB, 1920x1080
I played like 386.7 hours before they made the game slow.
You can't go fast anymore.
I'm done.
heres old build screenshot
>>
>>319744491
Actually the very reason I won't play the game is because I don't WANT to be a waifu.

No male evie, no playing from me. Why do all the fucking nips insist on genderlocking their shit, and its always the same fucking thing. Females are always the mages and agi based stuff with like, one warrior thrown in, where as all the males are hurrr str only.

Fuck that.

I never did play PSO either
>>
I played Warframe.
I'm not proud of it, but at least I didn't spend a single penny.
>>
File: oops.jpg (7 KB, 512x90) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
7 KB, 512x90
>>319744948
Forgot my image.
>>
>>319744584

The entire MMO genre is built around this one simple principle.
>>
>>319745027
>2400 hours
>without spending a penny
>teach me
>>
I tried playing it for a while. Stopped because I got really bored. Playing with randoms or a few friends, everyone always just wanted to rush through everything and the few groups I did go that actually didnt just Sanic through everything had really strong weapons and I couldn't kill shit anyway.
>>
>>319731734
The game really is so painfully grindy that you end up dropping money on it. Made me buy a paladin frame, no regrets.
>>
>>319744693
>Can't go fast anymore
WHAT
WHAT HAPPENED?
>>
>>319744948
how long do you lurked the trade-chat or where do i find "good" trade sites, most i saw are shittier +10
>>
>>319745267

I bought Loki. You know, the one that used to be free. Slight regret, but he was fun and entertained me for a while.
>>
>>319745267
>Bought Oberon

I'm so sorry...Hes literally the worst frame in the entire game and regarded as totally useless.

I bought into too since Im a huge paladinfag but I grinded him out instead of paying for it.
>>
>>319745197
Way of the jew. It's pretty easy to get plat off the idiots dumb enough to purchase it in the first place. Most of my plat pile came from flipping warframe parts by constructing sets to sell whole. A good place to start is just peddling semi-rare mods or wait for some clueless fool posting a WTB order.

>>319745351
I did spend a lot of time in the Liset just watching trade chat scroll by in windowed. I learned that pricing sites are by-and-large unreliable. In fact I'm pretty sure most of my sales were from people who referenced old, inflated prices when looking to buy shit.

I'm pretty sure I still have somewhere around 7k-8k plat accumulated on my account.
>>
File: oberdon.jpg (35 KB, 345x436) Image search: [Google]
oberdon.jpg
35 KB, 345x436
>>319745267
shit dude they scamed you
>>
File: 0001026769_10[2].jpg (159 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
0001026769_10[2].jpg
159 KB, 960x960
I wanted the Tenno to be a race of sentient nerves. It would've been perfect.
>>
>>319744491
It's the other way around. I want a decent male wizard/sorcerer, but what we got was fucking Hagie instead, and he isn't even a pure mage. Fucking hell.
>>
>>319740613
Try out the new sorties, especially lvl 100 juggernaut and you can't fucking deal dmg to it.
>>
>>319746274
>asking for a good lore
haha, noice one.
it was hinted looong ago the ten years old kid controllers
>>
File: ultra8k.jpg (2 MB, 7680x4320) Image search: [Google]
ultra8k.jpg
2 MB, 7680x4320
>>319745267
>He bought Oberon

Let me guess, do you think Ember is good too?
>>
File: blushing_by_andrealeon-d6tyf1r.gif (837 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
blushing_by_andrealeon-d6tyf1r.gif
837 KB, 800x800
How's the PS4 version?
Is it worth picking up?
Does it have cross-platform?
Does it have a platinum trophy?
>>
File: 1366314856757.jpg (156 KB, 599x603) Image search: [Google]
1366314856757.jpg
156 KB, 599x603
Yes, I have. Dropped this garbage a year ago. No regrets whatsoever, it just keeps getting worse.
>>
>>319732316
I disagree
the grind after a certain point becomes way too grindy and action is not substantial enough to make up for it
I mean it's not DMC, combat is not THAT good, in fact if it was single player game it would be considered a shit action game
>>
>>319748586

I don't think the combat is the real peak of the game though, but the movement.

I've been playing for 6 months now, and I'm still finding new ways to cross scenery in slightly more effective manners than before.

I might be autistic to enjoy stuff like that, but moving between objectives faster than anyone else because I pulled off a tricky jump or the perfect dodge-slide really makes it fun for me.
>>
File: straightshota.png (962 KB, 1093x869) Image search: [Google]
straightshota.png
962 KB, 1093x869
>>
>>319732091
I was in this boat, stated again, having a great time though I haven't made anything yet so I haven't had to deal with the regret of levelling something I hate.

Anyway if you took Loki in the tutorial you've got one of the best frames so get playing.
>>
play randomly not so often
i like the idea but
>no players
>no enough players even if mission is full
>when will i get updates?
>every mission looks the same zone
>>
>>319749907
>no players

Literally, what? I think I've done 2 story missions by myself over 6 months.
>>
>>319734568
I want to invest in a Mesa, and already have Loki because I started with an old tutorial. Should I skip Rhino?

Also is Akvasto a good investment? If not, good dakka suggestions are welcome.
>>
>>319749991
when i try to find people to play i don't find other players
i mean that
>>
>>319750038
Mesa requires such a ridiculous grind for so little payoff she's not even close to worth it. She can't do shit in higher tier missions and she melts like every other Warframe that isn't Frost.

Main warframes you should grind for are Frost, Necro, and Nova and the primes. Anything else is subpar or requires way too much of a grind.

Akvasto is pretty solid. Grab a Soma as soon as possible.
>>
>>319749991
All anyone ever does is farm Void. It's almost impossible to pick up a group to grind up to higher level missions.
>>
How do become an Acolyte of Fast?
>>
I'm surprised by the lack of r34 of Lotus after they've finally showed her juicy ass in the Second Dream final cut scene.
>>
>>319734857

You've gotta understand that Focus is a system more intended for players already done with progression. For the sort of player who casually enters a Tower IV Survival and bebops around for fourty or fifty minutes because they've reached 'Cap' and have nothing better to do.
>>
Played with a friend on PS4 for over a year on and off, and it was pretty enjoyable for the most part, I didnt feel the grind because I was playing with someone the whole time. Volt primes go fast was fun and I never got into the other suits despite owning most of them at one point or another. Never really set my sights on anything to grind for, as everything I actually wanted to use I already had after a short amount of time playing, there is literally no point to grinding to increase in rank when it does absolutely nothing but show a number beside your name.
>>
+700 hours. Stopped being active around the time when Corrupted mods or whatever was added. Was burnt from grinding shit and now I had to co-operate with players? Nah.
Warframe started out pretty awesome. Bare boned as fuck, but it was really interesting to follow their updates and how the game started to flesh out. Game really started to go to shit once it was "released". Half the time it felt like the devs didn't know what they wanted to do.

I miss Council chat though. The drama was pretty fucking hilarious there.
>>
So basically I have 1100 hours on my account and I'm mastery rank 15. I quit playing regularly 2 years ago. I got bored of grinding the void and what not but I must say that the game has really turned into something fun to come back to. I hated the fact that some of the things I wanted were completely annoying to get (hydroid) and it was really a boner killer. Now that I put it down for a good while there's a lot of stuff to work on again and they've improved gameplay a bit. The addition of sorties and the focus system have added a lot to the game. People complain about the daily cap on the focus system but the system is in place as a long term goal and in my eyes it's just another thing to work towards like your mastery rank. That and the fact the game has an actual story really helps a lot with keeping my attention.
>>
>start playing
>have fun coptering around
>join warbros literally a week before it went to shit
>stop playing a little while after melee 2.0 was released (FUCKING RUINED)
>come back about 3-6 months ago
>try to fuck around and do some void missions by myself
>every time I try it crashes
>afraid to play with anyone since the game might shit itself in a run
>quit again
No point in playing if I can't do harder content. Everything they've added felt like half-assed garbage (what the fuck was the point of the new flying suits?)
>>
>3 years after release
>reconnect still doesn't work half of the time
>and when it does, it negates any loot/exp you've earned prior to the disconnect
Every time I come back, this is the moment when I drop it for couple of months.
>>
>>319752265
>what the fuck was the point of the new flying suits?
Now you can not-so-fast in space too!
It's the exact same gameplay. worse if that's even possible. So many possibilities and they went with the shittiest one.
>>
Is Loki still the best warframe?
>>
>>319749420
more
>>
File: 2015-10-07_00018.jpg (399 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-07_00018.jpg
399 KB, 1920x1080
I only play Warframe out of a sense of loyalty to my friends. Between all the dumb bullshit that keeps getting tossed around by the devs and the retarded grindwalls of "content", I have no clue how people could ever play this game solo.
>>
File: this_feel_is_eating_me_alive.jpg (52 KB, 420x388) Image search: [Google]
this_feel_is_eating_me_alive.jpg
52 KB, 420x388
>>319736095
>actually paranoid schizophrenic
dude
>>
File: 230410_screenshots_Warframe0026.jpg (901 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
230410_screenshots_Warframe0026.jpg
901 KB, 1920x1200
Love it, got around 600 hours so far. Last update was cool.
But the game is about grind, it lacks actually unique content. Still very fun, tho.
>>
>>319731734
Nice advertising
>>
Excal > all other frames
>>
>>319757253
I still prefer volt prime though the Excal is easily one of the stronger suits, the utility card for the speed ability of volt gives you a stun effect when you are close to enemies, ontop of giving increased movement speed and melee attack speed for all your team, playing melee only with Volt is go-fast as fuck, not to mention it costs absoloutely nothing to use. After youve gotten use to the constant speed its hard to go back to the normal pacing.
>>
>>319731734

I'm playing and I'm having fun.
>>
Is there any challenge to be found in this game?

It seems like if you can't beat something it's only a matter of grinding until you can.
>>
>>319750482
not him but mesa is my second favorite frame (after excal)
all mesa needs is a duration/efficiency build to survive past any other frame besides wu kong, shatter shield makes you a tank, shooting gallery is meh to me, peacemaker is a last resort personally (46% range) and ballistic battery pays off, her buffs were added again for +50 health without a melee (not worth it tho cause like strike) and secondaries: 1 handed secondaries get reload speed, vasto primes best friend; while two handed, like the telos akbolto or (more importantly) things like secura dual cestra and dex furis get a fire rate buff. shes a great frame but ever since "muh op press 4 frame" got nerfed to people being too bad to play her how she was made to be anyway she has been overshadowed lately

on a side note, sonygger reporting in at mastery rank 12
>>
>>319759153

PvP
>>
>>319759235
Most people build Mesa for being a turret and only see her that way.
>>
I kinda' like roleplaying in Warframe. And not in the sense as "with other people".

Fuck no.

Considering the story essentially fucks right off after the first dozen missions, I like to make up my own head-canon for why we are doing what we're doing and what we are and such.

Autistic, I know, but it's a universe with such a blank slate that it's actually quite easy to make up your own shit for it.
>>
>>319759432
PvP is dead m8
>>
>>319732170
>Yeah, but all I get on /vg/ is an endless circlejerk and no one actually talking about everything that's wrong with the game and why I have such obvious shit tastes for liking it.

You obviously have never been in the Warframe general. They hate the game and the devs with a passion.
>>
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29 KB, 633x758
I haven't been able to get myself to play warframe ever since that Saryn "rework"

It was like losing a close friend.
>>
>>319759517

You're dead m8
>>
>>319759440
sadly you couldnt be more right. mesa is a phenomonal frame when built to do ACTUAL crowd control, she is more efficient with a soma/boltor and gunning shit down in a sweep of bullets rather than a stationary turret eating all the energy in existance
>>
No, and I never will. I just jack off to the porn Liger Inuzuka makes.
>>
>>319759498
actually not that autistic, and this is coming from a real life (high functioning thankfully) autist
>>
>>319734568
how much plat have you jewed?
you do jew plat... right?
>>
File: Lore_Threads.jpg (51 KB, 399x328) Image search: [Google]
Lore_Threads.jpg
51 KB, 399x328
>>319757892
I went from Volt to Rhino Prime. It was rough.
>>
>>319731734
I've tried it but I didn't stay for long
>>
>>319759545
stop pressing 4.
>>
File: 1448444032003.jpg (71 KB, 638x620) Image search: [Google]
1448444032003.jpg
71 KB, 638x620
>>319759545
>he thinks Saryn rework was a nerf
Are you one of those sad fucks who still cry over coptering too? Excuse me while I laugh at you and your halved HP.
>>
File: 1448660552727.png (131 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
1448660552727.png
131 KB, 500x398
>>319745873
>DE will never fix up Oberon
It's just as bad as cripple kids
>>
>>319731734
>bug-fixes and balance
Thanks god Sleek Coding is trying to fix shit, they're failing at that though. THey didn't fix anything from day1, they just add more shit to the void
>every frame is its own class where every class plays it's own way with it's own abilities
spam 1 ability, repeat. DE can't balance for shit, they either make frames OP or useless and even when frames are OP, it's all about pressing 1 button over and over again
>ample customization, 5 different parts of the frame you can color, skin, and add lots of accessories too
plat, but fuck it, it's F2P. Customization Menus are fuckng godawful, just like the rest of UI.
>lively and active community who aren't afraid to talk in the world-chat (in missions though, it's all business)
Bunch of shitters trying to leech off good players and then accuse them of rushing alerts, even timed alerts, or lvl 12 masters AFKing in the corner. Oh, and they suck DE dick all day. Fuck pubs, it's clan\friends only, game became increasingly cancerous in the last year, I don't remember this much cancer in CBT or early OBT.
>non-linear progression system where all weapons feel different and depend on what you're looking for in your playstyle
aka get 1 gun and stick with it. out of 5 billion guns and melee weapons you have to grind for only 3 or 4 are good.
>>
>>319760184
>wrong in every line
>>>/vg/
>>
File: 1448955932984.png (205 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
1448955932984.png
205 KB, 464x464
>>319731734

It's a great game once you stop giving a shit about the grind and start enjoying the little things like the lore or the stealth system. Listening to Fast music while doing melee-only runs on Mercury is also fun. Don't forget about the porn.
>>
I just don't understand why would the warlord(s) of Warbros let a banned guy give a full command of the clan. I mean sure he built the clan to what it is now, but he never plays. So why?
>>
>>319760171
the 'trying to do two things and sucking at both' concept is flawed from the start, screw your goatframe.
>>
>Killed wia
>Killed coptering
>Killed their own game

Sleek. Coding.
>>
>>319753963
He's right though. A good example of what he's talking about is the nerf to stealth focus farming. It will take literal months to fill out a School by playing normally, anything that circumvents that is hit swiftly by the terrible Hotfix stick.
>>
File: this.jpg (74 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
74 KB, 1280x960
>>319760280
>>
File: 480896017.jpg (83 KB, 478x359) Image search: [Google]
480896017.jpg
83 KB, 478x359
>>319760549
>coptering
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>319759872
enlighten me as to why the rework wasn't a nerf friend.
>>
>>319734568
I spent 50 plat on Loki Prime. Did I fuck up?

How much is the Arcane Essence Helmet for him nowadays? Or do blueprints drop from time to time?

Which secondary weapon is the best? Did they nerf the Atomos recently?
>>
>>319760549
THE
YEAR
OF
CONTENT
>>
>>319731734
+was pretty few years ago (not anymore really, now looks average)
+plenty of classes and guns
+f2p if you are 12 or a cheapfag
+... yeah i got nothing else

-grinding
-grind2grind
-or pay2grind if you buy shit
-same few maps over and over and over and over just randomly rearenged and with random texture swap
-0 balance
-shallow combat based around random weapon mods
-glacial updates and develoment progress
-still less content than any other random mmo game
-shit community that wont talk in public matches, join a clan or fuck off

i played for almost 100 hours
i give it 4/10
a good concept wasted by focus on micro transactions and grinding instead of actual content
its the same thing destiny does but much worse, and since Destiny is a mediocre game to begin with you can image how "good" this one is

im still waiting for a well done fps mmo
>>
>>319760549
It was shit before coptering, and it was shit after coptering. Don't pretend that had anything to do with the game being bad.
>>
File: 1360123249646.png (35 KB, 620x725) Image search: [Google]
1360123249646.png
35 KB, 620x725
>>319739179
I'm glad I quit the game at U8

I knew there were dark times ahead and playing it was gonna be pointless.

Although I'm kinda jealous to what you guys have accomplished, but the suffering is too much for me to actually play the game even with you guys
>>
>>319761969
Thats a pretty weak argument. Yeah the game was shit before, but its worse without it.
>>
Its shit but it fills up the grindy hole payday 2 left.
>>
>>319743276
>i still hope someday DE get their shit together...

they are still pieces of shit today,no matter what
>>
>>319739179
What happened to triple h?
>>
>>319739043
Wait, what the fuck? I quit when the blade dog was new, but they removed the Stalker?
>>
>>319744693
That's not a SOMA you fucking casual.
>>
>>319731734
female 3rd from left looks nice
>>
>>319764656
>female
heh
>>
>>319764238
He's still in. In fact he was part of the latest story mission.
>>
>>319731734
Should i start playing again? I kind of just want to get a sexy looking Girl Tenno so i can play her a bit, have some fun then draw fetishy porn of her.

I'm fucked up but hey.
>>
File: just hanging around.png (164 KB, 795x278) Image search: [Google]
just hanging around.png
164 KB, 795x278
>>319766686
Just go straight to the porn, no need to play.
>>
Is this game anything like Destiny? Because I always kind of got that vibe when looking at it.

Also this grinding talk makes me not wanna try since I don't have that much time to spend on vidya anymore and would probably end up wasting shit ton of gold on P2W stuff just like in other games...
Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.