[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some portable games to have in an usb stick to carry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What are some portable games to have in an usb stick to carry around? They don't have to be freeware.

I already have openarena, some emulators, a shitty cs 1.6 port and Duke Nukem 3D.

What else?
>>
>>319731078
I don't really get what you mean. Just to put in random computers you find?
>>
>>319731078
Bumpin for interest.
>>
>>319731161
Yea, when I'm fucking around in parents house / anywhere else and I only have access to others computers.

Just a few games to carry around.
>>
>>319731078
>an USB
Nigger. The n is there as a buffer for vowel sounds which isn't needed here. Yoo-ess-bee or -Yoo-ni-ver-sal. That's why we say an hour and not a hour, because we glide over the fucking H straight to the vowel sound.
>>
>>319731327
One freeware game I really like is Dungeons of Fayte. if you got friends/siblings to play with, its a good time.
>>
>>319731479
autist

>>319731529
Eh, I'm more looking at solo games.
>>
>>319731696
It can be played solo, its just a better time with others.
Otherwise Spelunky? The original version I mean, though I suppose the HD version is pretty small
>>
Doom with a source port and plenty of wad files, there's a good bit to play with that alone.
>>
Morrowind
Return to castle wolfenstein
Dust Force
Yume Nikki
Crimzon Clover: World Ignition
Divine Divinity
System shock 2
La Mulana
Cave Story +
Lisa
>>
Hero Core
Hyper Princess Pitch
Super Crate Box
Cave Story
Hydra Castle Labyrinth
Cubic Conundrum
>>
>>319731696
You're a high school sophomore looking to play games off of a USB drive in the library over lunch hour, you have no room to throw around "autist"
>>
Mari0
Not Tetris
Fistful of Gun
Runman
Realistic Summer Sports Simulator
>>
>>319731078
I'd get some good rogue likes like dwarf fortress or cataclysm DDA (which is goat BTW)
>>
>>319732253
Easy there big boy, might call mommy
>high school
You must be over 18 to post here.
>>
File: 1441452766140.jpg (50 KB, 1034x751) Image search: [Google]
1441452766140.jpg
50 KB, 1034x751
>>319732498
>"must"
>>
>>319732796
have a report, friend
>>
>>319732904
You can be banned for being under 18 only if you explicitly state so. I was simply pointing out how easy it is for under 18's to get on this site.
>>
Undertale
>>
diablo 2
iji
>>
Emulator shit
Doom+some megawads
VVVVVVVVV
Old games that are tiny like Tyrian 2000
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.