[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I own a 3DS, Wii U, PS4 and PS3. I really want one for Scalebound,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: soccer.gif (4 MB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
soccer.gif
4 MB, 425x425
I own a 3DS, Wii U, PS4 and PS3. I really want one for Scalebound, but are there any other worthwhile exclusives coming out on it?
>>
>>319726925

Explain what is going on in that gif.
>>
>>319727148
He got butt blasted
>>
>>319727148
Soccer
>>
>>319727148

it's a cold gun used to treat friction burns
>>
>>319727148
Soccer player is pretending to be injured to waste time, because that's all the European players know how to do. Team doc is spraying him with a cooling spray that will magically allow him to get up and play in a few seconds without showing any signs of being injured.

I don't know why I bother watching this sport, honestly. What a bunch of pansies. Asian leagues are the only ones worth watching because they don't pull that shit. Brazil and other South American teams are notorious for being injured by strong gusts of wind constantly. Women's soccer is actually much more interesting because they fake injuries far less often
>>
>>319727148
Got too mad on the internet.
>>
>>319726925

As a huge football fan, this is the funniest thing I've ever seen. What teams were playing this game?
>>
>>319727550
Why they don't punish this shit more harshly is beyond me, nobody enjoys watching that shit go down.
>>
>>319727550
they also tend to hit the ball less often

I've watched it a couple times for the laughs but damn the level
>>
File: 1449463997374.png (84 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449463997374.png
84 KB, 400x400
I'll post the 47 second webm if someone can please answer my question in the OP.
>>
>>319727603
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3192440/Spanish-defender-Javier-Martos-suffers-painful-injury-landing-backside.html

>>319727694
Awhile back there was lots of talk about handing out yellow cards for taking dives, and for awhile things got a bit better, now it's right back to being retarded. Basically soccer players are just whiny girls.

I wish rugby got broadcast more often, that shit is actually fun to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvUIbqKyppY
>>
>>319727918

your original post is missing a statement entirely

also no platform is worth 1 game
>>
>>319727926

>Spanish defender
That's all I needed to hear. But considering how well Real Madrid and Seville are doing, you gotta admit their flopping works.
>>
>>319727550
>Women's soccer is actually much more interesting because they fake injuries far less often
They're terrible though.
>>
>>319728517
Yes, except the North American and Asian ones.
>>
>>319726925
Halo
Forza Horizon 2
Ori and The blind forest
Gears
Sunset overdrive
Rise of the tomb raider
Crackdown 3
Scalebound (you mentioned)
Quantum Break
Cuphead
Recore
Rare Replay
>>
>>319726925

I got a question for you. Besides Bloodborne, what worthwhile exclusives does the PS4 have? I'm looking to get one.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.