[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want to play video games >Play video games >They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: grittlecake garry.jpg (35 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
grittlecake garry.jpg
35 KB, 300x250
>Want to play video games
>Play video games
>They're all boring and terrible

What happened, i just want video games back
>>
>>319725402
You're on PC that's why, the entire steam library is filled with moda, indie shovelware, low budget and second rate games. The only games it has that are half decent were made 10 years ago.

All the good games are on handhelds and consoles
>>
The problem is you're either playing bad games or you personally don't have the mindset to play games because of something going on in your life.
>>
>>319725825
this. I've been a pc gamer for years and I couldn't understand why I got bored of video games so quickly. I decided to stop playing pc games and go buy a wii u on a limb and now I love it. I've actually lost track of time playing video games again(and I love it). Between Steam games and mmo's I felt like I was trapped in boredom and time sinks.
>>
Pirating killed the fun I got out of games for me. It wasn't until I had to buy a current gen game that I had fun again, now I just buy all my games.
>>
>>319726313
>Between Steam games and mmo's I felt like I was trapped in boredom and time sinks.

Jesus christ, exactly this. I was personally trapped in this limbo for years, I always disregarded console gaming for some reason then I took the plunge.
>>
>PC gaming for 12 years
>on and off of how much I play games
>bought a vita this year
>play it almost everyday
I love this damn thing. My 3DS has been collecting dust for years.
>>
>>319726828
Did you get superbeat xonic? I've been addicted to that game for the last couple days.
>>
I use my 3ds for youtube. Am I a heretic
>>
File: 1439033908954.jpg (155 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439033908954.jpg
155 KB, 1000x1000
Unless the only thing you love is fast paced action games or rhythm games, spread out to board games either in real life or via Tabletop Simulator.
>>
>>319725402

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>319725825
name a good console exclusive. I'll wait
>>
>>319728593
I mean I'm having a lot of fun with Splatoon and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
>>
>>319727140
No, it's comfy when you don;t have your phone around. Wish it didn't crash every 3 videos though.
>>
>>319728593
Superbeat Xonic
Bloodbone
>>
File: super_mario_3d_world-wide.jpg (3 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
super_mario_3d_world-wide.jpg
3 MB, 2880x1800
Play better games

You want a fun game that'll make you smile? Go play Super Mario 3D World
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.