[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was your Emily, /v/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: thumbnail.png (4 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.png
4 KB, 1280x720
Who was your Emily, /v/ ?
>>
WHO
>>
You're mom
>>
who /sara/ here
>>
>>319724974
This 'game' fucking sucks. If I wanted to talk to some tumblrina I'd go to tumblr, not waste a few megabytes on my hard drive.
>>
File: 1444819887891.png (967 KB, 1096x672) Image search: [Google]
1444819887891.png
967 KB, 1096x672
>>319724974
this "game" is awful, emily is a bitch and you have no reason to like her or even be friends with her besides the game telling you you're best friends.

the worst part is this game could have been good. if it had more options, different endings, better writing, the ability to talk to more than just the emotionally unstable "love interest," choices that actually had an impact, and if the game wasn't about the dev being a beta pussy in college, i feel like it could have been decent. but no, we just have whatever the fuck this is supposed to be
>>
Emily Rogers
>>
I talked to some girl I met on Adult Swims forum on AIM for a year or so. Having an online friend was weird.
>>
>>319725021
SUCH A LUST FOR WHOOOOO
>>
once you play through it you'll realize that there's no happy ending and that emily's just a little overdramatic bitch
>>
>>319726097
that literally killed the game for me and made me go to bed frustrated
>>
who /claire/ here
>>
/caitlin/

I should've been a better person.
>>
What is the question?
>>
File: 1448314198298.png (116 KB, 380x411) Image search: [Google]
1448314198298.png
116 KB, 380x411
I...don't think I had one...

Maybe Jocelyn, but I don't think so
>>
File: digital1.jpg (20 KB, 600x190) Image search: [Google]
digital1.jpg
20 KB, 600x190
Digital: A Love Story is the better game
>>
>>319727717
That game had some rough shit if you looked around.
>>
>>319727717
Is that related to A Hate Story?
>>
Allison.

Emily is Away was fucking garbage, though. Having to manually type out the characters lines with spelling mistakes, despite any key working was fucking shit.
>>
I don't get the ending.
>>
/aneesa/
>>
/rose/

I was retarded and didn't realize what you were asking when you asked it. My bad.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.