[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the moon turn giant and red after I killed Rom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Why did the moon turn giant and red after I killed Rom?
>>
Because you're a faggot, OP.
>>
Go get the True Ending. You'll find out why.
>>
Because you have to fear the pale blood.
>>
>>319723441
ritual secrets were revealed
>>
>>319723441
Rom was holding back the nightmare and you killed him. Good job.
>>
>>319723748
But i'm stuck in the unseen village where the three hunters ambush you ;-;
>>
>>319723441

Because the world has moved on.
>>
>>319723884
Rom is a girl. Check your privilege.
>>
>>319723924

Why don't you ambush them?
>>
Behold, a paleblood sky!
>>
>>319724109
As soon as I go to fight one the other two join in
>>
>>319723924
Kite them outside and fight them one on one.

>>319724162
AWAY AWAY!
>>
>>319724185

Go down the stairs on the left and you'll see one of them facing away from you on the right set. Sneak and visceral, should be able to kill him before the others figure it out.
>>
Basically it's the prophecy, as far as I understood it. I just did that earlier today.
>>
>>319723748
Because a giant tentacle wolf wants to breed with me?
>>
The Moon is possessed by a Great One who makes all women with enough ayy blood in them moon pregnant
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.