[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever played vidya with your dad or mom? How did it go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sada.jpg (98 KB, 1267x707) Image search: [Google]
sada.jpg
98 KB, 1267x707
Have you ever played vidya with your dad or mom? How did it go?
>>
>>319718796
My mom didn't have the hand-eye coordination to keep up
>>
>>319718796
I played DKC all the time with my dad
I guess you could say my love of DK today comes from him introducing me to the concept of dong
>>
>>319718796
my dad and i played the first halo at my cousin's on his (my cousin's) xbox. Probably why i like halo.
>>
>>319718796
played a shitton of games with my stepdad.
i wanted to read the mission logs and cutscenes, he just wanted to shoot things, we kept each other in balance, i was in charge of figuring out the mission and he was in charge of executing the plan, i was a lot of fun to be his co-pilot, it was like watching a lets player live
>>
>>319718796
Grew up from my earliest days of functionality on the PC, and by the time I was gaming at like 4, I played a bunch with my dad. I card gamed a lot with my mom as I grew up.
>>
My father sits in his room and plays video games all day, so he's decent at them. We used to play D2 and WoW together, as well as a few other MMOs (SWG, Archeage) and Path of exile

My mother was only really in to games during the arcade era / NES. She doesn't mind doing it for 20 or 30 minutes. Probably had the most fun playing Gauntlet with her.
>>
I used to play halo with my dad. The rules were I could only punch. I would still win. Feel bad about it now cos I was probably a shit about it.

He used to destroy me on Total Driven on the PS1 though so he got me back, I guess.
>>
I play Diablo 3 with both of my parents, mostly becaise they love the game and it's something we can do together since I'm 1000 miles away.

I also used to play Donkey Kong and Crash Bandicoot with my mom and sister, usually helping them beat the harder parts of the games.
>>
played Mickey Mania on Genesis with my Dad and then Budokai 2 years later. I remember him freaking out about the rumble in the PS2 controller.
>>
>>319718796
>My dad is always busy with work, more so back then, but once he actually came to play a Halo 2 match with me.

I sniped him a lot. since he didnt know the core concepts of it. But he used to be addicted to COD 1 and 2, never played again when he realized he missed 3 or so years of our childhood.
He still regrets it, as he tells me. I feel for him.

It was still fun to play games with my dad here and there.
>>
Played Wii Sports tennis like 2 times with my old man. That's literally it.

Needless to say, he wasn't very good at it and got bored in around 15 minutes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.