[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>daily threads about this game every single day >gets funded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: perMq5s.png (331 KB, 655x683) Image search: [Google]
perMq5s.png
331 KB, 655x683
>daily threads about this game every single day
>gets funded
>not a single thread to be found
What happened /v/??? Why did you stop talking about this shit suddenly?
>>
>>319716808
What's to talk about? The thing is getting made. Do you have something productive today?
>>
File: 1435937667295.jpg (148 KB, 650x868) Image search: [Google]
1435937667295.jpg
148 KB, 650x868
The campaign is over and the updates have stopped for the time being.
>>
Why does it have a 9/10?
>>
Shilling ends until the game is out
>>
Because all those threads were made by shills. And now that it's funded, there's no more reason to shill it.
>>
>>319717012
Why have daily threads about a game that won't even be finished until 2018 and then suddenly stop having daily threads about it when it gets funded
Im confused
>>
>>319716808
The only people who made the threads were unpaid shills and the only people who posted in those threads were baitees who wanted it to fail.

>>>/vg/
>>
>>319717202
Because people wanted it to get funded. Now it's funded. Are you dense?
>>
>>319716808
>game's not even out yet
>already has a fucking 9/10 score
>>
>>319716808
>gets funded
Thats how shilling works.
>>
let's keep it that way
>>
>>319717202

It's a crowdfunding campaign. Word of mouth is key. There's usually daily updates and whatnot that keeps discussion up, which is why you tend to see more threads about a certain game when it's trying to raise money.
>>
>>319717270
I thought /v/ wanted this game to fail
>>
>>319716808
>SJW: The game
Even that japanese woman is in bed with those assholes
>>
>>319717527
/v/ isn't people
>>
>>319716808
Tried the demo on PS4

Couldn't get into it, I hate the visuals, reminds me of steven universe, but without the oretty scenery
>>
ALL the threads where shills
There were threads then this kickstarter campaign first started, then absolutely nothing
Then a week before its going to fail 2 threads about it nonstop
This is all shills and nobody actually cares about this
>>
>>319716808
Shills left, they did their job.
>>
>>319716808

It's only fun to shit on bad games, who the fuck wants to discuss them seriously?
>>
A'int nothing to say for two years now.
>>
>>319716808
>the first time an anon finds out devs shill their shitty games here.
>>
Shills already did their job.
>>
Have you seriously not noticed a trend around here?

>Game is announced
>"OMG WHOS HYPE FOR THIS??!!"
>Literally any update about the games development
>"WOW WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF GAMES FEATURE???"
>Game is about to release
>"EVERYONE IS GETTING THIS RIGHT? RIGHT???"
>Game is released
>*crickets*

There's no followup shilling because whats the point? They either got your money or didn't.
>>
File: Indivisble characters.png (753 KB, 620x1575) Image search: [Google]
Indivisble characters.png
753 KB, 620x1575
>no SEAsians that don't look like Indians
>>
>>319719160
>Native American and japanese
How does that eve-
>Steampunk
Oh, its a troll image.
>>
Don't worry, there will be threads for you to be analdevastated about when the WIP builds start being released to the backers. Especially if they start being released within 12 months and the devs reveal more stretch goals; the campaign is going to remain open for that time.
>>
>>319717202
Well for one, every day during the campaign they revealed new shit, showed off characters and concept art and talked about what the game was going to be.
Now that the campaign is over Lab0 is not doing that anymore and instead actually working on the game so we got nothing new to talk about and every one of these threads are only ever made in a vain attempt to shit all over the project for no reason.

Go shit all over Psychonauts 2. I hear it is the new thing to be pissed about for no reason.
>>
>>319719397
Not even, That character was just some fan made shit that made into the game. It has no native origin. Just a theme.
Just like Zubaz will have Wrestler.
>>
>>319716808
>Threads are nothing but "It wont get funded!" or "Haha it's going to get funded"
>Funding period is over
>No more threads

Golly, I wonder why~
>>
It's already been funded what more do you want?
>>
>>319717202
>>319716808
Do you really have to fucking ask? You and I both know the answer.
Fucking shills.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.