[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>boxing >the fighters shit talk and swear and its encouraged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: boxingvsleague.jpg (212 KB, 1437x616) Image search: [Google]
boxingvsleague.jpg
212 KB, 1437x616
>boxing
>the fighters shit talk and swear and its encouraged
>league of legends
>call someone a poo poo head get perma banned for life for toxicity
Which is the more respected sport?
>>
>>319710679

>Which is the more respected sport?

The one where you actually have to look your opponent in the eye while saying what you say.

Also Moneyweather only won because the rules of boxing reward flight over fighting.
>>
I KNOW WHEN THAT TOWER BLING
>>
Obviously League is, I'm fucking done with masculinity and meanness dominating the competitive sphere.
>>
JUST
>>
Just play dota?
>>
>>319711091

>look your opponent in the eye

This.
>>
boxing used to be a gentleman's sport, wtf happened.
>>
>>319712878
because being chat restricted for 72 hours for calling your support a retard for single pulling and attacking creeps fucking your equilibrium is that much better than being BANNED?
>>
Anyone remembers dota before the mute bans and lpq due to reports? It was the wildwest of shit talk and i enjoyed every bit of it, whoever didnt like it could just mute you and that was the end of it, once the dev gets involved it all goes down the shitter like a fucking kindergarden
>>
File: iron mike.png (118 KB, 1408x333) Image search: [Google]
iron mike.png
118 KB, 1408x333
>Trash talking encouraged
>>
>comparing league to a sport makes sense when I want it to
comparing games to sports is fucking retard

kill yourself OP
>>
>>319713395
Jesus I miss those days.
>>319713531
Why are they trying to market their game as a sport then?
>>
>>319710679
There's only one insult in Mayweather's insult, outside of his insult to boxing as a whole due to him abusing the rules as written as opposed to rules as intended, and that's the "stomp" portion. The rest of it is a, comparatively, tasteful diss on the man's origin. Additionally it says that Mayweather will do those actions whereas the one against Malphite is "someone else will."

Additionally,
>You are among 5%
>Mayweather is among 100%
>>
>>319713583
their marketing scheme is also retarded

do you think league of legends is a sport?
>>
Hear me out guys. A good way to appease the shit talkers and the sensitive liberals is to put a label on the 'offensive' players, and have an option to mute all users with that label in the settings. You keep both parties happy
>>
>>319713642
No, I think its a horrible game.
>>
>>319713742
then why are people here fucking comparing it to a sport?

thats fucking dumb
>>
>>319711091

>The one where you actually have to look your opponent in the eye while saying what you say.

So none of them since Twitter was invented?
>>
>>319713739
no
lets put a label on all the babies that can't handle bad words so that everyone knows what a big muting baby they are
>>
>>319713901

Twitter isn't a sport.

If Mayweather actually said that shit mid-fight and loud enough to be heard, he'd definitely be in trouble for it.
>>
>>319714396
Twitter is just as much of a sport as league
>>
>>319714396

>Twitter isn't a sport.

I didn't say it was. I said that nobody talks shit in person anymore.
>>
>>319710679
You realize he was shit talking his opponent and not his team right? Granted there is no teams in boxing, but in MOBAs 90 percent of trash talk I see is people on the same teams. The people you should be helping and instructing if necessary. Unless the afk'd or went "oh man sorry guys I'm too high to play"

When it's to opponents it's pretty funny though.
>>
>>319716473

I'm pretty sure I've seen ban screencaps from League that had "gg" listed as a chat offense.
>>
>>319713436

>I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

This line will never stop being funny.

This man has his own animated cartoon where he solves scooby-doo mysteries with a talking pigeon, a victorian ghost, and an asian girl. Nothing he does makes sense anymore.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.