[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you dust off your Wii U's for Minecraft?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: wiiu.png (44 KB, 639x383) Image search: [Google]
wiiu.png
44 KB, 639x383
Did you dust off your Wii U's for Minecraft?
>>
nah waiting for easier piracy
>>
I keep my consoles free of dust anyway.
>>
>>319707425
Isn't it 3 years too late?
>>
What's a Wii U?
>>
thats funny, its almost like he's implying fast neon racer xenoblade chronicles x woolly world splatoon smash 4 bayonetta 2 etc. dont exist
but then again he's porting a 10 year old game with not even any touchpad support on a console where one of the sole gimmicks is a touchpad
>>
>>319707425
>doesnt have inventory on the gamepad
lmao just fuck up my port senpai
>>
>>319708797
A resistive touchpad I might add, in 2015.
>>
>>319708902
>f a m wordfilters to senpai
desu
>>
>>319708746
Minecraft still isnt past early beta
>>
>>319708902
>thinking microsoft will let a port of their game be better on a competitors console
>>
Nintendo begged them for a port so Mojang gave them a port.
It's $10 more than literally every other version.
Do you know why? So they avoid the Nintendo tax and get their money back
>>
>>319709205
>minecraft literally on the iphone
the fuck are you even saying?
>>
>>319709475
before they bought it you retard, and second of all its not better then any other port on a phone just more popular
>>
File: my feet hurt.jpg (15 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
my feet hurt.jpg
15 KB, 250x251
>>319708575
>tfw all consoles get dust regardless if you play them or not
>>
>No inventory on gamepad

ONE JOB
>>
>Time to plug your Wii-U back in for a game that has no reason to even exist on this console because we were too lazy to add anything different to it!
>>
>people still play minecraft

I got bored after about a week. How the fuck are there still people wanting this on yet another console?
>>
>>319707425
Fuck the glossy ass fucking Wii U gamepad, I dont play it for maybe two or three days and that shit gets PACKED with dust, fuck you Nintendo
>>
>>319707425
It's also going to be the only Wii U game that has Voice Chat and USB Keyboard input. How ironic that Microsoft knows how to use the system better than Nintendo does.The pedos will eatthis shit up
>>
>>319709905
It. Just. Works.
>>
>>319709905
It's more interesting with a friend but not by much.
>>
>>319709834
Things like this make it clear someone doesn't know what they fuck they're doing or they don't give a shit

It's a no-brainer. Fuck.
>>
>>319710187
Based on Mojang's overall attitude towards the Wii-U it's probably just them not giving a fuck.
>>
>>319707425
Nah, but I did for FAST Racing NEO.
>>
>>319707425
Lol minecraft
>>
>>319707425
Why? I have a computer for that.
>>
Minecraft is showing up everywhere, when will it stop
ps4, pc, vita, wiiu, xbones, what next?
tv, fridge touchscreens, youtube loading screens, gps, cars, planes
>>
>>319710875
Microsoft paid more than 2 billion dollars for this shit, they're going to cram it in every orifice they can possibly reach.
>>
>>319708746
No dude, Minecraft is still climbing in sales and is like the third or second highest selling game ever. Autism is a cruel mistress
>>
>thinking they are hot shit even though they are just porting a 3 years old indieshit with minimum effort and no special features
>FOR 30 FUCKING DOLLARS
Back to playing XCX, I guess
>>
>>319709680
Underrated post - this is true as fuck
>>
>>319708902
They likely rush-released it so it would be ready for Christmas.
>>
>>319710875
isn't it on iOS, wasn't mineycrafta playing it on a tablet?

it prints money can't exactly blame them

Microsoft needs to fucking do something with the ip already though. Bizarre how they paid all that money and have done literally fucking nothing with it yet. Minecraft 2 would shift Xbones regardless of quality.
>>
>>319707425
>dusting off a console for a meme/autism game
>>
>>319707425
>Nintendo said they had a huge announcement coming
>it's fucking mine craft

Lol.
>>
>time to plug in your system with a library of great games so you can play a ten year old Lego simulator that's already been released on everything else!
Ftfy
>>
>>319716294
>library of great games
lol
>>
>>319707425
>letting your consoles collect dust
>not playing your Wii U
>dusting it off for fucking Minecraft of all things

So many things wrong with this.
>>
>>319708979
I can use my finger on it just as well as my non resistive devices
>>
>>319709834
>>319710187
>>319710441
how do you people not realize MICROSOFT DOES NOT WANT A CONSOLE PORT TO BE BETTER THEN THE XBONE VERSION
when they stop supporting the other versions far off in the future but continue to support the xbone version people will get mad if the Wii u version is superior
>>
>>319715573
>Nintendo's indieshit PR President said there was a huge announcement
FTFY. Only retards expected actually huge announcements.
>>
File: 3.jpg (16 KB, 265x260) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
16 KB, 265x260
>>319716674
I am getting tired of this meme
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.