[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pros and cons please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: header.jpg (26 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
26 KB, 460x215
pros and cons please
>>
Satisfying combat, decent AI, multiple routes to go through missions, great atmosphere

Crappy story, boring characters, punished for killing when the passive equipment isn't interesting or have much variety
>>
>Pros
All your tools and powers mix and match very well, you can do really neat kills and overall the combat can be very fast paced
Only mild hand holding in missions
Levels are well done, plenty of ways around and things to loot
Great aesthetic
Great music

>Cons
Stealth is too easy
Agility2 and Blink are near broken in how good they are
Lot of tools for lethal runs, but nonlethal runs have basically nothing
The HUB should just not be a thing
>>
>>319705317
Pros
>what Deus Ex would look like as a steampunk magic fantasy.
>great stealth
>satisfying combat
>multiple approaches to problems (ie, high replayability)
>rich setting and atmosphere
>reasonably believable AI

Cons
>predictable story
>murderhobo more fun than stealth
>>
File: 2460207-daud.jpg (47 KB, 533x640) Image search: [Google]
2460207-daud.jpg
47 KB, 533x640
Pros:
>One of the best stealth/action games of all time
>Has the objectively best DLC campaign of any game ever. It's better than the default campaign.

Cons:
A bit too easy
A bit too short
The AI is not that great

Remember to always play with objective markers OFF.

Just play it. You won't regret it.
>>
>>319705317
>Pros
-Plays like the vampire game I always wanted
-If you don't use your powers it's actually challenging
-Fun combat.
-AI is pretty nice
-Great setting
-Well designed
>Cons
-Casualized because people are scrubs
-Too easy even if you don't use the skills
-Plays like the vampire game I always wanted, so non-lethal approach is not that fun unless you wanna do a thief approach.
-Story is a bit meh.
>>
>>319706448
>-Too easy even if you don't use the skills
With this I mean that there is ALWAYS an obvious easy route
>>
Some cutscenes and dialogue aren't skippable. Not sure if these screens are used to hide loading but that one after you get drugged and put on a boat is incredibly uninteresting and somewhat long.
>>
File: 1401117893454.jpg (25 KB, 419x651) Image search: [Google]
1401117893454.jpg
25 KB, 419x651
>>319705317
pros: wowy-zowee
cons: oopy-doopy
>>
File: 1402369292251.jpg (7 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1402369292251.jpg
7 KB, 252x252
>>319705317
>Pros
Amazing level design, built for multiple playthroughs, great voice acting, decent story, atmosphere is tits, DLC is incredible

>Cons
Combat outside of stealth is a bit wonky, missions can be really short one you know the layout, art style might not be your taste but personally I really like it

I'm sure I'm forgetting more but it's a really good game, OP. Absolutely worth what you can grab it for during a sale, and make sure to get the DLC.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.