[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ending of GTA 5 did you choose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: TrevorPhilips-GTAV-next.jpg (63 KB, 617x602) Image search: [Google]
TrevorPhilips-GTAV-next.jpg
63 KB, 617x602
What ending of GTA 5 did you choose?
>>
death wish
>>
C
>>
numero tres
>>
Kill michael.

Most annoying character in a game hands down
>>
has there ever been a GTA with a less memorable story than this
>>
>>319704792
>Kill Trevor
>Kill Michael
>Death Wish
>uninstall

Its a shame that Death Wish wasn't actually a death wish. Just an average mission with a lot of call backs.
>>
>>319705321
gta ___IV and san andreas
>>
>>319704792
Disliked Trevor so I killed him, now I want to see what the death wish one is like
>>
Who chose anything other than C?
That makes less sense than killing Dwayne over Playboy.
>>
In games like this I have a chronic need to see all the content so I did all the endings one after another. I cant play RPGs because of this.
>>
I never finished the game. I just drove around until I got bored of the setting.
>>
Why would you HONESTLY pick any ending other than save your bros? What do you even fucking gain other than losing a character?

The game is fucking retarded, if they had any balls, you'd have to sacrifice at least one character and gain one of their skills, two and gain both, or three and get a game over.

Otherwise, what's the fucking point? Why do you even need all three characters post-game? It's just stupid.
>>
>>319704792
C since the other options lock me out of 100%
>>
I can't even remember anything about the story outside of Lamar being a total useless dickhead.
>>
killed trevor because he's literally reddit: the character
>>
I save Michael and Trevor.
>>
File: NzGLPqV.jpg (41 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
NzGLPqV.jpg
41 KB, 500x373
>Games that pretend they give you choice
>Make you lean towards the one that give you a reward and make the rest give you nothing

Hercules, the cyclops tore off my clothes!
>>
>>319705246

This.

Narrative wise it makes the most sense. Michael is the one who betrayed Trevor in the beginning.
>>
>>319704792

I even never finised the game, get bored and unnistalled the game before that last mission.

Seriously why it was fucking boring jesus christ.
>>
Why the fuck would you have needed to kill them anyway? The last mission you do if you choose to save them both looks like it barely presented a challenge to the main characters. I'd understand if they had to risk life and limbs for their freedom but they dealt with all their problems in half an hour with absolute ease.

Besides, like all GTA characters, one or two of them will die like complete pussies in another game.
>>
>>319704792
>you have three characters
>some pushy cunts boss you around all the time
>at the end you choose to a)give in to one of the cunts and kill one of your characters or b)tell them both to fuck off and save all your characters
Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>319704792
C is the only good choice.
There was really no motive to kill either character,unless you personally just dont like that character.
>>
>>319705892
This. Gta 4s was the worst. Wasn't it free cab rides, or a woman who betrayed you and you can interact with.
>>
>>319705689
Something like

>last third of the story is a downward spiral/betrayal arc
>PCs are pitted against each other in a series of double crosses and back stabs
>shifting alliances
>it all ends in a huge showdown/Mexican last stand
>depending on the outcome 1, 2 or all 3 player characters die
>if all three die, you unlock a 4th PC, a cop or something, who is investigating the grizzly murder scene or something
>opens up like an epilogue of sorts where you are introduced to a few cop mechanics like taking calls off dispatch
>the outcome is totally up to the player and how much they switch between PCs and work together

would have been cool
>>
>>319706238
And even if you don't like a character, there's no chance you like them less than the cunt who gives you the quest to kill him.
Dealing with both cunts with option c was satisfying.
>>
>>319704792
Killed Trevor without hesitation.
>>
My friend had already finished the game and he advised me to pick option C, but I think I would have chosen it anyway because even initially it seems the most interesting
>>
>Letting either of the fuckhead FIB boss and the rich asshole live

Fuck that noise, they fuck with me they get fucked.
>>
>>319706512
Seriously, fuck Trevor. Every time he opens his stupid goddamn mouth I die inside.
>>
File: 1444805588527.webm (3 MB, 746x610) Image search: [Google]
1444805588527.webm
3 MB, 746x610
>mfw I liked Trevor
>all this hate
>>
Seriously though, if you had to make a choice, it should have been to kill Trevor.

That guy was a GTA 3era protagonist in the GTA4's universe. He had no place in that world, you can't be that superhumanly evil and get away with it.

If they make story DLC, I need to see Roman and Lemar get into gambling debts and cause Nico to join up with Franklin to rescue them.

I'd love to see Trevor go absolutely buckwild in front of Nico and not see Nico hesitate at all. Nico knows what type of man Trevor is. Nothing more than an anomaly.
>>
>>319710392
>story DLC

yeah fuckin right! Rockstar said something about "loads" of new story content coming in 2014. Then they never said another word about it. Then 2015 was here, nothing's changed. Now it's almost gone. Over two years and nothing more than a peep.

In fact, I'm afraid that thanks to the "success" of GTA:O, not only where we robbed of GTAV single player dlc content (TLAD and TBOGT type expansions), we might never get another single player numbered GTA again. They might just keep releasing overhauls of GTA:O.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.