[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
T-thanks for the scraps, PC shits. No but seriously is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
T-thanks for the scraps, PC shits.

No but seriously is this good? I know its early access but I just want a decent survival game to play.
>>
>>319692356
do you like taming dinosaurs and riding around and building houses? its a fun time sink, its nothing great though
>>
>>319692356
UI looks like microsoft powerpoint
>>
>>319692356
No console war shit but is it coming to ps4 and if so how would it work if I don't have ps+
>>
>>319692356
If it runs well, it could be alright. Problem is that it generally runs like crap even on good rigs. So I don't know how it will fare on the bone.
>>
>>319693898
It's coming to the PS4 in 2016, probably not long after the Xbone, maybe January/February. If you don't have PS+ then it won't work, I would assume. Isn't it a purely online game?
>>
>>319694519
That's what I was wondering
I'd probably get it if it was single player
>>
>>319694085
>yfw nvidia paid them to gimp ark on current gen cards so that people will buy pascal next year
>it runs better on xbox one
>>
This game doesn't even run on my PC, which is old but still more powerful than an Xbone. How is this even going to work?
>>
>>319694905
they said it runs at 30-45 fps on Xbone, and working to optimize it more on all platforms
>>
>>319694905
It's early access, and by the holy laws of early access games, it should be kinda broken. I'll wait to see how well it runs on the Xbone before buying it.
>>
>>319694905
Dedicated hardware is easier to tweak with and develop for because you have a clear set of lines you know you can't cross, I mean yeah it'll run and look like shit but they'll get it to run because they just have to use a already set piece of hardware.
>>
>early access cancer
>>
>>319692356
How can XboxOne even run this shit?

I'm not saying this to trash on XboxOne, I'm trashing on Ark big time, it's the most unoptimized piece of shit ever.
>>
>>319695094
>45fps
gonna have to sacrfise foliage... and resolution... and draw distance to get that
>>
File: 1442604714018.jpg (34 KB, 533x533) Image search: [Google]
1442604714018.jpg
34 KB, 533x533
>>319695913
>it's the most unoptimized piece of shit ever.
Because it's made by a small indie team, with M$ devs helping out + dedciated fixed hardware, it'll probably run fine. Link related, Xboner footage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsrF0JKxSck
>>
>>319692356
I can already see the silky smooth 7 fps
>>
>>319696062
Holy shit it actually looks fucking good on the Xbone.
>>
>>319696062
Looks great, but I'm still skeptical. I live in a universe where bullshots are normal.
Only one week to see how it truly plays
>>
Really, ark? This shit chugs on godly machines and requires dedicated servers. I can't see how this will end well.
>>
holy fuck are you kidding me? ill buy an xboxone if this is true enough justkidding
>>
>>319696062
I see there's no footage of giant metal towers full of dinos that reduce frames to a crawl.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.