[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEAKED GTA VI details
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: gta-6-logo.jpg (20 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
gta-6-logo.jpg
20 KB, 480x343
Ariel Gara
The protagonist. Once a prolific Rust Belt area crime wave, Gara was born post-WW2 to Latvian migrant parents in the North End of Lenapia who simply could not afford a child and disposed of their newborn in a trash can. Ever since, he's struggled to find his place in this world: in his own words he's been, "blackbooked in Venturas, chased out of Carcer and laid into in Liberty."

A significant portion of Gara's life has been spent inside correctional facility and institution. Having served a 1-to-10 for robbery in New Austin and two terms in San Andreas, as such he carries a detachment from societal norms and an uneasing confidence with which he is able to fool people. Every facet of Gara's character is marred by his extensive prison time and ultimately impacts the way in which he is involved with the story.
>>
Grand Theft Auto VI revisits the cut-throat underworld of the cocaine 80s in a grandiose depiction of debauchery and excess. Set in the Vice Metropolitan Area circa 1988, the game explores the foothold of Central and South American drug cartels in Vice City, the high-stakes opportunity of their demise and the efforts of US government to preserve their covert assets in the most ambitious storytelling yet.

Key elements to the gameplay of Grand Theft Auto VI are empire building, a fully functioning drug economy and a criminal reputation the player will construct and carry with them throughout the game, introducing new scenarios and an entirely different B-cast with each playthrough. The protagonist begins at the very bottom of Vice City's criminal rung, a criminal exile from Lenapia whose past of reform schools and incarceration have entrapped him amongst seedy Red Light exchanges in the gutter of Vice Beach.
>>
>it's gta IV again

Shitstar.
>>
reported
>>
>>319690976
http://www.sticktwiddlers.com/2012/05/25/gta-v-story-characters-leaked/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_22920
yeah this is 100% legit guys
just like the last time im sure
>>
>>319690976
>>319691046
mite b cool
>>
Grand Theft Auto VI introduces new and expanded features that revolutionize the gameplay experience. Geared towards the series' roots in crime and enhancing the empire building and drug dealing features introduced by Vice City Stories and Chinatown Wars respectively, GTAVI provides plentiful opportunity to make money and the temptation to spend it as fast as you can make it with endless replay value drawn from evolving drug and black market economies.

In terms of raw gameplay, Grand Theft Auto VI introduces an inventory system that allows you to store and carry a wide variety of items on your person. These range from potions bought under the counter from stores in Little Haiti to police badges looted from the corpses of cops allow ingenious ways of earning yourself an income. The inventory is significant in enabling a distinct focus on interacting with the environment on offer.
>>
Heists return in Grand Theft Auto VI, expanded and redefined. Available in various degrees in free-roam, heists are complex high-risk, high-payout endeavours with dynamic, multi-faceted features that dictate the outcome and consequences thereafter.
>>
Contract Scores:
Contract scores are jobs offered to the player from outside sources. This will involve a meet with the source (or their middleman) and a rundown of the plans. Loud or Subtle options are determined by the contractor, as are crew and the player's role in the heist. You will be offered a share of the take that your skills demand. The variables of contract scores are as follows:

Doublecross:
Taking the loot for your own. You kill the rest of the crew involved. This severely impacts Honor; Fame rises dramatically if you succeed.

Skills in Demand:
Your skills (see Training) command your cut. High skills will attract A-league scores.

Tasks:
You will be assigned your share of the dirty work; capturing photos, sourcing a getaway car, assembling weapons or sourcing equipment.

Crew:
Crew, while assembled as simply as in Grand Theft Auto: V with the range expanded according to your contacts, have several variables. The cowboy is a gung-ho killer with a short temper who won't hesitate in shooting first and asking questions later. The professional has done this kind of thing before, maintains his cool and calm and completes his role to the full. The backstabber makes an attempt to get away with the entirety of the loot, attempting to kill you and the rest of the crew in the process. The wannabe will be inexperienced and make mistakes all over the place while the mastermind provides intricate, ingenious planning.
>>
>>319691643
I think you're full of shit but I'd love for heists to be refined. They're too easy in V. You can't even attempt to fail them.
>>
>>319692065
It's true, And it'll be revealed in the new year.
>>
>>319691386
>These range from potions bought under the counter from stores in Little Haiti
magic voodo confirmed?
>>
File: 1438649547226.jpg (2 MB, 4500x3300) Image search: [Google]
1438649547226.jpg
2 MB, 4500x3300
MAP CONFIRMED
>>
>>319692274
Yes.
>>
All I hope is that they use the same gta online but with a new map, and I can move my old character to the new one. I spent too much time on it to just have the character be forgotten.
>>
>>319692675
I have no idea of that as of yet, But I'd assume you will be able to.
>>
>>319690976
>R* releasing GTA VI before GTA V paid DLC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAH
AHAH
AH
AH
AHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAH
AHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHA
HAHAH
AH
AH
>>
So whats the estimate on the release? Q1/Q2 of 2017?
>>
>>319692885
The end of 2017/ mid 2018 is the most likely release date.
>>
>>319692165
>>319693043
>GTAVI this soon

No way.
>>
>>319693334
Don't believe me then, Just watch.
>>
Weapons in GTAVI are structured as such to engender a feeling of progression as new avenues of armament are unlocked.

The gunplay of Grand Theft Auto VI aims to be reflective of the spray and pray culture of the 1980s Miami drug underworld, with an emphasis on sub-machine gun street battles and collateral damage. Returning to a reticule similar to Grand Theft Auto IV, aiming comprises of two parts: the inner reticule - your precision and the outer reticule - your spray. Each reticule will expand outward according to how precise/loose you are with your shooting. The use of weapon customisation - in particular scopes - will fade out spray and place a greater emphasis on precision.
>>
>>319693507
Rockstar would want to release close towards the end of the consoles life cycle not this early. They can't profit from xbox two and ps5 purchases if they release it so soon
>>
>>319693334
>>319693043
Let's say 2018 for simplicity's sake

IV: 2008
V: 2013

That's a 5 year gap

2013 + 5 = 2018

Could it be?
>>
>>319693747
Yes, And the announcement is this year, Marking the fifth year anniversary of V's announcement.
>>
>>319694017
As in 2016.
>>
>>319693698
Come on, Anon. It won't be the Xbox 2. It'll be the Xbox 360 Advanced or some confusing shit like that
>>
>>319694413
Lol yeah i just said it for comprehensions sake. It'll probably be the Xbox Gold or Xbox 1000
>>
>>319692065
>first bank heist
>npc companion crashes bike, have to go grab his bag
>"oh neat, dynamic options and actual interaction between your companions and the enemies!"
>have to restart because I fucked something up
>same guy dies in the same spot
Some of the heists were cool, but goddamn did it feel like playing a movie sometimes
>>
File: 57756848[1].jpg (88 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
57756848[1].jpg
88 KB, 480x360
>>319693673
>>
>>319695092
>doesn't know r* intern trip
>spidey meme
hello newfriend
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.