[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mount and Blade: Warband - Give please serial key
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 008.jpg (11 KB, 150x112) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
11 KB, 150x112
Hello, im poorfag from Russia and i don't have anymore to buy another copy of warband which it costs around 500 rubles so its around $10 here.
I want to give a birthday present to my only one younger brother, because he really enjoys play it on multiplayer.
So does someone has to spare cd-key for warband?

If yes please send it to my mail: [email protected]
>>
>>319689484
sent ;)
>>
>>319689539
Sorry but me dont have it. Nothing new in mail
>>
>>319689539
Bump. The guy seemd to lied to me. I know its not right to ask for a free cd-key but thanks to sanctions and crysis i can't buy anything.
>>
sent ;)
>>
>>319690154
sended

enjoy :)
>>
repent >:^(
>>
There are cracked private servers. Search Mount&Blade imortaluz. The community is quite sizeable.
>>
I will but you have to leave Crimea and toss out your dictator Putin first.
>>
File: 1361576860453.jpg (10 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1361576860453.jpg
10 KB, 240x200
>>319690507
You mother's midsection is quite sizable.
>>
>>319689484
blocked ;)
>>
>>319690635
am i on fucking /b/
>>
>>319690740
You''re actually somewhere much worse.

you're on /v/
>>
>>319690507
Sorrы but i don't do piracy
>>319690545
What i have to do with it? I don't care about crimea. I have crysis and stupid sanctions, you know how poor it is now? Crimea vote where they want to be me dont care.

The people who tell they send they didnt. I might buy the game but 10$ is too much for me. Is there lower price somewhere?
>>
>>319690740
You're on /btfo/ it looks like to me. That guy massacred you and your fat mom friend.
>>
>>319690898
wait till it goes on sale during the christmas sale for 2bux you dumb faggot
>>
>>319690898
I dunno if GMG sells to russia with regional prices but it's super easy to get 20% coupons from there, just make an account and you'll start getting them in emails. I think adding a game to your cart and removing it triggers an email with a coupon for that game.
>>
>>319690898
>Sorrы but i don't do piracy

Russian who doesn't pirate? I need photo evidence of you squatting in a track suit to believe this.
>>
>>319690898
>begs for free game
>sorry i dont do piracy

You're a strange fucking type of russian.

Also it's technically not piracy. They're just private servers, and as a result of being private, they don't CD-Key check.
>>
>>319690898
>private servers
>piracy

please vladimir
>>
>>319690898
>I have crysis
So let your brother play that and stop asking us for more games. Crysis is pretty fun.
>>
>>319690898
>russian
>doesn't do piracy

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAA
>>
>>319691183
>>319691196
The reason i don't do it its because im software developer myself. I know how hard it is to code program. And too much stereotypes
I checked GMG and price is british $15 there
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.