[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were a writer for MGS how Snake would lost his eye?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: big boss_0777.jpg (4 MB, 8722x7393) Image search: [Google]
big boss_0777.jpg
4 MB, 8722x7393
If you were a writer for MGS how Snake would lost his eye?
>>
>>319688564
Keep it the same, I don't think there's anything better than Ocelot being responsible for it.
>>
Necroskullfuck
>>
>>319688564
I would've made it so it was the boss who gouged his eye out.
Would've added more towards her being loyal to the mission enough to rip his eye out.
>>
Poking himself with chopsticks. It's better than Ocelot being responsible because now he has a reason to never bring it up again.
>>
blinked too hard
>>
Shot out by BB Gun on Christmas.

I'm the next Hideo Kojima
>>
>>319689783
top jej of the week
>>
He was actually born with only one eye, he used a dud during Snake Eater in case someone would try to gauge his eye out and hope they'd pick the dud.

Why was he born with one eye? Because mutated super soldier gene sometimes has side-effects, like losing an eye.
>>
In a battle
>>
>>319688564

Volgin skullfaced him
>>
ocelot jizzed in his eye.
>>
>>319691012
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>319690504
Amazong
>>
>>319689536
>Would've added more towards her being loyal to the mission enough to rip his eye out.
Maybe, but her mission was also to keep him alive and capable to accomplish his mission.
>>
>>319688564
Ocelot tried to skullfuck him.
>>
>>319688564
Atomicblast
>>
>>319688564
Keep it the same, the way they did it in MGS3 was a really cool way of explaining it.
>>
Vigorous fapping accident.
>>
File: MGS V Time Elapse.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MGS V Time Elapse.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>319688564
There's literally nothing wrong with how he lost his eye.

But if you had to change one thing about Naked Snake, what would it be?
>>
>>319693272
keep Hayter as the voice for GZ and TPP
>>
>>319688564
He trips and lands on an inconveniently placed tack.
>>
>>319693428
I´d keep Kiefer as the voice for Big Boss and all the other Snakes for the remakes
>>
Ping Pong accident in a match with Ocelot
>>
>>319690504
His eye is still there but irreversibly damaged by the muzzle flash burning and destroying his cornea.
>>
File: oldsnake.jpg (159 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
oldsnake.jpg
159 KB, 600x300
>>319693528
Almost this.

Have Keifer do all Big Boss' and David do all Solid Snakes.
>>
>>319694321
It'd be fucking awesome to see that with the father and son cutscene.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.