[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1441484228625.png (1 MB, 1021x768) Image search: [Google]
1441484228625.png
1 MB, 1021x768
Was it autism
>>
No but making this thread every day is.

Try thorazine.
>>
WHO
>>
Is that Dave Chappelle?
>>
BITCH
>>
>>319686714
WHO BITCH BE TOUCHING ME NOW
>>
>playing fucking party games super seriously, to make an income
So many surplus humans in the modern world

I mean that for those paying for this losers as well. Useless, pointless people
>>
Okay, we've all seen the nigger getting angry at the feminist by this point. Stop posting now.
>>
>>319687042
They were playing Guilty Gear senpai
>>
>>319687042
They weren't playing Smash Bros.
>>
>>319686714
link? I don't know what this is but he looks angry.
>>
IS THIS A MEME
>>
on her part? yes

but female autism is just "cute'n'quirkyxD"
>>
>>319687276
he's angry because some fucking hamplanet came up and started grabbing on him to get him to slap her and cause a scene. He restrained himself and the shebeast got banned from the local scene for it.
>>
Shinblade did nothing wrong
>>
HOOBITCHDISIZ
>>
what am I missing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfs9h3bIDg
>>
WE
>>
>>319686843
BITCH
>>
She's a local anime player and not very bright (I'm pretty sure she has aspergers or something like that), she's a very much "Social Justice Warrior" like aswell. Anyway she was not happy with ShinBlade and the Memphis team at all and was pretty vocal to a few people about her not liking ShinBlade thinking he's a rude person and too loud for the tournament. So when ShinBlade starts popping off she decides to go up and grab him, trying to look like she's calming him down but mainly to bait a reaction out of him. Not only did she try to get him DQ'd but he wanted him to end up as another Aris CrossAssault situation and make it look like he attacked her and get some serious heat heading his way from shit like Kotaku and Polygon. I guess she's going off the logic that cause she's a girl people will believe her over the guy. She wasn't alone on this either, she told her friends, who are thirsty as fuck white knight nerds, this whole thing and they jumped in. Hence you can hear dudes in this video yelling to DQ him before anyone knew what was going on even though he did nothing wrong and she was the instigator. This seriously isn't the first time she's played the victim like this to get someone else in a fucked up situation either, on facebook right now she's making the whole situation revolve around her. Anyway TOs show up and try to figure out what the fuck happened ready to get the DQ hammer out, I didn't hear the conversation but I assume dudes with tapes and witnesses confirm that ShinBlade did nothing and the girl started it, tournament continues but I assume ShinBlade was told to keep the pop offs quiet. I just wanted to shed some light on the situation before Kotaku shows up and tries to make it look like ShinBlade assaulted a woman and how the FGC is mysoginst.
>>
DISH
>>
>>319687815
he didn do nuffin
>>
>>319687815
>just cq him

the tears wont stop

>Whos bitch is dis
>>
>>319688198
Fucking bitch
>>
>>319689407
He literally didn't.
>>
>>319689407
He didn't.
Popping off illegal now?
I bet you're the dude that called out to DQ him.
>>
>>319686974
THIS
>>
File: judge b.png (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
judge b.png
7 KB, 257x196
Although he was being an uppity Negro, the majority of the patrons seemed to be enthralled by his glorious victory and enjoying his behavior, and declarations of superiority.

the female on the other hand, not only grabbed him, but seemingly tried to force him into his chair. Now I wont claim to be an expert on Negroes but I am to understand the damaging of ones shirt, shoes or other article of clothing is considered the highest of offenses in their culture, and yet he restrained himself from harming his aggressor.

3 days in the rope engine for the ham planet. Next
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.