[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Under the radar gem of the year? I can't put it down H
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (139 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
139 KB, 460x215
Under the radar gem of the year? I can't put it down

How's /v/ been liking it?

For those curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67v4rd3ePn0
>>
The hell? Since when did a new Army Men game get announced? Loved that shit for the N64.
>>
Good game but still needs a lot more work

Good thing the developers said they plan to do weekly updates and add vehicles
>>
>>319685285

Not worth touching until it gets some serious re-balancing and ups the player cap from 5v5 to something higher.

It's a shame they don't make Army Men games anymore, I miss Army Men: RTS.
>>
>>319685285
This looks amazing. Can't wait to build my pc and play it.
>>
>>319686295
why is it not worth touching as it is now?
>>
File: 1448495406946.jpg (11 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1448495406946.jpg
11 KB, 250x236
>that music
>>
>>319686295
they did up the player count today, as a matter of fact,
so that is one problem down.
>>
>>319688081

What's the new player count?
>>
Nope. Bad game preying on nostalgia. Very cool maps, nice graphics, good soundtrack but the game is not fun or well executed.
>>
>>319686295
>serious rebalancing
What does that mean?
The most broken stupid thing right now is the rocket launcher. Fixing that should be top priority. (Make it have cooldown from beginning or make it be a pickup)
Another thing is the grenade. Its shit right now.
And another thing is flamethrower, though not as important.

Not being able to shoot while jumping is also a thing, though it exists for balance reasons, removing it might make things even more broken and chaotic. Though fixing rocket launcher also makes this thing much easier to fix. (lesser accuracy while midair or stamina requirements are one of the ways to go)

>player cam from 5v5 to something higher
The player cap is the least important, but they have already increased it with the latest patch. Though, even though some maps are pretty big, upping player cap just makes them more chaotic and less skill based. So I don't really care if its locked at 5v5 (even though its not anymore).

>>319686024
>vehicles
Really? Where did they said that?
>>
Had to refund it last night. If they actually fix the trash gunplay, I'll buy it again, but as of right now they just haven't earned my money.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.