[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some MMORPGs that ditched the trinity of tank, healer,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: tp.png (85 KB, 470x476) Image search: [Google]
tp.png
85 KB, 470x476
What are some MMORPGs that ditched the trinity of tank, healer, DPS? It's very formulaic and I'm looking for an MMORPG where there's more to it than these three disciplines.
>>
Planetside 2
>>
>>319684723
Guild Wars 2.
Kinda worked, but not very enjoyable overall in my opinion.
>>
>>319684854
>Planetside 2
>MMORPG
>RPG
>Role Playing Game
>herpderp
>>
>>319684975
I roleplay as a man who shoots other men.
>>
Does Vindictus count?
>>
>>319684723
I use the third option of toilet roll.
>>
>>319684723

I do number 3 all the time when there is just a little bit of tp left for ladies who use TP to wipe their piss cooter.
>>
>>319684723
I have never seen a combat focused MMO where that kind of design worked.
It always leads to mindless rushing and nonexistent teamwork.
You just need to have a clearly defined role in a multiplayer RPG.
If anything, I would like a game that had significantly more than 3 essential roles
>>
>>319685386
>tfw wipe the tip with TP too
>>
File: 51006505_p2.png (240 KB, 723x1023) Image search: [Google]
51006505_p2.png
240 KB, 723x1023
>>319686012

What the fuck is the matter with you? Your micropenis not long enough to shake the last drops of piss off your wii?
>>
File: stats.png (31 KB, 576x395) Image search: [Google]
stats.png
31 KB, 576x395
Go play a MUD.
Problem solved.
Pic somewhat related since it's the only MUD that most of /v/ knows of.
>>
>>319684723
Removing rigid class structures completely would be the firsr step to a better mmo. Just have factions that will teach skills the farther you progress in them, but those skills are still available when you leave. Players could then mix and match whatever build they want. Min/maxers will find the best mix, roleplayers will do whatever and artsy snowflakes will make some unique bullshit.
>>
>>319686208
not that guy but no matter how much i shake some will seep out anyway afterwards

so i just dab the tip and let it soak for a bit
>>
>>319684723
1. Incorrect and tedious.
2. Correct and efficient.
3. Lazy fucking shit, change the roll.
>>
>>319686532
It really sux when you are wearing water resistant clothing as it drips right down your leg instead of being absorbed.
>>
>>319686532
I do this too, unless using a urinal of course. Better than having that last drop absorbed by your underwear.

Also #1 or GTFO.
>>
>>319684723
GW2

and now you'll see why the trinity is popular
>>
Blade & Soul
>>
>>319685026
with my penis
>>
>warlocks are mushrooms

What does this mean? I picked up WoW recently and this is commonly said.
>>
>>319687079
it's a reference to an old video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXX8URSUWm0
>>
>>319684723

Mabinogi
>Tfw it sucks now
>>
>>319686208

>not cleaning your Wii after each usage including pulling back its cover

It's a highly delicate device you know.
>>
>>319687405
>not cleaning your Wii after each usage including pulling back its cover

>implying americant's
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.