[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally nothing wrong with vidya related clothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1445987536478.jpg (58 KB, 490x610) Image search: [Google]
1445987536478.jpg
58 KB, 490x610
There is literally nothing wrong with vidya related clothing
>>
>>319683921

Maybe if you're 12 years old.
>>
If it's full on autismo then maybe but something subtle or simple isn't too bad
>>
File: A_saveanimalfs.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
A_saveanimalfs.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
>>319684449
Like this?
>>
I cringe, even when it's subtle on any adult male.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with vidya clothing on 2007 /v/.

2007 /v/ which was full of social outcast who loved videogames with all their heart. They would have bought a "I fuck little girls and shit on their corpses" t-shirt and would wear it with pride.

2015 /v/ is full of social weirdos who seek attention and acknowledgment by agreeing with others. They just do whatever the hivemind tells the is the social-norm.
>>
File: th.jpg (7 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7 KB, 300x280
>>319683921
keep it subtle at least.
>>
>>319683921
It is when you're using it to basically state you're an autist who associates yourself with people who dress in animal costumes
>>
>>319684594
I'm actually wearing this shirt right now. Except there's no pink, it's yellow instead.
>>
>>319685152
This. In reaction to video games becoming a popular thing, /v/ wants to convince themselves that liking video games is something to be horribly ashamed of. This is why they spout shit like "hide your power level" as if obsessions are only shunned if they involve video games.
>>
>>319685413
Ignore the shitposters, anons shouldn't listen to those with small dicks. They'll make you see differently
>>
>>319685676
So we should only listen to those with a big dick?

Isn't that why America voted a black man into the white house?
>>
>>319685152
this desu

There is no more issue wearing a vidya tshirt than there is wearing a basketball jersey or shirt. Only teenagers who want to believe vidya is some shunned hobby believe otherwise.

The issue is going to be the shirt itself and not the medium it represents. OP's shirt would rightfully get you laughed at since it's basically yelling to the world "I AM A FURRY! LOOK HOW QUIRKY I AM!!!!"

Something like >>319684594 would not
>>
There's nothing more wrong with it than any graphic tees, which are all utterly tacky and tend to be really uncomfortable.

Why people wear them, I will never understand.
>>
>>319686054
Plot twist, that was me samefagging

I got more designs that are actually decent though, if anyone wants them
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.