[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep getting wrecked, and I refuse to spam summons. Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: DullahanBattle.png (45 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
DullahanBattle.png
45 KB, 480x320
I keep getting wrecked, and I refuse to spam summons.

Is it worth beating him?
>>
>>319681686
Remove Ivan and put Garet or Piers.
What level are you?
>>
Spam summons

Djinn Storm makes any other strategy invalid
>>
>>319681686
Spam megiddos instead.
>>
>>319681960
>Spam summons
OP clearly said he didn't want to spam summons. Also it's possible to win without resorting to it.

>>319682010
This + Masamune's unleash
>>
Why not just spam summons? They exist to be used
>>
>>319681686
>I refuse to spam summons.
>refusing an option the game gives you in a game where enemies WILL hit you

If its an action game, I'd understand but cheese the game out if it cheeses you.
>>
play a better game
>>
>>319682109
yea sure

grind to level 99 and restart if he Djinn Storms you at any point
>>
Do summon spam because fuck djinn storm
>>
He attacks in a set pattern. If you can learn when he will Djinn storm you can avoid it using those Djinn that protect the party for a turn.
Its hard to do, but beating him without summon spam is rewarding. Summon spam is for fags and if they ever remake tbe game they should make summons only usable if the djinn was used in battle to prevent summon rush.
>>
File: Felix why ace adept.png (147 KB, 231x308) Image search: [Google]
Felix why ace adept.png
147 KB, 231x308
Dullahan attacks with a predetermined cycle of moves, in the same order every time, learn the cycle, and use lull or something before he uses djinn storm. Alternatively, use one of the djinn that psynergy seals, it lasts two turns so you can set the djinn again and stop him from using psynergy permanently, which also stops charon for some reason, so you only have to worry about formina sage.
Seriously though, just summon spam.
>>
You don't need to spam summons, Dullahan has a pre-set attack pattern and you can utilize the djinn Ground to nullify djinn storm.
>>
>>319682417
>restart if he Djinn Storms you at any point
>being this retarded
Please off yourself fucking scrub
>>
File: latest.jpg (334 KB, 956x1085) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
334 KB, 956x1085
>>319681686
Look man there's no shame in summon spam. It's not that cheap of a tactic because you because you get only one chance to
get out your really hard hitting summons after that you get no more.
>>
>>319681686
Dullahan's mechanics basically require you to use summons or else he will just use djinn stomr and put them all on standby. Then you have none of their stat bonuses AND you didn't get the damage from summoning them
>>
>>319682656
The djinn storm is at random times. You can't predict it.
>>
>>319681686
Spam summons, OP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.