[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about Dying Light, cause nobody ever has before.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Betterthanfallout4.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Betterthanfallout4.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
Let's talk about Dying Light, cause nobody ever has before.
>>
i think there was tons of threads back when it was relevant
>>
shit game for fags like OP
>>
I like It op. I'm really sad there is no good work shop content, like at all
>>
>>319678271
Because there is nothing to talk about. The game was just absolutely mediocre. The plot is laughable, the gameplay is boring, the crafting system is forced, the graphics are meh, the music is shit. The only thing that "saves" it is the fact it could be worse
>>
bought it for 15 bucks on black friday

pretty fun just mashing zombies heads in.

night time is appropriately spooky too
>>
>>319678582
>music is shit

nice b8 m8
>>
>>319679313
yeah i got it for 20 off of gamefly a while back, well worth the buy

>>319678380
I have it for PS4 so at least you have some mods available. I still like playing it without
>>
>>319678302
sarcasm, man. sarcasm.
>>
Amazing game, DLC will be badass as fuck
all the content was made from fanbase suggestions and they went back and added/fixed a bunch if shit in the main game
Truly the most based devs there are
>>
>>319680760
Really?
Awesome I bought it, playes it, liked it but haven't gone back to it
I still own it and should try it out again
>>
I'm hoping the enhanced edition is a free upgrade for us people who.bought the game before. If not make it apart of one of the dlcs. But WB are jew publishers so it probably won't happen.
>>
>>319681073
It is free if u already have the game Bro
>>
>>319681087
Sweet no problems then. I really like techland, sure their games are varying in quality but they're usually fun.
>>
The open world parkour is fun, the main story was shit though
>>
Fantastic fun just parkouring around, definitely one of my top games of the year. The fact that I had near zero expectations going in doesn't hurt either.
>>
>>319678271

Loved it.

Was expecting to be disappointed by the lukewarm critical reception and the slating it got from /v/irgins, but ended up thoroughly enjoying the parkour and combat.
>>
>>319678271
Seems like a good game, especially on hard mode, but the zombies are way too scary for me. I had to quit after a few hours.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.