[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so horribly wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: d3.jpg (90 KB, 256x364) Image search: [Google]
d3.jpg
90 KB, 256x364
What went so horribly wrong?
>>
>>319670810
The base game, ROS improved things by quite a bit but the damage had long been done already.
>>
>>319670810
blizzard
>>
>>319670810
it's a good game if you play it like a regular single/co-op player game and stop after 40-60 hours.
>>
>>319670810
Nothing's wrong with RoS. Indeed RoS is better than D2 in every respect.
>>
>>319671131
>>319671432
>>319671942
>>319672551

it's a blizzard game and it's completely dead

it's not even good by blizzdrone standards
>>
>>319672551
Diablo 2 > Path of Exile > Diablo 1 >>> D3 RoS >>>>>>>>>> D3

Irrefutable fact once you stop caring about buying games and actually focus on gameplay and support.
>>
>>319673532
Blizzdrone standards are pretty fucked to be fair

D3 was ass, RoS was playable but there are better ARPG on the market so no reason, especially when you need the base game

its still one of blizzards better titles at the moment. Jewstone is crap, HotS is crap, Starcraft II was shit, WoW is in the toilet and Overmeme is just a waifu sim. The only blizzard games better than RoS are their old titles like Warcraft, Starcraft, D2
>>
>>319673816

sc2 is objectively the best blizzard title by far

only shitters hate it because they only play the campaign and then leave like complete retards

not even arguable
>>
>>319670810
the only people defending this shit are blizzdrones.
>>
>>319673804
How does anyone like D1? Serious question, not bait. The game is so primitive. D2 was a huge leap forward in complexity and fun. D3 RoS is just D2 with more of everything that made D2 fun, and a better endgame.
>>
>>319674149
SC2 isn't balanced.
>>
The whole itemaziation was based around the RMAH, and wasn't revamped after ROS.
I tried ROS, but I was left with building my character around a set that gave me OP skills, it came down to try this build and kill twice as fast, or play your style and kill twice as slow.
>>
>>319670810
D3 was fucking horrible in launch and people kinda disregard it because of that. RoS pretty much made it one of the games I play for weeks after each patch comes out.

It still has problems powercreep and it's not quite as charming as the older hack'n'slash games (or PoE) but it's great fun for what it is. Mindless grinding for loot with fun gameplay.
>>
>>319675340
Build variety is something they've tried to fix with every patch and instead just making the powercreep worse with new fotm builds. I don't quite like them making things good with the sets instead of balancing the skills that are fucked up in the first place.

On the newest PTR there's an item that gives you a boost if you don't wear any set items though. If it doesn't get nerfed to the ground then it should make it possible to build more interesting and varied things.
>>
>I never played Diablo 2 but i enjoyed Diablo 3, i don't understand why people dislike it

I want every single person who says this shit to die
>>
>>319675889
D3 is a good game, just not a good Diablo game.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.