[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he was about to die, why not modify him like they did with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: Fo4-Shaun-default.png (164 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
Fo4-Shaun-default.png
164 KB, 340x340
If he was about to die, why not modify him like they did with Kellogg to live forever?
>>
Perhaps he didn't want that
>>
>>319670714
Cybernetic implants don't cure cancer

It would only delay the inevitable
>>
Because Kellogg is a registered trademark.
>>
>>319670714
He's like Steve Jobs
>>
>>319670989
>can make robots that can act like people
>can make people live forever
>can't cure cancer
>>
>>319671139
At first I was like, Duh, because he's a cunt just like Jobs.
But then I cancer'd.
>>
>>319670714
You spent the main storyline trying to find him.
Then you can if you want shoot him and eat the body to regain health.
>>
File: 1448558320061.jpg (37 KB, 615x347) Image search: [Google]
1448558320061.jpg
37 KB, 615x347
>>319670714
Because stop questioning the writing genius of Emil Pagliarulo
>>
>>319670714
>For what purpose have you destroyed the Institute, Father?
>There's no option to say
>"In honor of the Brotherhood of Steel, Ad Victoriam, Shaun."
>>
Did anyone else just shoot him in the head and take his clothes?
>>
>>319671158
Can he perhaps turn people into dinosaurs as compensation?
>>
>>319670714
Why not just copy his brain and load it into a synth and live forever? worked for Nick Valentine. Sure the real Shaun may die but his exact copy will live on just as he would.
>>
>>319671591
>>319672001
Wait so you can kill him the moment you first meet him? So the real ending of the game isnt choosing to kill him or nuke the commonwealth?
>>
>>319672001
I did because I didn't trust him
>>
>>319670714
He could have given him vault 81 cure dosage to cure his cancer
>>
>>319672315
Nah I did it when when he was sitting in the thing dying
>>
>>319670714
Bethesda had too many plot holes in FO4
>>
>>319672315
Play the game. Idk where people get this "nuke the commonwealth" shit
>>
>>319672315
No, that was a ruse to keep trolls from actually spoiling the game. Not that the real endings are any better.
>>
because that would make too much sense and bethesda is literally retarded
>>
>>319670714
>reason they kidnap him is they need someone absolutely pure from radiation
>still ends up getting cancer
>>
>>319672315
If you are in good graces with the institute, the easiest way to make them kick you out is to kill Father.
For example you can't proc the Minutemen ending if you're on good terms with everyone.
>>
>>319670714
He states that they could only delay his death and that he didn't want that anymore
>>
File: 1446524214115.jpg (109 KB, 1632x1652) Image search: [Google]
1446524214115.jpg
109 KB, 1632x1652
STOP INSULTING MY GAME
>>
Why would he continue employing Kellogg when he killed his mom and Coursers were better fighters?
>>
>>319672918
Cancer is not tied to radiation.
>>
>>319673115
>Why would he continue employing Kellogg when he killed his mom and Coursers were better fighters?

Their excuse is
>better to keep him on a short leash than to have him roam free

Kellogg was supposed to be this super badass despite sucking massive shit in the game.
>>
WHY CAN'T YOU USE THE VAULT 81 CURE ON HIM?!?!?!?!?!?

>>
>>319672137
This! What the fuck is this shit.
>>
File: 1444600464668.jpg (314 KB, 835x698) Image search: [Google]
1444600464668.jpg
314 KB, 835x698
>>319673130
You're wrong
>>
>>319671878
>siding with nazis
>>
>>319672929

I'm going to enter the institute, after getting all their shit and caps, and murder every single person before allowing the Brotherhood to mop up for me.

Gonna be good.
>>
>>319670714
I'm pretty sure there was an option to ask him that. He basically says something about it not being able to stop cancer.
>>
>>319673287
This still pisses me off

>Game keeps trying to say Kellogg is the biggest badass alive who managed to kill 3 shitty gen 1 synths at the same time and then proceeded to fuck up massively and kill 33% of the pure gene pool because he couldn't wrestle away a baby from a pre-war housewife despite his augmentations
>Shaun doesn't even give a shit and keeps on having him continue doing his dirty work
>Knows damn well that if his dad were to somehow survive the wasteland and look for him, he'd run into and fight Kellogg who is again supposed to be a badass and basically just expected his dad to die as an experiment
>>
>>319673398
'Cuz if that's wonder drug is synthesized for Mole Rat disease, not cancer.
>>
>>319673398
because it's a cure for viral diseases
>>
>>319673440
Radiation can cause cancer, but it is not the primary culprit. Or are you telling me that most people that get lung cancer get it from overexposure to radiation?
>>
>>319673598
>because he couldn't wrestle away a baby from a pre-war housewife despite his augmentations

He didn't wrestle it away some Institute fag did. Though it'd be hilarious if Kellogg attempted to grapple Shaun and upon failing to adequately fight off a bewildered, tired woman fresh out of fugue decided to head shot her.
>>
>>319673398
Autistic post of the day.
>>
>>319671158
There is no such thing as a cure for cancer. This isnt because we dont have the technology, but because its literally encoded into your DNA.

There is and never will be a cure for cancer because of the nature of what cancer is. Even people who "defeated" cancer still have to get checked regularily because it can come back any time thanks to shitty genes and not taling care of themselves.
>>
>>319672001
Yep, insta killed him with a broadsider shot to the face the moment that baby stealing degenerate opened the door, than spent 15 minutes trying to get Shaun out of that closet they had him in.
>>
>>319672137
The Institute does view synth as living people, even when based on real people.
>>
>>319673598
When the game's way of making enemies harder is to have them refill their HP after taking significant damage (legendary enemies) you know they don't know how to properly make enemies difficult.
>>
>>319673440
Radiation causes mutations in your DNA. Those mutations have a chance to trigger something related to cancer.

Radiation doesnt cause cancer, its the mutations that can.
>>
>>319672676
From the "spoiler" meme that everyone started spouting a week before release
>>
>>319673894
Super mutants, Mute Hounds, Centaurs and Mole Rats where made through genetic manipulation. Why can' they just, like, remove the cancer gene?
>>
>>319673398
The Lorenzo serum would make more sense to use in that case.

But honestly, why would you want to side with Shaun? You're related by blood but he doesn't really view you as family, nor did he try to get in contact with you or anything.
Heck the moment you reach the institute he asks you to be his errand boy.
>>
>>319674293
>Heck

Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>319674019
doesn't view them as living people, sorry
>>
>>319670913
>>319670714
Not only did he not want it he's the one who put a stop to cyborg research. He thinks(pretty ironically) it's unethical to mix humans and machines
>>
>>319670714
Why not transfer his mind into a Synth?
If they could do that a long time ago (Nick), why not now?
>>
>>319674383
Thank you for flauting your incompetence, this thread greatly benefited from your shitpost.
>>
>>319674531
>flauting

lol what a fag
>>
>>319670714
I don't get it. How exactly is the institure supposed to save humanity? They view synths as tools so it's not like their idea is to repopulate the world with synths as replacements for humans.
>>
>>319674482
They didn't though

It's unknown where Nick's mind came from, but his mind was pre-war
>>
>>319674638
>being so thick he can't even notice irony

And the shitposting continues.
>>
>>319670714
The whole first two acts you spent searching for your son.
Ultimately he's just another quest-giver with all the emotions of ironically enough a robot.
>>
>>319674482
Institute views all synths as tools, even gen 3s with "living" memories from real people
>>
>>319674679
Building humanity upon the backs of robot butlers sounds like a fine fantasy to never accomplish.
>>
>>319674709
Did you not do Nick's quest?
>>
>>319674253
You act as if those creatures wouldnt have cancer too.

You dont even need to quote crazy future magic fallout for your argument, because we can already replace genes and alter DNA bow we see fit with todays science.

The problem is, in order to stop cancer cells from forming, we would need to halt the production gene completly which would also kill the patients cells because it stops all growth in the affected area.

Cancer cells are also immortal, they figured out how to turn on the gene that shortens their DNA after every copy of itself(which is what aging is)

Cancer isnt an affliction like a virus. Its literally multiple parts of your dna which control the production of making new cells, aging and the "brakes" to stop making more of itself. Its the person.

You cant cure cancer unless youre willing to kill off the person to create a clone with entirely new DNA. But is that really a cure?
>>
>>319674774
>I can't spell so it must be another person's fault.

You sound like a woman. A fat woman.
>>
>>319670714
He is against human augmentation, read terminals.
>>319674679
Rebuild the world with their slave-force and advanced science. What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>319674679
By saving humanity, they mean themselves. Unless they can directly benefit from them, they view all non-institute people as being as good as dead already
>>
>>319674709
They got nicks brain when
He was all messed up from Eddie Winter killing his partner, so his cop superior sent him to some experimental brain scan therapy deal
>>
>>319674815
It'll be like having a computer that has all the knowledge to run the institute + not being susceptible to human failures like lack of sleep and rest.
Even if you view them as mere machines it seems strange not to use them for more than menial tasks, considering you can upload the mind of someone who's competent in them.
>>
>>319674476
same goal as bos they want the same stuff as bos but somehow still can't manage to make a truce
same shit in F3
we fight eachother because of reasons
>>
>>319674904
Well, mole rats can't get cancer
>>
>>319674994
>Rebuild the world with their slave-force and advanced science. What's so hard to understand?

Rebuild the world how, exactly? All they're doing is pumping out synths and replacing people while doing research like turning people into super mutants.
>>
File: u fukkin bootie boi.jpg (8 KB, 144x184) Image search: [Google]
u fukkin bootie boi.jpg
8 KB, 144x184
>>319670714

>If he was about to die, why not modify him like they did with Kellogg to live forever?

It's because this game sucks.

They focused so much on telling a shitty story that they forgot to make the game fun.

You have to put a million bullets into enemies before they die.

Scavenging for parts to upgrade your dogshit-tier gear feels like a colossal fucking chore.

Power armor comes with this annoying HUD that takes up the entire goddamn screen.

Loading times are so bad that you don't even want to go inside a building or return a quest for fear of having to wait another three minutes in loading screen limbo.

Perks suck donkey dick and only marginally improve your weak-ass character who can't even pick locks or talk to people without grinding experience points first.

Dialogue is boring unless you pick the "Sarcastic" option, which actually makes sitting through these god-awful conversations almost as engaging as watching paint dry.

SO

FUCKING

BORING
>>
>>319670714
Anyone else put a bullet in his head before blowing up the MIT? There he was laying in his death bed and wouldn't shut the fuck up. He was going to die anyways.
>>
>>319675178
Maybe the institute shouldve had a mole rat as their director than.
>>
>>319675374
I agreed to his terms then beat him to death with a baseball bat. After that I had free reign of the Institute for some incredibly stupid reason.
>>
>>319675142
There is a difference between using a computer to make life easier(which they do, a bunch of the gen 3 synths in the institute act as lab assistants) and taking orders from a computer.
>>
File: 1444429420105.jpg (48 KB, 553x640) Image search: [Google]
1444429420105.jpg
48 KB, 553x640
>>319670714
Why didn't Kellog just calmly feed Nora a cover story after unfreezing her instead of risking firing a high caliber revolver in an enclosed space?

Why isn't Shaun deaf?

Why did he not dispatch coursers to go collect dear old dad after growing up and finding out that he was still on ice in a vault someplace?

Nani ni shimasu ka?
>>
>>319675805
Kellogg said as time progressed her became more ruthless whenever he accepted missions. If he has to complete an objective then he doesn't care about collateral damage, which is what Nora was. She was inconsequential. Or rather whichever parent he shoots is inconsequential.
>>
>>319675805
Why didn't Kellog just tell you Shaun's an old ass man now and your hunt for muh baby is pointless?
Why hasn't Kellog died of old age by the time you got around to finding him?
>>
>>319675805
Kellogg is not a calm man
I don't know the specifics of how ears work but I struggle to believe something like that would happen
ok for that one you really need to have just not played the game to not know, even if it is a copout answer
tell me a joke
>>
>>319675805
>Why didn't Kellog just calmly feed Nora a cover story after unfreezing her instead of risking firing a high caliber revolver in an enclosed space?

It's stated that he's been becoming steadily more unstable since they augmented him.
>Why isn't Shaun deaf?

Your eardrums can actually heal from being ruptured

>Why did he not dispatch coursers to go collect dear old dad after growing up and finding out that he was still on ice in a vault someplace?

Shaun wasn't really emotionally interested in you, your survival was just an interesting side project to him

>Nani ni shimasu ka?

Yes?
>>
>>319676305
Kellogg owes you no favors. It's difficult as fuck getting in and out of the Institute and he likely never imagined you meeting with individuals that have the means of reverse engineering Courser tech--especially since the margin for error is ridiculously high.

Kellogg is also cybernetically augmented which either retarded or halted the aging process entirely. Didn't stop my Power Fist from exploding his god damn head though.
>>
>>319671139
Yeah both died because they refused to treat their cancer with proven modern methods and opted for stupid natural holistic approaches and died from a possibly curable illness
>>
>>319674293

but m-muh son
>>
>>319675805

>Why did he not dispatch coursers to go collect dear old dad after growing up and finding out that he was still on ice in a vault someplace?

This is very hard to explain.

Shaun should have been very eager to find his father.

Instead, he sits on the news that his father is still on ice.

When he finds out that his father is wandering around Boston, he instructs Kellogg to lure him into an ambush.

It only makes sense if Shaun wants his father dead, but he has no real reason to hate his father.

After all that drama, Shaun seems happy to see his father when the two finally meet.

Either Shaun can't make up his mind about whether to hate or love his father, or the writing is rubbish.
>>
>>319673013
It was a pretty shit game desu
>>
>>319676965
>Either Shaun can't make up his mind about whether to hate or love his father, or the writing is rubbish.

I can tell you it isn't the former
>>
>>319676965
>find out that your only surviving blood relative is out wandering the wastes
>quickly send out a courser to go collect them
>"Hello, Nate/Nora. I represent your son Shaun. Please slot this into your Pipboy and come with me."
>straight to the institute without ever falling under the influence of the other factions
>don't have to sweat your fucking Mary Sue apex predator parent coming to wreck your shit or destroy all of your topside assets

I thought the institute was supposed to be smart.
>>
God the writing is shit

Will they outsource the DLCs?

Please let them outsource it, atleast then there is a chance someone will write something decent
>>
>>319678376
>refuse to even consider that gen 3s might be something more than glorified appliances despite being almost 100% organic
>refuse to consider that people outside the institute might actually have a future
being a genius doesn't mean you can't also be a dumbass
>>
>>319674110
it's not me that kicks your ass, it's my foot doing everything.
>>
>>319678750
If they do it would be their new Montreal studio, and do you really want frogbeaver writing with frogbeaver VAs?
>>
Just finished the main story.

What the fuck was that movie at the end? Using the defaul model? Fucking really!? Better not put that shit at all since that dialogue made no fucking sense anyway.
>>
>>319679726
Yep, and it's pretty much identical regardless of faction/companions
>>
>>319674047
is baby having a hard time with survival mode?
>>
>>319674047
Just poke it until it mutates, then crit it's ass off in vats
>>
>>319674047
>Not one shotting legendarys with sneak attack crits + vats crits as a stealth sniper
>>
>>319675167
We fight each other because of Bethesda
>>
>>319675167
BoS and anything that supports synths can't really work together.

Though they could have a truce with the MM just fine
>>
>>319670994
this made me kek for some reason.
>>
File: 2015-12-10_00003.jpg (354 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-10_00003.jpg
354 KB, 1680x1050
>>
>>319673894
Does that mean all 3rd gen synths will die cause they were made from his DNA or something right?
>>
>>319673013
Fucking toddposters are even worse than the frogposters now
>>
>>319683328
Nah, at least toddposting is stuck in fallout stuff.
>>
>>319683274
A surprising amount of people don't know this, but your DNA changes over time. This is why animals cloned from adults' DNA have health issues, and partly why identical twins look less and less identical further into their lives. The DNA they used for the synths was his DNA as an infant. If synths contain actual DNA, it's baby DNA making them essentially full grown infants. They would have a higher risk of cancer, but none of them are probably more than a few years old anyway.
>>
Does the institute say anything about curie at all if you side with them?
>>
>>319683891
You can't bring companions into the Institute, so probably not.
>>
>>319670714
Dunno
He seemed pretty fucking insane to me

Even ignoring the fact he was a psychopath leader of a slave trade organization responsible for countless mass murders spread over 2 centuries his actions mad eno sense at any point

Hell if you go institute rout even people fallowing him seem to think hes insane, there is this whole quest where 2 top scientists rebel against his retarded decisions
>>
>>319684906
Yes, Father was definitely mentally unstable.
Most of the convos you have he's extremely emotionally detached but the moment you suggest that maybe you shouldn't mass murder the railroad because there might be something to the whole gen 3s being alive he goes into a full ragebeast rant that boils down to "No! They are playing with my toys and need to die!".
>>
>>319684906
>there is this whole quest where 2 top scientists rebel against his retarded decisions
No, they say they trust him, not you.

>a slave trade organization
Slave trade? What slave trade?

>responsible for countless mass murders spread over 2 centuries
It took years for the institute to reach the capacity for teleportation and synth production, they haven't been operating top side for two centuries and it's gone through several leaders before Shaun.

Shaun is irresponsible yes, but he doesn't agree with all of the actions of previous directors.
>>
>>319684906
>2 centuries

you retard

hes only 60 years old

only a few people are older

and madison lee has only been there for a few years
>>
>>319673894
>this entire text
Anon I know this is late but you're a fucking retard who doesn't understand a thing about this subject. Please educate yourself in higher than high school studies before opening your gob.
>>
>>319684906
>>319685639
He was just pretentious like most scientists in that hole. You walk around and you see they treat the synths as little tools, shutting them down and doing whatever they want with them. In simple terms, their heads were too deep into their own ass. They needed a nuclear slap in the face.
>>
>>319682710
>"and this is our sons room"
>>
>>319685954
>synths
>anything but tools

I bet you wanna fuck your toaster you sicko
>>
>>319686529
i would if it felt good
>>
>>319686529
>unless they are constantly brainwashed, every gen 3 eventually chooses to run away
>>
>>319686529
Apart from being pre programable to some minor extent last gen synths were undistinguishable from humans.
>>
File: The Waifu Age.png (3 MB, 1599x1001) Image search: [Google]
The Waifu Age.png
3 MB, 1599x1001
>>319686529
>implying the institute wouldn't
>>
>>319672574

Name some. I'll be willing to be you just weren't paying attention.
>>
I shot him in the face on his deathbed. His whole plan was retarded and nuking his shit was satisfying.
>>
>>319685719
>Slave trade? What slave trade?
Ignoring the synth debate they kidnap people, throw them between departments like meat, torture them to death or turn them into supermutants or just kill them if they find no use for them.

There are whole ghost tows in the game the institute emptied out, and if you read the bioscience legs you can see they are doing it all the time and have an established system for it that goes.
1 kidnap someone.in a settlement
2 replace with a synth
3 fuck around with the people in the for science/fun
4 once done kill every woman man and child in there
5 burn any evidence

>It took years for the institute to reach the capacity for teleportation and synth production, they haven't been operating top side for two centuries and it's gone through several leaders before Shaun.
At few terminals you can read the institute was a bogyman for a long time even before they started producing synths
Coming in and killing everybody for any reason
>>
>>319675805
>why didn't they dispatch coursers?

This. How come they didn't run up on you like in new Vegas when you pissed off a faction? Why was there absolutely no story for the super mutant aspect besides "kill them for the BOS"? Why are all Bethesda fallout games shallow as fuck story wise?
>>
>>319687083

Same, but I punched him. I then buried him in a bunch of junk and threw a molotov cocktail on him on the way out.
>>
File: ScreenShot68.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot68.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>319687083
nuking one of the most advanced facilities in the world instead of taking charge of it like he wanted you to is you being retarded
>>319687262
they kinda stopped doing the super mutant thing after virgil left

and the people they replace are retards anyway

and they dont kill every one there

they just burn the crops

this is what happens when you eventually revisit

the crops are all damaged but everyone is still there

you FUCKING RETARD
>>
File: 1395855218017.jpg (62 KB, 369x399) Image search: [Google]
1395855218017.jpg
62 KB, 369x399
>>319672010
>you will never be an old guy who gets cancer and gets turned into a dinosaur
>>
File: tfw.png (802 KB, 1914x1076) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
802 KB, 1914x1076
>>319687635
>>
>>319687340
Uggh you realize bethesta wrote this not Obsidian ?
>>
>>319687462
>and they dont kill every one there
confirmed for not doing any exploration

there is a huge town where the logs speak of the Institute coming in, killing everyone because some girl found some old tech that they wanted
>>
>>319687790
REMOVE THIS
>>
>the people they replace are retards anyway
>they just burn the crops
University was completely wiped because of a little mess up of a kid. Their agent in the field was fucking Kellog. The Institute was ruthless as any wasteland gang. Humans in the wasteland were nothing more than lab rats for them.
>>
>>319687819
This there's also that Synth that kills you the moment you try to help him to kill the real person.
>>
>>319687819
might've not been Shauns decision himself
>>
File: SBW0006.jpg (25 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
SBW0006.jpg
25 KB, 499x281
I just want an army of Curies to take turns destroying my penis.
>>
>>319687947
good those retards probably where worthless anyway
>>
>>319687340

>why didn't they dispatch coursers?

Father didn't want to. He states a couple of times that he doesn't actually care about SS, and only released him from cryostasis as a personal project. He let him kill kellogg to see if revenge was the issue, rather than actually wanting to find him.

Remember, Father has lived his entire life among dry, logical monsters. He is a dry, logical monster.
>>
>>319687462
yeah, the people at university point must have been all retards and had it coming ....
seriously, is defending institute a meme or something?
>>
>>319688158
Seriously man, everyone above ground acts like fucking tribals TWO HUNDRED YEARS AFTER THE BOMBS

they're still stuck making shack shit

hell even the BoS would do the same if some one just broke valuable tech

>>319688571
yes they are if they cant even make a proper civilization after this long
>>
>>319687462

>nuking one of the most advanced facilities in the world instead of taking charge of it like he wanted you to is you being retarded

but you don't take charge. You even have a scene where you meet with the directorate as their leader, and they tell you they're going to kill the BoS. You can try convincing them not to, but they tell you, quite politely, that they all hold the majority, and they have the power, not you.

It's basically the game telling you that the institute ending isn't your magical wish-fulfilment but-you-don't-understand-I-can-change-them ending.
>>
>>319688040
who cares
hes responsible as the head of the institute

if there was any form of government still and they were put on trial for tehir crimes his head would roll first
>>
>>319688746
but you do have to kill the BoS

the BoS would never reach a compromise because of how childish maxon
>>
>>319670714
Couldn't they have turned him into a super mutant and back like virgill did?
>>
>>319688907

Yes, but they show you, in no uncertain terms, that as the director of the institute, you get to sit in the fancy chair at the head of the table, but you don't get to issue orders. You get to rubber-stamp them.

They loved and trusted Father because he was one of them. he was more institute that they were. You? You're just the science project he unfroze and put too much stock in.
>>
>>319688705
>yes they are if they cant even make a proper civilization after this long
with the institute actively assassinating political figures and killing everybody when the people of commonwealth attempted to create some form of government?
not to mention ten creating supermutants and sending out synths on random murder missions to spread terror and fear across the land making sure nobody ever opposes them

hell, when BOS rolls in they all but shit themself, they know they ether have to wipe them out or face responsibility of their actions
and even if you side with institute and kill bos base, father says he knows they will come again in greater force to destroy the institute
>>
>>319688424

This. The way he discussed it made it seem like it was a side project that kept him entertained.

I also have never believed blood to be all it's cracked up to be if the person is awful. At the point you meet him he's already grown into an old man, completely under other people's supervision. He doesn't carry any of your ideals, only genes. Meeting him is only good for 'oh so that's my son' and any 'MUH BABY SON SHAUN' shit is retarded.
>>
Did they seriously rehash Liberty Prime? As well as basically lazily inverting the general story of Fallout 3?
>>
>>319689116

Why didn't the courier just toss the platinum chip in the trash and go on with his life?
>>
>>319689218

That's how he feels. He says as much about his mother. He never knew her, and the institute was his family, so he had zero attachment. No reason to believe he'd have any more for you.

The institute is just there to ensnare all the feels babbies and memespouters. The amount of people defending them is frankly hilarious.
>>
>>319689240

In one of four ending paths, yes. Not quite enough to cry about, son.
>>
>>319687262
I wasn't defending the institutes actions, but what you're describing isn't a slave trade and Shaun didn't preside over all of it.
>>
File: 1442763336780.jpg (66 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
1442763336780.jpg
66 KB, 700x714
>>319689267
Because he would've been hunted down by the securitrons as payback?
>>
>>319689162
that is why you have to gain their trust

unfortunately you ever get a chance to do that

>>319689193
AHHH the masscire that tried to make a provisional government

who the fuck knows what actually happened there

maybe the GEN ONE synths killed them all
maybe the Reps never could AGREE on anything and started a fire fight that ended with everyone but the synths dead so people just blamed the institute for not providing everyone with shelter even though the institute always had problems maintaining their own system

and no the whole point of blowing up the Pyrdwin was to show the institute could not be messed with, DID YOU EVEN PAY ATTENTION

and like I've said, they seemed to have stopped messing with FEV since virgil left as that lab was abandoned
>>
>>319689582

He never knew that. Besides, he's a courier. He would have just left the Mojave. Besides, when a man and his massive khan mates shoot you in the head and leave you for dead, why hunt him down? You'd run the other way. Pure trash 1/10 etc.
>>
What piece of shit game.
>first 15 mins, vault door won't open
>npcs walk away from conversation
>Doing Covenant town mission, have evidence but can't present it to Honest Dan
What happened?
>>
File: ScreenShot50.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot50.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>there are people who LIKE the BoS

Gay power armor fetish sure is common these day

too bad we cant really fix the USS constitution and Tear the BoS a new ass hole with cpt Ironsides
>>
>>319672001
Yup. fuck that guy
>>
>>319670714
Why does Kellogg refer to Father as the "Old Man" during his memories stealing Shaun? Shaun was a baby at the time.
>>
>>319689602

>that is why you have to gain their trust

maybe, but I get the feeling that the only way you'd do that is by doing as they say. They're all massively arrogant, after all.
>>
>>319689775
>you'd run away
maybe if you're a little bitch
>>
>>319689934
man it would be an easy script to check if you have a certain amount of int/int perks so you atleast know what you're doing

its like WHY cant I convince them even though my int is 10 and my SCIENCE is 4?
>>
>>319689267
>Why doesn't the Courier just stay in goodsprings and hunt geckos for a living?

You can.

>Why doesn't the dragonborn just spend the rest of his life picking crops, chopping wood, and drinking in the tavern?

Well, you can.

>why doesn't the lone survivor just give up and become a homesteader?

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>319690080

>they just very nearly killed me, if not actually killed me
>I have massive amnesia
>Welp, I still have to deliver this small piece of plastic! Better get on that one!

It's called willing suspension of disbelief. Where you go along with the story because...it's a story.
>>
File: ScreenShot52.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot52.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>319690129
And look they HAVE put INT checks in FO4

BUT WHY CANT WE DO IT WITH THE INSTITUTE
>>
File: Tomoko_bathroom.jpg (188 KB, 1278x1269) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko_bathroom.jpg
188 KB, 1278x1269
>>319689889
>doing railroad mission to blow up prydwen
>setting last bomb
>see child squire running past as I zip out to the vertibird
>realize I'm most likely killing lots of other kids on board

Wasn't sure how I felt about killing all those people, but fuck them for hating everything not human.
>>
>>319685950
This
>>
>>319690348

>why doesn't the lone survivor just give up and become a homesteader?

You can. It's not my fault if you hate it.
>>
>>319673443
Between Nazis, dindus, and literal cvcks, I'd side with the Nazis.
>>
>>319690365
>I have massive amnesia
You only have amnesia if you say so with doc mitchel.

>they just very nearly killed me, if not actually killed me

yet you pursue the trail instead of becoming a farmer

>Welp, I still have to deliver this small piece of plastic! Better get on that one!

you find it along the trail of revenge and it becomes more than a piece of plastic along the way
>>
>>319690435

>BOOM

>BOOM

>STUPID HUMAN, STOP MOVING

That's all it takes for a super mutant to kick open your shack door and kill your family with a spiked board. Why don't you have a suit of x-01 power armour, /v/?
>>
>>319690612

>implying I want revenge

Just as bad as SHAAUNNN, to be honest, family-man.
>>
File: mov (48).webm (2 MB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
mov (48).webm
2 MB, 720x450
>>319690613
>needing power armor
>>
Minutemen = Facebook

>everyone is allowed to join, but that just means that there's no quality to any of them

>won't ever leave you alone, constantly talking at you and asking for things

>populated by people you don't like, but can't ever seem to be rid of

>will dislike you at the drop of a hat if you don't do things for them, but still won't go away

Railroad = Tumblr

>live in a complete shithole

>get told what to do by a strong independent woman, and an autistic robot

>has a token smart black guy: "Gib dat code, baby"

>worst type of armchair activist, constantly complaining, but won't lift a finger to do anything about it

Institute = 4chan

>lives in their Father's basement

>never go outside, though they claim to be the best humanity has to offer

>smart, but exceedingly stupid, spend most of their time arguing and doing pointless shit

>Thinks of everyone outside their bubble as an uncivilised, ignorant savage

BoS = NEOGAF

>claim to have the best tech available, but it's all broken down junk when you get up close

>permaban anyone they don't like

>pretend to have a rigid hierarchy, but it's all a sham

>dogmatic to the extreme, don't accept other views to their own
>>
>>319690714
Then don't follow the trail and become small town hunter.
>>
>>319690845
>but won't lift a finger to do anything about it
?????????????
>>
>>319690973

Sure. I won't go after Shaun, either. I'll just build up Sanctuary and cook molerats.
>>
>>319691091

Yes. They hide in a crypt while you do all the work.
>>
File: It Operates As Intended.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
It Operates As Intended.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>319691103
>>
>>319690806
Why does he teleport around?
>>
>>319689602
>who the fuck knows what actually happened there
yeah
considering institute amazing track record i bet it was just one giant misunderstanding not a bloodbath made just so people dont organize and threaten the institute
they have more sins of their hands ever without that one, only option is to nuke them to make sure
>>
>>319690613
>power armor

I went melee and blitz would let me teleport my fist into that super mutant's asshole.
>>
>>319691252

>he likes a game
>better meme him
>then he'll learn!
>>
>>319690845
>Institute = 4chan
>>lives in their Father's basement
>>never go outside, though they claim to be the best humanity has to offer
>>smart, but exceedingly stupid, spend most of their time arguing and doing pointless shit
>>Thinks of everyone outside their bubble as an uncivilised, ignorant savage

that's surprisingly accurate
>>
File: laughing doctor.png (60 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
laughing doctor.png
60 KB, 259x194
>>319673894
>he doesn't know what an antineoplaston is
>>
>>319691210
That's like saying Nazi high command just sat in their fuhreroberstrausmeshudensbuunkerzerblitzenwagen fortress and "did nothing" while field officers and soldiers did all the work.

They've got field operatives, deacon and glory are clear field operatives, but you're complaining that their chief coordinators and strategists don't do field work too.
>>
>>319671878
>no option to say "The Secreta salutes you vermin [kill them all]"
>>
>>319691302
BLITZ perk

>>319691320
no there was a holotape around in the institute that the other reps did not seem to agree with anything
>>
>>319691252

>can't run Fallout 4

Maybe try a console, if you can't get a game working on PC?
>>
>>319676965
The last thing I would say this game has is good writing, but Shaun says that he had you meet Kellogg so that you would kill him in the name of revenge for the both of you. He also says that he didn't know what to do after finding out you were alive. To him, he had lived an entire life without his parents. He had no idea if you were going to look for him, which is why he released you.

All that being said, he sure is quick to send you out into the wastes and back into harm's way. You could say being raised in the institute didn't shape him to act and react like a "normal" person, but you could also just say the writing is shit. Both are probably true.
>>
>>319676965
>When he finds out that his father is wandering around Boston, he instructs Kellogg to lure him into an ambush.

Shaun was the one that released you, after sixty fucking years.

That happened at around the same time he realized his super cancer was incurable and he would die soon. Coincidence?

He names you Director against the opinion of every other leader of the institute.
Fucking Shaun just wanted someone with his genes to continue his legacy. He doesn't really give a shit about you. In his mind, if you died to Kellogg, then you wouldn't be worthy to take his place anyway.
>>
File: IT JUST WORKS.jpg (352 KB, 1773x1773) Image search: [Google]
IT JUST WORKS.jpg
352 KB, 1773x1773
>>319691454
I was agreeing with you. I think you're overmemed meme man. You better meme off to the real world before you become a meme yourself.
>>
>>319691302

Blitz does that. It's pretty overpowered and I've teleported through walls and up stories just because vats let me barely target someone. The greater the distance the more damage, so you can easily one or two shot everything.
>>
>>319691510

> Nazi high command

Uhm..actually, yeah. They spent a lot of time sitting around having dinners, and Hitler spent a lot of time in his own private villa in the mountains.

You do most of their donkey work for them. Glory is ALWAYS there when you show up, same for deacon. You do everything of import for them, and clean up all their messes.
>>
>>319670714
Because Bethesda quality writing
>>
>>319691674

>and then I became Borderlands 2
>>
File: Boss, Just Buy The Game.jpg (321 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Boss, Just Buy The Game.jpg
321 KB, 1600x900
>>319691554
Thanks for the advice, I'll pass it on to the OC maker.

Did you think I made that or the creator wasn't joking?
>>
>>319691719
its more funny when it glitches and you dont even teleport and it makes you look like you're doing sword beams through walls
>>
>>319683758
>A surprising amount of people don't know this, but your DNA changes over time. This is why animals cloned from adults' DNA have health issues, and partly why identical twins look less and less identical further into their lives.

I'm pretty sure it has to do with damage from the handling process and environmental factors respectively. Your DNA doesn't change wholesale, it just racks up mutations on a cell-by-cell basis.
>>
>>319690806
>riffing on power armour
>when using VATs

no anon; you are the casual
>>
>>319691746
>They spent a lot of time sitting around having dinners, and Hitler spent a lot of time in his own private villa in the mountains.

Then these guys must be busier than hitler since they don't have time for dinners apparently and are coordinating field efforts.

>i dont see them doing anything so it must mean they don't actually do anything

That's video games man. If you spent 24 real world hours standing in front of Joshua Graham, all he does is check an infinite pile of pistols while the game through dialogue tells you he does other things for the tribe.

It's a gameplay thing

>b-buh
Hey, if you don't like fallout for doing it, then I'm sure video games are a source of constant annoyance for you in general.
>>
>>319689928
The old director? Pretty common scientists in charge to be old fucks. Father makes it clear it took him much time and work to get into that position.
>>
File: char_6334_thumb.jpg (4 KB, 130x148) Image search: [Google]
char_6334_thumb.jpg
4 KB, 130x148
>>319691942

Had that happen many times with my power fist. I'd just stay in place, swing at nothing and the camera would cut to an enemy across the room exploding. Did it to a turret on the ceiling once too.
>>
>>319692438
ahhh Rush

with all them melee perks you just do so much damage

and every human/sane ghoul enemy is now a JOKE because of how OP grabs are no matter how tough

unless they how power armor

then they're just super mutant tier
>>
>>319692309

>railroad victories that aren't directly related to SS
>its_fucking_nothing.jpg
>>
>>319693185
>Bethesda will never release a DLC where they fix their shitty story, and allow a high Charisma character to form a truce between Institute, BoS and Minutemen, or taking out the rotten leadership and uniting them all under your glorious, never-ending rule as God Emperor of the Commonwealth.
>>
>>319693185
What are you trying to say?

The railroad is achieving it's goals and it has nothing to do with the sole survivor and thats a problem for some reason? Well, it's the Railroad, not the "Let's Find Shaun Initiative".
>>
>>319693570

>why can't I ally the NCR, the legion and Jacobstown?

>why don't people call me God King Of The Mojave when that is DISTINCTLY what i'm roleplaying as?!

Damn it Tumblr. Games aren't made to cater to your every absurd whim. They give you choices to make, you don't dictate to them. Stop being so entitled.
>>
>>319693617

>The railroad is achieving it's goals

Because you're doing it all for them.
>>
>>319670714
Better question, they have the ability to create near humanoid synths with the uploaded memories of people. Why not turn father into a synth?
>>
>on my way to nuke the institute
"Is that you, come over"
>walk closer
>"oh its father"
>shoot him in the face before he says anything
>get back to nuking institute

Literally had to reaload, i shoot just by the fact how evil he was thinking he ha nothing worthwhile to say, then i realized he might have spilled some important twist to the whole game bethseda wanted me to hear.
Nope, it was him just being an insane psychopath as always.
>>
Is it ever explained why they kidnap people and replace them with synths? ever?
>>
>>319693767
>you don't dictate to them
Why do I have insane Charisma if I can't use it for anything meaningful then? Why can't I convince old boy Max to take it down a notch? Why can't I do the same with Institute?
>>
>>319692309
>busier than hitler

Don't be silly, Anon. No one is busier than the Fuhrer.
>>
I wanted to give him Cabots "mysterious serum" but it wasn't an option.. it makes you immortal wtf
>>
>>319693875
I too would like a game where it feels as if an organization is competent on it's own without the player character, but that's what happens when the game is made to inflate the players ego and sense of accomplishment, but that still doesn't mean their actions off screen, the other synths they've saved without you, haven't occured and they can't do "anything" without you outside of your involvement.

You're taking an issue with a world built around the player's initiative and unless you make the same complaints about GTA or any JRPG, than it's just Fallout bashing for fallout bashing's sake.
>>
>>319675271
>You have to put a million bullets into enemies before they die.
How about stop being shit or play on an easier difficulty if it's taking you a while to kill enemies.
>>
>>319673894
You do realize that immortality basically is cancer?
>>
>>319694126
they view surface-dwellers as little more than lab-rats. There is always some scientific reason behind their reasoning. Real life parallel to what scientists do when not held in check, like what Nazi scientists did to camp prisoners and what the Jap scientists did to their captives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
>>
>>319694145
>if I can't use it for anything meaningful then?

I can distinctly remember a number of quests where speech checks have helped me immensely.

>Why can't I convince old boy Max to take it down a notch? Why can't I do the same with Institute?

Why can't I run a casino in New Vegas? Why can't I get Mr. House to call me boss? Why can't I use my insane melee skill to fistfight Caesar and take over?

Stop being so entitled. The game doesn't have to cater to the specific things you want. I mean, sure, if you cared, you'd mod that shit it, or ask someone else to do it. But you can't demand things from a game, then cry that it's shit when you don't get them.

Well, you can. But no sane person will take you seriously..
>>
>>319675271
>I listen to everything people on /v/ say and haven't put more than 5 hours in to the game
>>
>>319694301
Who else is going to take care of all that meth and get pissed on by Eva?
>>
>>319694526
>Why can't I run a casino in New Vegas? Why can't I get Mr. House to call me boss? Why can't I use my insane melee skill to fistfight Caesar and take over?

Yes, those choices are directly comparable to preventing mass extermination of opposing factions.

>The game doesn't have to cater to the specific things you want.

Yes, actually having a MEANINGFUL impact on the end of the game is just me being an entitled little shit.
>>
>>319694361

I'm just saying that the Railroad has big ambitions, but they have very limited means, and that's the essential irony of the matter. I'd rather NOT see them being all competent and amazing because they aren't. They're not supposed to be portrayed that way, I don't think.

They literally disband if you get tossed out of the institute in some cases, because you were all they had.
>>
>>319694485
I can understand experimenting on them, but I mean what are they doing? I joined institute to figure out if being the leader I would actually find anything out or be able to make them less dick-ish but apparently not.
>>
>>319694579

It's sad that people won't play Fallout 4 because /v/ told them not to.

And yet, they'll GOTY undertale.
>>
>>319694784
>I joined institute to figure out if being the leader I would actually find anything out or be able to make them less dick-ish but apparently not.

that's exactly what I'm arguing with Todd with in >>319694526

but apparently actually having an impact on your chosen factions actions is too much to ask of neo-Bethesda.
>>
>>319675167
NCR, the Kings and the Followers of the Apocalypse all want the same thing in New Vegas, but they're antagonizing each other because of petty reasons.
>>
>>319694784
Kidnap you, put a synth as spy and to not raise suspiscsion, experiment on you, dispose of your rotten corpse. The dick factions are: BoS and Institute. Can't be fixed.
>>
>>319694894
I can understand not doing much in railroad or brotherhood but you literally become the leader of the institute and you don't do fucking anything about it.
Hell, being able to have institute settlements would be pretty nice.
>>
>>319694784

They're pretty ingrained. You'd be like that guy who goes to trinity tower to teach the super mutants shakespeare. It's been their culture for like..200 years.

>but apparently actually having an impact on your chosen factions actions is too much to ask of neo-Bethesda.

>why can't I build an airship with the boomers and use it as my own personal sky-palace?!
>1/10
>shit game, don't bother!
>>
>>319695173

If you're playing on PC, mod that shit. There's a nice settlement expansion that lets you use the institute assets. Roleplay as the head of the institute, revitalising the wasteland as a pet project or something.

Gotta be better than complaining about it?
>>
File: 1340751157074.jpg (40 KB, 355x362) Image search: [Google]
1340751157074.jpg
40 KB, 355x362
>>319673894

found the 4chan autist who thinks hes an expert on something because he scanned through a wikipedia article
>>
>>319695189
Your shitty analogies don't even make sense. I'm not arguing for the ability to do ANYTHING EVER, I'm arguing for just a TINY bit of variation and choice as the fucking champion OR LEADER of whatever faction you chose to back.

It's ridiculous that your only choice is to literally wipe the other factions out, especially after having the player meet the people, seeing that it's basically just the leadership that's rotten.
>>
>>319694775
>I'd rather NOT see them being all competent and amazing because they aren't.

They're in constant fear and in hiding. You travel to a number of their basis and stumble over the corpses of their members.

The HQ has their best and brightest, not it's rank and file. The VIPs, the ones who need to escape to keep things going. I don't see the issue. They're in a desperate place and would be the weakest major faction if their upper crust wasn't particularly talented. They're only so "amazing" because they have a handful of highly competent individuals and dedicated members.

Their strength isn't trying to be the soldiers you think they should be. They're religiously meticulous and understand their delicate position.

>They literally disband if you get tossed out of the institute in some cases, because you were all they had.

Haven't played this myself, so I can't comment.
>>
>>319695519

>It's ridiculous that your only choice is to literally wipe the other factions out

The BoS and the Institute would hardly be able to get along on ANY level. And the Railroad and institute are SWORN enemies. Why would they all work together, no matter how badly you want it.

It IS a bit of a shame that becoming the leaders don't give you much, but expecting that is a bit silly, too. Skyrim didn't give you much for becoming the guild leaders, either, other than a hideout.

Expecting something against all evidence, then whining when it doesn't happen IS entitlement.
>>
>>319675271
The real way to make conversations engaging is to skip everything with 'B' or whatever the key is for the jerk ass option.
>>
>>319695820
>Haven't played this myself, so I can't comment.

Might not happen to you. I was pretty minutemen throughout because the railroad are...idealists, and portrayed that way throughout. It's not that they aren't talented, or that they don't make tiny dents, but they can't really do much without SS, and would have been fucked if it weren't for him.
>>
>>319695895
Oh yeah, expecting meaningful choices in a RPG is so fucking entitled.

This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
File: 1449598955428.jpg (81 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1449598955428.jpg
81 KB, 1600x900
Am I the only one who has an urge to fuck Piper?
>>
>>319696402
Yes.
>>
>>319696172

>Oh yeah, expecting meaningful choices in a RPG is so fucking entitled.

It's not the meaningful choices that worry me in what you ask. It's the ones that make no fucking sense at all. Besides:

>wanting meaningful choices

That's fine. Who doesn't?

>expecting them, and expecting them to suit you, against all evidence to the contrary

Entitlement.
>>
>>319674913
Lol rekt.
>>
>>319696402

No, man. I'd hit that shit so hard, it'd make the papers.
>>
File: 1445991638065.jpg (50 KB, 374x430) Image search: [Google]
1445991638065.jpg
50 KB, 374x430
>>319673894
seems like you dont know what the fuck your talking about
>>
File: please keep it down this time.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
please keep it down this time.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>319696402
Already do it every night.
Her poor little sister must be traumatized from hearing us go at it every night.
>>
>>319696127
>but they can't really do much without SS, and would have been fucked if it weren't for him.

Same for the minutemen. Preston would be dead if it weren't for you.

The institute probably wouldn't have been able to assault a brotherhood base with Captain Crunch.

Brotherhood? I could see them taking on the institute in a fight and maybe even working out their location eventually.

I'm not happy with the way the story turned out, but issues related to the world not progressing on it's own aren't worth arguing over in my opinion.

Nothing would happen in Morrowind if it weren't for the PC in game.
>>
>>319692707
>>319692438
>>319691942
>>319691719
>>319690806
Do you get Rooted with Blitz or does it not word that way?
>>
>>319696636
>against all evidence to the contrary

what fucking evidence? I can't expect good things from Bethesda anymore? I can't expect RPG elements in a RPG?

>expecting them to suit you

only someone as equally creatively bankrupt as Bethesda would say that a less-genocidal approach is just a special, unique request that only I would think of and hope for.
>>
>>319696897

At this point, we're arguing shit.

>I'm not happy with the way the story turned out

No?
>>
>>319696402
HATE PIPER
>>
>>319697150
>No?
Oui.
>>
File: 1449567581454.png (365 KB, 1079x1280) Image search: [Google]
1449567581454.png
365 KB, 1079x1280
>>319697264
FUG NEWSPAPERS
>>
File: 1342478422247.jpg (94 KB, 450x399) Image search: [Google]
1342478422247.jpg
94 KB, 450x399
>>319696887
>romance her
>can't sleep in her bed
>>
>>319697137

>what fucking evidence?

The guilds in Skyrim? When you take over those, you don't dictate policy either. Or the strip in NV? You can't change shit about it other than the protectron faces. There's no evidence to suggest that you can make sweeping changes after the end of the game.

> a less-genocidal approach is just a special, unique request

Why would the Institute make peace with the railroad? Why would the BoS suddenly decide they can be chums with them? It doesn't make sense. Some of this has merit. I don't see why the BoS would destroy the railroad, for instance, but..it didn't work that way, so i'll either wait for mods, or just accept that the story didn't favour me personally.

I can't change the ending of Jane Eyre, either. I still love it.
>>
>>319696897
It seems like the brotherhood needed liberty prime to take on the institute, they sure made it a very important task when I sided with them. Most important part was getting doctor li back, without her they couldn't rebuild him

Or did they have it even if you didn't side with them?
>>
>>319697396
Use console commands to set the ownership to yours.
>>
Why cant you repopulate the commonwealth with your harem of haylen piper curie cait 81 overseer desdemona and singer lady
>>
>>319697525

Yeah, they get it done without you. You hijack it in the institute ending to fell the Prydwen
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.