[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the 2.0 version taking so long to come to consoles? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: P4ULogoFinal.png (281 KB, 1000x697) Image search: [Google]
P4ULogoFinal.png
281 KB, 1000x697
Why is the 2.0 version taking so long to come to consoles? Do you guys think that maybe they are also working on a PC version?
>>
Arcsys? the company that actively hates consoles and PC?
>>
>>319668128
They are bringing a lot of games to STEAM
>>
>>319666920
Because its shit
>>
>>319668794

finally, they're going to complain when it doesn't sell well as 2 games will be outdated, 1 is niche as hell and the other is a remake for a specific audience. I hope it does well though

where's persona for PC
>>
>>319669074
>Because its shit

anon needs to git gud.
>>
>>319669412
Not everyone likes expressing aggression against high school students.
>>
What's in version 2.0 anyway?
>>
>>319669412
No you dont seem to understand, the balance legit sucks
>>
>>319670135
well if you give me an example... i might get what you mean
>>
>>319670135

The only thing that sucks about Persona is DP and maybe even autocombo, otherwise it's fairly solid

>muh Yu
>muh Aegis

easy as shit to shut down
>>
>>319666920
>maybe they are also working on a PC version?

jap arcades are PCs with custom input devices li coin processors, so they don't even need to port anuthing
>>
>>319671125
Isnt he talking about 2.0? I thought minazuki and shadows were the new hotness
>>
>>319671265
Yes they do.
People want story modes and online play. Thats not in the arcade.
>>
All I remember was that Shadow versions got supposedly better with being able to Burst and Shadow Frenzy now running off a full Burst gauge.
>>
>>319671990

I'm pretty sure arcade has a condensed story mode that's pretty close to the actual one.
>>
>>319672056
Doesnt change anything. Its always console versions that get ported because they have more features.

You could get the stripped down arcade Win7 version, but that would be offline only.
>>
>>319672239

I thought you meant actual arcade, not the port, I would fully expect console version for the port.

Or as the bare minimum, the console story mode with online tacked on
>>
wtf I just bought this for 12 dollars off amazon and it's getting a pc version? Well at least I got some fucking tarot cards and a blow up Teddy thing.
>>
>>319672589
You need to read
>>
>>319666920
arcsys can't justify putting out a new disc so they are just delaying it until either a, atlus allows them to add some new characters for a reprint or b, never ever, this is just how arcsys operates since it's just a crossover + the story is over if they can't print a new disc they aren't going to do it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.