[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about this game? I'm not very good at starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: just-cause-3.jpg (769 KB, 1200x786) Image search: [Google]
just-cause-3.jpg
769 KB, 1200x786
Can we talk about this game?
I'm not very good at starting or participating in threads, so you niggers discuss it and I'll lurk.
>>
>>319665559
post explosion dick cover
>>
>>319665559
You sure aren't. I like it but I want a fucking patch.
>>
>>319665620
Wat
I'm guessing you mean an edited cover with his dick exploding, but I haven't seen it.
>>
>>319665638
The load times actually keep me from doing things that might get me killed or something so I don't have to wait on them.
>>
>>319665790
I'm on PC, load times ain't too bad, but I can't play the game for more than 45 minutes without it getting stutters, frame drops, and straight freezes for up to 5 seconds
>>
Game sucks dick. 0 improvement over two in the areas it needed the most. Driving vehicles is still ass, gameplay is boring and uninspired, world is dead and empty.
>>
>>319666831
Ps4 here, so I guess that explains that.
>>
There's something that bothers me about this game.
WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO BLOW UP ALL OF THE BRIDGES THAT CONNECT THE ISLANDS
>>
>>319666986
I'm sorry for your inability to have fun, anon. The gameplay is as fun as you make it, don't know what to say, if you lack creativity and skill, all you're gonna do is shoot rockets and move on. The fun of the game comes from the tools it gives you to cause mayhem, it just doesn't force you to use them. And yeah, the driving sucks, but it's WAYYYYYY better than in 2.
>>
>>319667358
Because it's fucking fun? They come back, you know?
>>
>>319667797
I did not know that.
I agree that it's fun, but I thought it was permanent.
>>
Rico is a spic
>>
>>319667891
Set some explosives on a bridge, then drive across, hop on the roof, detonate, and try to time it so the bridge collapses right behind you
>>
>>319668149
I was thinking more along the lines at creating a traffic jam then collapsing it.
>>
4chan.org/v/catalog

>>319662128
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.