[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The G-Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: G-man.png (795 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
G-man.png
795 KB, 1920x1080
This has to be the best acting i've ever seen in a game
>The way he seems so foreign to the english language
>he just shows up out of nowhere
>Constantly following you
>Those green eyes
>>
>>319662120
>Green
>>
>>319662307
They are.
>>
>he just shows up out of nowhere
>Constantly following you
>Those green eyes

ACTING ACTING
>>
>>319662601
I was referring to the way he does his talking it's perfect.
>>
>>319662674
>Old man running out of breath
>Perfect
>>
>>319662120
so where is this guy from
>>
>>319662919
I don't even think he's human. He's probably some kind of alien who doesn't even have to breathe oxygen to survive and communicates mentally, hence the weird gasping for air mid-sentence
>>
>>319663247
If he's communicating mentally why does he gasp for air?
>>
>>319663338
he's underwater
>>
File: gman.jpg (79 KB, 937x852) Image search: [Google]
gman.jpg
79 KB, 937x852
>>319662120
>Acting
>Green Eyes
>>
>>319663338
Because he's forced to communicate with humans and humans don't have the capacity to translate his mentaly projected information into usable stuff, so he just has to use our shitty external stimulus-based communication system.
>>
>>319662120
g mans employers are from a dimension within a dimension...
>>
>>319663602
You've thought about this a lot didn't you?
>>
valve dug this huge whole with the mystery of the gman and they don't know how to get out of it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0arkuLskbDU
>tfw you will never know how this shit is going to end and what the g-man really is
>>
Okay I get it he's the GreenEye-Man.
>>
>>319663856
>Implying Valve knows any more about G-Man than we do.
>>
>>319663668
In order for you not to call me an autist, my answer is no
>>
>>319664059
Oh come on, don't think so lowly of me.
I already did.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.