[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Console gaming is cheaper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (517 KB, 1072x1299) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
517 KB, 1072x1299
>Console gaming is cheaper
>>
All you had to do was point out any first party Nintendo game if you wanted to show how jewish and overpriced console games are.
>>
>>319658665
PS4 and PC master race here, is sad because i end buying all my games on pc because they are extremely cheapers. Only have my ps4 for Bloodborne, TLoU and Uncharted... FF type zero ended up on PC, now i dont even want to buy FF XV because it will be the same...
>>
>>319658830
Nintendo has staying power in sales unlike 99% of gaming, so stuff like Smash is a killer app for entire generations.
Which makes things double weird on how people feel the need to compare it to two multimedia companies.
>>
>>319659859
That's some crazy delusion you have. It's just a party game calm down.
>>
>VPN
>Nuuvem

Doesn't even work anymore. It locks your paypal.
>>
>>319660290
Let's be honest.
/v/ is shit at fighting games.
/v/ should never be the consultant towards what is good in fighting games.
Almost everyone in /v/ would get their shit rekt by a neckbeard weeaboo from the /vg/ thread.

And 99.9% of you only play Street Fighter and fad of the month anyway, so what the FUCK do you care is a fighting game?
>>
>>319659859
>apologist right on que
>>
>>319658665
Console MP server: full as day 1
PC MP Server: Empty
>>
>>319658665
thats not steam is a ilegal reseller for a poorfag country you can do the same on ps4 and you can get half the price of the us store
>>
File: 1367429602023.png (119 KB, 392x366) Image search: [Google]
1367429602023.png
119 KB, 392x366
>>319660496
>He immediately reveals himself to be another "BUT NINTENDO!" dumbass and doesn't get capitalism.
>>
>>319658665
Console gaming is wayyyy cheaper when you put things into perspective.
If I play vidya on my PC, the electrical bill ends up being $600.

PC gaming being cheap is a huge lie
>>
>>319660974
>worst selling console of this generation and maybe others
>games are created on cheap optical disk that cost a penny to create on an industrial scale
>digital distribution is a thing
>smash 4 selling terrible compared to past versions
Bu but muh supply and demand. No nigger. That's just fucking the consumer because they know you'll not only put up with it but actively defend it.
>>
>>319660860
Nuuvem is legal. Unlike g2a. They get the keys direct from the developers.

And no, you cant do the same on ps4 unless you are talking about sharing accounts. And then you dont own the game. If you uninstall it you must pay again for it. Plus Sony already deactivated a lot of shared games last year.
>>
>>319661251
or you could choose a green type pc...
>>
>>319660439
>And 99.9% of you only play Street Fighter and fad of the month anyway
But thats how the fgc works. They play sf and flavor of the month anime games.
>>
>>319660592
>playing any fighting game without friends in real-time
>must have no friends
>complains about how wifi/lan fighting games aren't up to his standards
Get some friends or don't fucking bother with the genre.
>>
>>319660393
I just tried it. Still works fine.
>>
File: 273.jpg (40 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
273.jpg
40 KB, 500x334
>>319659625
Cause platform holders invest millions in development and sell hardware at a loss to lure more customers, so they have to make money on games.
Basically PC: pay more for gaming hardware, less for games. Console: cheaper machine, more expensive games (and paid service too).
>>
>actually buying recolors and voices
>>
>>319662652
Trading in and getting pre-owned saves a ton of money on consoles.
>>
>>319663469
>Trade my game
>End with just 2 game instead of a collection
>pre owned game discount plus game resell return still more expensive than just buying it new on pc
>>
>buying a fighting game a few months after release when online is dead
>buying a fighting game on a platform with no online players

wew lad nice bait
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.