[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT post your excuse for having a console All of my friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: xonsoles.png (111 KB, 399x228) Image search: [Google]
xonsoles.png
111 KB, 399x228
>ITT post your excuse for having a console

All of my friends got an Xbone, and I wanted to have fun and play Halo with them. So I did. I don't regret it.
>>
I cant afford a decent pc so got a ps4 to play vidya while i save up
>>
I like Japanese games too much to miss out on PS4
I got Xbone since all my friends have that, none of them have PS4
I play Gears almost daily & I love Rare Replay, it's nice
>>
The Wii U has fun games that won't work years from now if I pirate them, so I might as well get my money's worth of Splatoon for now until the hacking scene comes in and I can play Project 4M and XCX uncensored.
>>
My favorite games are console exclusives
>>
why? why is this decade old movie a fucking meme now?
>>
Because I'm not poor and can afford a PC and every console. Why limit yourself?
>>
sony has good exclusives and I don't want to put up with the headache of playing multiplats on PC
>>
>>319657678
Because #forcedmeme
>>
Back when I bought PS3 Japanese games weren't really being ported to PC, and many of them still aren't. Same with Nintendo.
I might buy PS4, but seems many JP devs are starting to see PC market. Who knows if new Valkyria and Nier get ported though.
>>
>>319657678
why do you think? what could possibly be happening that this is now a meme?
>>
File: 1.jpg (39 KB, 685x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39 KB, 685x480
I couldnt wait for the pc release, it was worth it
>>
>>319658072
but the new star wars sucks i can tell you this with 100 percent certainty
>>
because i have a job, disposable income, and I like being able to play on the couch without daisychaining a USB/HDMI connection from my PC to my tv.

plus exclusives
>>
>buy a console to play with your friends
>xbone looks awesome, and I loved my 360
>go to media markt
>sale
>get Halo 5
>get Destiny
>start playing
>remember that i have no friends
everytime
>>
What a nice civilized thread
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119 KB, 1648x930) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119 KB, 1648x930
>betraying the PC master race

It's treason then
>>
I am furiously opposed to buying digital copies of games unless no alternative exists.
I strongly prefer consoles for this reason.
>>
File: pcmasterrace.jpg (66 KB, 700x366) Image search: [Google]
pcmasterrace.jpg
66 KB, 700x366
>>319658513
You're too powerful to live! We must destroy him!
So we can have fun
>>
File: Palp_trustme.jpg (180 KB, 1529x1200) Image search: [Google]
Palp_trustme.jpg
180 KB, 1529x1200
>>319657990
>#forcedmeme
>#FORCEdmeme
>>
>>319658625
>Yakuza 5 is digital only
I waited three years for this game so can't really not buy it, but god damn I'd want physical box to go with rest of the series.
>>
>>319658625
Same here. I recently realized that buying AAA games digital is the right choice though. I bought Halo 5 because it will be 10$ in a decade or so and if I still want the physical game I'll just buy it then.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.