[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this be a decent enough alternative to the Oculus? It seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Morpheus1.jpg (100 KB, 3116x1961) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus1.jpg
100 KB, 3116x1961
Will this be a decent enough alternative to the Oculus? It seems like it may be quite limited compared to the Oculus due to the PS4 specs, but I'm interested in VR and don't want to have to upgrade my PC and spend close to $1000 for parts and headset
>>
>>319655193

get a job NEET
>>
>>319655595

I do. Just because you make money doesn't mean you need to spend it all, dumbass.
>>
>>319655193
>what's cheaper, upgrade a pc wich is already superior to consoles or buy an upgrade for that console

I can't understand the logic behind this
>>
>>319655193
>getting the device that is closed and won't get delicious fap simulators

JUST
>>
File: ps.png (240 KB, 800x1011) Image search: [Google]
ps.png
240 KB, 800x1011
>>319655595
>>319656479
>>319656334

FUCKING STOP JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION
>>
The console would be cheaper. I have a 7950 in my PC right now, and I would have to at least upgrade to a 970 in order to run VR. That's $400 on top of whatever the headset is going to cost.
>>
Wait untill all the devices are out and read some informed comparisons on tech sites. Patience, you gain nothing by buying this shit day 1.
>>
>>319656629
and for consoles, you'll need the set and whatever piece of hardware they develop to increase the framerate
>>
File: ITSNOTFAIR.gif (242 KB, 253x317) Image search: [Google]
ITSNOTFAIR.gif
242 KB, 253x317
>>319656584
>mfw Xbone struck a deal with Oculus and is in cahoots with the best VR

>mfw Xbone has its own in-house AR as well

>mfw best of both worlds
>>
>>319656584
Ok ok, honestly from the reviews I've read it's decent compared to the PC ones.

Since it needs to reach a certain frame rate to avoid nausea you will suffer from low quality graphics though. That or they will have to optimize a lot.

I haven't invested to much in reading up on this because I planned to buy a vive. There might be some more blogs on the experience with the device.
>>
>>319657293
>That or they will have to optimize a lot.
stop using that word, kids. Just stop.
>>
>>319655193
Didn't the Morpheus suck balls at PSX?
>>
>>319657542

Ok ok downgrade. They'll have to downgrade the games which is per the usual for ps4 games.
>>
>>319656479

Won't that be too addicting?
>>
>>319658775
It's just more stimulating as if she is in front of you, if you aren't already addicted you wont be with VR either.
>>
>>319659107
>she
>>
>>319657242
You need to strike a deal with the devil to be this gorgeous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tuAkdlLhTE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.