[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wind Waker with grass Give me a reason why I should look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 13
File: casualrehash.jpg (112 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
casualrehash.jpg
112 KB, 600x335
>Wind Waker with grass

Give me a reason why I should look forward to this.
>>
>Wind Waker if it had the proper amount of content and dungeons
>with grass
I'd say there's a lot to be excited about.
>>
It'll be a launch title for NX, so Nintendo is highly motivated to make it not suck. Why it got delayed most likely.
>>
You shouldn't.
If we use the recent Zelda's as an indication of what to expect, it will probably be:

>easy as piss
>full of shitty tutorials
>large but empty over-world with what little secrets being rupees
>gimmicky combat
>little use for items outside of dungeons

I can't wait to see how awful that giant open field they're emphasizing so much is going to be.
>>
I have a feeling too much grass will be the too much water of 2016, every game has become a walking simulator, casuals don't have the time of day for more than one or two.
>>
>>319655572

since when an aesthetic concept turns into a gameplay mechanic
>>
>>319655532
>I can't wait to see how awful that giant open field
If it's like Link to the past, it will be ok.
>>
>>319655735
I don't really mean the quality of the grass it's just every game is trying to be a time sink to justify a full price purchase
>>
Wind waker would have been the best zeldw game if it wasn't rushed

Zelda U was delayed for a long time to work on it

So there's that
>>
>>319655043
>Wind Waker if it had the proper amount of content and dungeons
We haven't seen anything in terms of content beyond a goat farmer and two enemies. We don't even know if there are dungeons.

There's no reason to look forward to this. Everything we've seen so far looks like the same old shit.
>>
File: 1341599051636.jpg (44 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
1341599051636.jpg
44 KB, 256x320
>>319656213
Forgive a guy for being optimistic
>>
It's going to be Shadow of the Colossus but the brief intro of SotC will be lengthened to about two hours and you'll have 30 minutes of exposition between each boss. And there will be less bosses.
>>
>>319654958
To see how bad it is

It looks like dog shit, and holy shit does Epona look bad
>realistic horses in a stylized video game
>>
You see that mountain?
>>
>>319656086
Twilight Princess was also delayed for years but that game is trash.
>>
>>319656513
What are you talking about? I remember Twilight Princess fondly. Just ignore all the bad parts and NEVER REPLAY IT.
>>
>>319654958
Wind Waker was amazing though. So for as long as it actually has interesting content evenly spread out in a way that you can expect it. Like in Wind Waker. Then I would be completely fine with it.

Unlike in Twilight Princess where you could ride through entire caverns and find huge fields that barely has anything in it. While others never had anything at all.
>>
This game is going to be shit. Japan cant into open world games.
>>
File: 1433877248186.gif (377 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1433877248186.gif
377 KB, 500x270
>>319654958
Because unlike Wind Waker the area isn't a barren, featureless sea pocked with copypasted islands, and we have no idea if it'll be utterly lacking in dungeon content. Furthermore, the art style is infinitely superior to Wind Waker's. And lastly, the game does not feature Toon Link, meaning there is a chance for the game to be good (whereas all Zelda games featuring Toon Link are bad).
>>
>>319656513
TP is a much better experience if you save just after the tear collection part, then start every replay of the game from there.
>>
As long as it's not as it doesn't treat us like we're retarded as it did in SS, I'm all for it.
>>
>>319656724

Neither can the west

Open world games have almost always universally sucked. However, I'm hopinh Zelda avoids the usual 'open world' trends, and instead of filling it with shitty minigames and missions that all feel the same, it's jyst a big world with secrets and shops and items and dungeons for the player to find on their own

AKA a 3D, modern version of the first Legend of Zelda
>>
>>319654958
Who cares about you exactly?
>>
>>319655532
>>easy as piss
I actually died a few times playing A Link Between Worlds, since I apparently did the temple that had the armor upgrade last.
Either way that's way more than I can say about Ocarina of Time, of which I played through without even dying once barring a one time failure on the final boss before completing it again on the second try.

Does that mean that I consider ALBW hard? No. Still overall quite easy. But honestly, I really just think that people have forgotten about the previous games. ALBW wasn't easier. Just easy.
This is of course barring Zelda II. That game was cool.
>>
>>319654958

These colors are awful.

I literally can't look at the picture for too much time.
>>
>>319656513
Hey, at least it's better than Wind Waker, which was rushed. The precedent favors delays.
>>
>>319656213
>We don't even know if there are dungeons.
What? Am I missed something, or Aonuma somehow managed to fuck up Zelda THIS hard already?
>>
>>319656687
I've actually discovered most people seem to appreciate Twilight Princess more on the second playthrough. I certainly found plenty of shit I never saw on the first go. It's a big game with lots of cool touches, I'm really looking forward to the HD version.
>>
>>319657091
does zelda 2 have anything notable going for it besides being markedly more difficult than the other games?
>>
>>319656790
You're onions are incorect
>>
>>319657334
Define noteable? It was the first Zelda to have towns, sidequests and a bunch of other stuff if that's what you meant.
>>
Sadly the last Zelda game that had any balls to evolve the formula was Majora and the dev team has long been incapable of producing another game like that.

Wind Waker was Nintendo backing off on making ambitious Zelda games that required the user to break down the game to understand how to continue. They basically do everything but draw a line to the next objective, Dead Space style, nowadays. They are all easy. Classic Majora without a game guide actually required the player to really explore and pay attention to every detail
>>
>>319657273
Just cheap bait, I've seen almost 1 minute of footage confirming at least 1 underground dungeon.
Source: Happy holidays and look forward to a grand 2016
>>
>>319656971
>the usual 'open world' trends
Hahaha that's like asking an FPS to not be in first person. Calling the crux of the open world genre a "trend"-- that's a good one.
>>
>>319657508
>Sadly the last Zelda game that had any balls to evolve the formula was Majora
SS was the biggest shift from the formula than any other 3D Zelda
But it shifted in all the wrong directions
>>
File: 1445754790585.jpg (27 KB, 393x317) Image search: [Google]
1445754790585.jpg
27 KB, 393x317
Daily reminder bad mainline Zelda games don't exist
>>
>>319657648
*In my opinion
>>
>>319657386
My onions are fresh as fuck. You're just pissed because they make you tear up like a little bitch.
>>
They're just burdening themselves by making the wii u version when their next console could probably handle their ideas. That grass already looks nothing like the e3 trailer and the radius of it around you looks like 5 feet.
>>
>>319655043
Is going to be fucking empty like MGS V while not looking as good as MGS and using some retarded cellshading shit for "artistic" reasons. Fuck off.
>>
>>319656971
>AKA a 3D, modern version of the first Legend of Zelda

That seems to be what they're going for, based on interviews. While it wasn't a perfect game, ALBW renewed my faith in their ability to make open, exploration-focused Zelda games with little railroading or handholding.
>>
>>319657563

Right, which is why the genre is shit. And why I'm hoping Zelda ignores trying to be a part of that genre

Again, just use the open world as an aesthetic on top of the core Zelda experience, instead of trying to make it an open world game, if that makes sense
>>
>>319657273
You haven't missed anything, they've just not shown dungeons. If they haven't shown them, we can't know if they are there and if there's a "proper amount" of them.

>>319657541
Wow, a whole 1 dungeon. Time to get hype.
>>
I know how this is going to end ( like always ):
>Game is released
>best Zelda game to date
>People start praising SS because Zelda cycle
>Mustard race mad they cannot play it
>3 years later emulation possible and them bragging about playing one of the best games ever
>Meanwhile shitposting in every thread from people who cant play the game
>>
>>319657648
A few of them were not great. If the good handheld games shine more than a mainline then it's pretty fucking average.
>>
>>319657334
Are you fucking serious? A lot of aspects from what we currently call Zelda come from Zelda 2. God fucking damn it I hate the SNES/N64 generation, you guys really drink the cool aid that Zelda 2 was a bad game or an unpopular one.
>>
last good zelda game was wind waker
>>
>>319654958
>Wind Waker with grass

But grass is pretty much the main feature of every Zelda game, this game has so much grass it'll probably the best Zelda game ever released.
>>
>>319657810
I'm saying it won't!
>>
>>319657581
Can you even name an area it deviated? If you take away the simon says sword play it's basically the same as any other 3D Zelda.
>>
>>319657995
Wind Waker is when the series became bad.
>>
>>319658073
This is Aonuma's wet dream. "Cut Grass" the game. God fucking damn it I hate this fucking casual.
>>
3D Zelda games have never been good

>Overly long, drawn out boring intros
>Empty overworlds
>Inevitable chunks of filler
>Money is always useless
>Stale combat filled with enemies that aren't threatening enough to make up for the simple mechanics

I really want the series to be good, I love the idea of dungeon crawling and puzzle solving and there's really not much else like it out there. But there's always something dragging the experience down
>>
>>319657710
in everyone's opinion outside this hipster site that hates every new zelda until a new one comes out, then suddenly they love the old ones except ocarina because it's too popular
>>
When I heard Skyrim was one of the major influences for Zelda U, I lost interest.
>>
I don't fucking care if you like it or not, figure shit out for yourself
>>
File: Tentalus.png (437 KB, 762x768) Image search: [Google]
Tentalus.png
437 KB, 762x768
can't wait to see the epic boss designs
>>
>>319654958
"i'm so edgy and i hate new things"

This is why you hate yourself.
>>
>>319658178
As soon as you reach the ground you're in a "dungeon". There is no overworld, just a tiny sky hub.
Crafting is also a pretty significant deviation.
And yes, the gimmicky swordplay also counts, even if you say it doesn't.
>>
>>319657581
I liked that Majora had some life in its world. I'd like to see that Link come back to change Ocarina of Times plot and open up the diverging timelines that other games use
>>
>>319654958
>I'm a jaded fuck who can't enjoy videogames anymore

Sucks to be you, OP
>>
>>319656926
>As long as it's not as it doesn't treat us like we're retarded
I have bad news for you, anon.
>>
Good Zelda games:
Zelda 2, LttP, Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, Link Between Worlds

Bad Zelda games:
Everything else
>>
>>319658253
People here still hate WW and SS. What are you talking about? Also TP is liked by its aesthetics but hated because it drops the ball on the rest.

Zelda hasn't been good SINCE OoT and maybe MM.
>>
>>319658404
"I pretend to like the new thing just so I can criticize the people who don't like the new thing"

This is why you pretend to like yourself; you can't just admit your own opinions and be honest with yourself.
>>
File: 1400954195375.png (7 KB, 399x501) Image search: [Google]
1400954195375.png
7 KB, 399x501
>>319658496
>People here still hate WW
Could not be further from the truth
>and SS
ye

>Also TP is liked by its aesthetics
What?! Common consensus is that the textures are vomit and the blurry filters just make them worse.
>but hated because it drops the ball on the rest
No, the dungeons are on point.

Are you a little high anon?
>>
>>319655043
so in ww is 1hour of gameplay = 45min on the ocean 15min doing dungeon to
45 on a horse and 15min dungeon...
lame game
>>
>>319658685
WW TP SS wtf can you say the game names not everyone is a nerd fatso
>>
>>319657903
But the handheld games ARE mainline.

>>319657995
This.
>>
>>319658496
That sounds like the opposite of most peoples' opinion on TP. It looks like garbage, but the dungeons are fantastic.
>>
File: 1403900055203.jpg (654 KB, 1252x789) Image search: [Google]
1403900055203.jpg
654 KB, 1252x789
>>319658795
shutup
>>
>>319657995
bhahahahhaah sure kek that was the worst zelda game ever
>>
>>319658404
Calling a Zelda rehash a "new thing" is retarded beyond belief.
>>
>>319658712
>with the proper amount of content
Hopefully you'll be bumping into interesting things on the way to that dungeon.
also
>1hour of gameplay = 45min on the ocean 15min
It's the other way around, don't get silly with your exaggerations
>>
File: well memed, jack.jpg (355 KB, 676x785) Image search: [Google]
well memed, jack.jpg
355 KB, 676x785
>>319658496
>Zelda hasn't been good SINCE OoT and maybe MM
I swear, this site is the most hipster place in earth.
>>
>>319657334
>does zelda 2 have anything notable going for it besides being markedly more difficult than the other games?
It has the most engaging combat in the series so far, except for Skyward Sword (if you don't waggle).
>>
>>319658447
>As soon as you go through the door you're in a "dungeon".

>There is no overworld, except the overworld.

>Crafting, which is basically a fancy word for a shitty fetch quest with an item upgrade at the end, is a pretty significant deviation, despite the series having upgrades since the first fucking game.

>And yes, the gimmicky swordplay also counts, despite not having any real impact on battles.

By your logic Wind Waker is a significant depature since it doesn't have a hub field.
>>
Why are you people against pretentious big open areas with no content in them suddenly? I'd think that this is the exact kind of Zelda game you guys asked for.

I remember coming on /v/ back when Skyrim was new, and you guys told me I was a hipster for not liking it, and I had ADD because I found it boring just walking through the fields, waiting to be taken to the next actual meaningful content.

I've always preferred games that just strongly grab your attention right from the beginning, and maintain that level of excellence and quality, and constantly have you doing something interesting and meaningful throughout the entire game. There are plenty of games like that, so there is no reason to ever settle for less. Either you guys are just contradicting yourselves, or maybe some of my preaching on /v/ against these boring, shitty games have actually raised peoples' standards and opened their eyes.
>>
>>319659187
>metacritic
Suck my balls, unclefucker.
>>
>>319659187
>I need other casuals to verify my "opinions" for me

Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>You will never play Majora's Mask with grass, minus Cell Shading.
>>
>>319659242
Wind Waker is just an inverse hub where the points of interest lie within the overworld and not on the edges, it's not a big change.
What SS does different is drastically reduce the area of this hub to one village (as opposed to 4/5 in other games) and 4/5 points of interest (as opposed to a couple dozen in other games).
No discovery takes place in SS' overworld, you know where everything is from the get go as the game shows you in 3 large beams of light, and once you step off Skyloft, it's effectively a stage select screen but less convenient.
This was an intentional thing (I think) because Aonuma drastically undervalued the "discovery" part of the series.
It's this departure from "discovery" that makes SS the most different by far.
>>
>>319659282
/v/ is not one person. Now the most common opinion seems to be that Open World games currently are fucking garbage.
>>
>>319659030
bumping into interesting things you mean that crap minigames - sidequest who are just bothering to reach your goal how tha fuck is that interesting u kek
>>
>>319659676
It's interesting to me, and I'm genuinely sorry you disagree.
>>
File: 1437223504613.png (123 KB, 405x281) Image search: [Google]
1437223504613.png
123 KB, 405x281
>>319659302
>>319659317
>Only my opinion counts and those that are like it
/v/ - the argument.
>>
>>319654958
Has the sword always been that long, or does it looks that way because Link is sitting?
>>
>>319660010
No you fucking retard. Seeking validation on Metracritic is retarded. If you want to argue that SS or WW are the best Zelda ever made, go on and do it, present your arguments but don't expect people here to respect your opinion if the only thing you have to say is "you are all hipsters that don't like what is popular!"
>>
>>319660149
No you're right, it's like 50% bigger than usual
>>
File: implying.gif (2 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
2 MB, 300x168
>>319659317
>casuals
>implying Zelda isn't apriori casual
>implying the opinion of a bunch of contrarian neckbeards has any more validity
>implying hating on everything after OoT and MM started not because of those being not objectively better but simply the ones people grew up with
>>
>>319660010
Nice hypocrisy lad.
>>
>>319655532
>>full of shitty tutorials
>>large but empty over-world with what little secrets being rupees
>>little use for items outside of dungeons
Twilight Princess is so guilty of this, holy shit I can't believe how people are excited about the HD remake. As for Zelda U, there's hope that it'll be more like ALBW, and what we've heard about the game so far lead us to believe that.
>>
>>319659282
People have different opinions, anon. Those Skyrimfags are probably busy masturbating over Fallout 4. Whereas some Zelda fans have always decried open overworlds.

Only good overworlds in my opinion were LoZ/LA/Oracles.

>>319659654
There was no illusion of discovery in any of the 3D Zeldas. The beams of light are a necessity because of the difficulty some people have in navigating 3D space.

WW had like 2 villages, and Link's home island. TP had Hyrule, and the farm. Only thing SS is guilty of is maintaining the downward trend of modern Zelda games.
>>
>>319654958
Finally! A Galactik Football video game!
>>
>>319654958

For the waifus and their rule 34.
>>
>>319659187
>TP has the highest Meta and User score
Aaaaaand discarted
>>
>>319660539
>There was no illusion of discovery in any of the 3D Zeldas
I haven't played SS, but in all the other 3D Zeldas you can find caves and/or mini-dungeons that aren't essential to the main story quest of the games.
>>
>>319660530
ALBW got easier as time went along because you had more capabilities as a player but the dungeons stayed balanced assuming you had nothing. I hope Zelda U at least has some sort of intended order for dungeons to keep a difficulty curve.
>>
>>319660539
>There was no illusion of discovery in any of the 3D Zeldas
Apart from the numerous caves, optional minidungeons and challenges such as Cave of Ordeals
>The beams of light are a necessity because of the difficulty some people have in navigating 3D space
Don't bullshit me, of the numerous complaints people have about the Zelda series, "It's hard to navigate the overworld" is not one of them.

Wind Waker had
>Outset Island
>Windfall Island
>Forest Haven
>Dragon Roost

Twilight Princess had
>Ordon Village
>Hyrule Castle
>Zora Domain
>Goron Springs

Skyward Sword had:
>Skyloft
>Pumpkin Inn

This is not a downward trend, it's a sudden and purposeful drop
>>
>>319654958
>>Wind Waker with grass

Removing the sea from the Wind Waker and replacing it with explorable landscape actually sounds like a great game, what are you complaining about?
>>
>>319660181
>Seeking validation in general consensus is retarted
What.
>>319660502
Where is the hypocricy? Don't use a word if you don't know what it means.

I didn't grow up with any Zelda and my perception isn't clouded with nostalgia, only played my first several years ago and liked it enough to play the rest.
I only played OoT when it came out on DS. And frankly it is just mediocre. It moved the series to 3d pretty well, but other than that nothing really stands out, maybe only time travel mechanic, and only somewhat. And it was done better in MM anyway. The characters aren't really memorable, neither is the music. It is just ok, 7/10, maybe 8, but not more. WW, on the other hand, has memorable characters, memorable music, much more defined style and atmosphere and a much greater sense of adventure. The story is better too, as link actually has a personal investment in saving his siter, rather than just being sent to stop evil on account of "it's yer destiny, lol".
The sailing can get tedious, but hd version I played rectifies that, so it's just a better game.
I like MM much more than OoT. While it has the same mechanics at it's core and the same visuals on a technical level. But it's dark and surreal style is what truly makes it stand out against not only OoT, but every other Zelda as well.
>>
>>319655043
>>Wind Waker if it had the proper amount of content and dungeons

The dungeons where shitty though. They all had the same rock texture plastered all over the walls. Forsaken Fortress was the only dungeon with it's own style and lay-out. The rest was just cave, cave, volcanic cave, cave, foresty cave, cave. Skyrim dungeons have more character than that.
>>
>>319660752
>>319660905
I meant in terms of main story quest. But yeah, SS certainly has less optional content to discover. Again, another symptom of the series decline.

>Don't bullshit me, of the numerous complaints people have about the Zelda series, "It's hard to navigate the overworld" is not one of them.
Because you navigate on a 2D plane. Unlike SS.

>This is not a downward trend, it's a sudden and purposeful drop
Because you're counting names instead of considering content. There's a pretty obvious slide if you compare what's in the areas, and how often you need to go back to them. Especially if you include OoT.
>>
>>319661270
Well let's hope the dungeons are harder and the textures more varied
>>
When you play a Zelda game for the first time, do you go for a 100% playthrough? And if so, do you look online for a guide and play as it tells you?
>>
>>319654958
We all know that Zelda Wii U going to be Twilight Princess game design with Skyward Swords artstyle.
>>
>>319661845
Beat the game normally first, doing the side stuff that looks interesting. If the game hooked me, reload last save and go for completion with guide notes.
>>
>>319661959
So shit overworld confirmed?
>>
>>319654958
Its still a zelda game and while it will probably have some bad points, you know you will have fun playing it.
>>
>>319656086
>best Zelda game finished in a year
But ww was rushed!
>>
>>319661845
I try for 100% first, since half the fun is in findin new things. I can't understand why people would follow a guide for an adventure game.
>>
>>319662271
"best Zelda game" had models, textures, MIDI samples and engine preprepared, Wind Waker had none of those
>>
>>319654958
Because WW was good.
>>
>>319658185
agreed but it was still good, just moving downhill
>>
>>319662898
>WW was good
lol
>>
>>319654958
Wii U getting Witcher 3?

Awesome!
>>
>>319658185
Well ww had an art style change and the toned the difficulty down to accommodate that artsyle and it was the right decision
But they made TP "dark" and then refused to revamp the difficulty to fit the new artsyle and the game has suffered for it
And SS has gotten even easier to accommodate the somewhat inaccurate motion controls instead of fine tuning the motion controls of creating a new method of combat to reduce the inaccuracies
>>
>>319660539
>Whereas some Zelda fans have always decried open overworlds.
That's all I see now though. Before, it was "WHY CAN'T ZELDA GAMES BE GOOD LIKE SKYRIM? SKYRIM HAS A MATURE, REALISTIC OVERWORLD, ZELDA IS FOR BABIES FOR NOT BEING DESIGNED IN THIS MANNER".

Now that people got what they wanted, and we have the pretentious open world Zelda everyone was begging for, everyone is against it. It's annoying because people should have to embrace the bullshit they caused. I'd rather people pretend to like this stupid shit, than just ruin one of my favorite series and then whine and cry when it's ruined.
>>
>Give me a reason why I should look forward to this

You literally posted the reason yourself.
>>
>>319654958
It will have good gameplay, although it will be too easy.

I've been saying for years that Zelda games need 1-3 optional ridiculously difficult dungeons.
>>
Majora is the best Zelda game. Literally the design choices cause debate within Nintendo today.

Anyone with a basic understanding of how it was made versus Wind Waker or Skyward Sword could understand why its better or at least more of a technical undertaking
>>
WW was fantastic except for that slow part of the game where you have to go collect 3 items
>>
>>319661270
>Skyrim dungeons have more character than that

I get the point you're making here but holy shit that is so far from true
>>
>>319656213
Because they're purposefully holding back information on the development, dipshit.

Nintendo knows nothing if not how to generate hype for mainline zelda.

Fucking underages I swear.
>>
>>319654958
You answered your own question before you even asked it
>>
>>319665430

To make it more on point; WW dungeons were the Skyrim dungeons of Zelda games
>>
File: 1447376724179.jpg (638 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447376724179.jpg
638 KB, 1920x1080
>>319659187
I can't believe Spirit Tracks got anywhere near that score.
>>
>>319655198
Gonna be like the twilight princess, launching gimped in two consoles with extra bloom on the new.
>>
>>319655532
The whole point of this game is taking the series in a new direction so you'd have to be retarded to use the recent games as indication
>>
>>319663943
Christ you're a retard.

>>319665478
Where's the hype jackass? They've held back information for so long there's no longer any hype, there's just shitposting about it moving to NX, and people complaining about the emptiness of open world games or the resulting flat difficulty that dragged ALBW down.
>>
>>319666671
Their biggest sin was delay the game + not even show anything at E3 2015.

Being secretive and vague about the game at these heights is harming their image. They need to hype that shit up if they want people to care about it again.
>>
>>319658492
Add Spirit Tracks and that's me. I know it's bait tho.
>>
>>319658345
If it's not gonna have designs like this I can already die happily. Rest is a bonus.

I was so hyped for SS and literally got shat in the face. Now I won't get myself worked up again and I will just accept it for what it may be.
>>
>>319657995
Wind Waker is complete shit
>>
>>319663635
>to accommodate that artsyle
Ya ok faggot.
>>
File: 1417131602279.png (259 KB, 798x457) Image search: [Google]
1417131602279.png
259 KB, 798x457
>>319654958
It helps that you dont have to play a song to change the direction of the horse.
>>
>>319661270
>Skyrim dungeons have more character than that.
I especially like the dungeon with the spiders and the draugr
>>
>>319657995
i like them all for some reason.
>>
>>319658492
>OoT bad
WHEN WILL THIS MEME END
>>
>>319657648
Squidward sword was pure shit
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.