[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, /v/. I bought one, along with Xenoblade. Turns out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Alright, /v/. I bought one, along with Xenoblade.
Turns out Xenoblade is a shitty neet simulator that is mediocre in every possible way, and unplayable to any reasonable adult with responsibilities. What else can I get before the buyers remorse really kicks in?
>>
>>319654485
Well you can get some better taste or kill yourself.
>>
>>319654485
I work full time, 4/10 shifts and managed to put in 26 hours since Sunday. That said you also aren't forced to plow through the game in one sitting.

What's your excuse?
>>
>Anons bought XBX without knowing what to expect
>>
Melee
>>
Why did you buy XcX, OP? Could you not tell what it was going to be?
>>
>>319654485
I felt the same way after /v/ lied about how great waifu warriors is. If anyine suggests hyrule warriors just fucking report them. XCX is fucking amazing though and my GoTY over MGSV.
>>
>>319655204
>>319655059
I expected a fun space adventure with gundams.
That fell apart fast.
>>
>>319654485
So you just don't like RPGs, huh?
>>
Fast Racing NEO comes out today.
Other than that there's ZombiU, Bayonetta 2, and that Need for Speed game if you don't care for nintendo.

Otherwise Try Smash, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon or Wonderful 101.
>>
>>319654485
Show the receipt with time stamp or this is just another trash thread.
>>
>>319654485
>with responsibilities

Like being a wageslave?
Or are you a wifeslave?
Child or family slave then?

Tell us your "responsibilties" anon.
>>
File: RC20P3L.jpg (176 KB, 1760x895) Image search: [Google]
RC20P3L.jpg
176 KB, 1760x895
>>319655921
If you even watched a single trailer or looked at the back of the box, you would've known.
>>
Do yourself a favor, and check or some of these gems.

Funky Barn
Hello Kitty Racers
Rabbids Land
Avengers: Battle for Earth
Sonic Boom
Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival
The Letter
Mystery of the Druids U
Rise of the Tomb Raiser

And don't forget all the amazing collectable Amiibo! It's wise to purchase at leat 5 of each model, more if you can afford it.
>>
>>319656387
What a dumb looking mexigook
>>
>>319656335
There's no point. If all you do is replace "responsibility" with "slavery" then tehre really is not point. And I'm not even that anon
>>
>>319656335
Since when have any of those been mutually exclusive?
Showing your age a bit there
>>
>>319656417
the barn isn't funky
>>
You could post the same bait but of another console that you didn't actually buy.
>>
>>319656797
Usually when someone says "I have responsibilties" as a reason for a game to be bad due to length, its just about always some situation that they put themselves in by choosing that over video games.

Look, its fine if someone wants to choose something in life over video games, that's their choice. But they shouldn't blame video games being "too long" for the fact that they themselves made the call long ago to do something else with their life then play video games. Responsibility is nearly always a choice unless its forced on you by forces beyond your control. Like the head of a household suddenly dying and you being the only one that can work or something.
>>
>I bought a console for one game
Your fault for being an idiot.
>>
>>319657536
Nah. It's just the difference between some dreg you play because it's mindless mild enjoyment and a quality game that happens to be long.

It's the difference between any Tales game and Dark Souls
>>
>>319657536
>But they shouldn't blame video games being "too long"

OP didn't say that, you made it up. Granted, I'm not clear what he meant with the responsibilities part, but a game being "too long" is just one interpretation of many.

From my own experience, it's not the length of the game, but the amount of dedication it demands from the players (and by extension: what the player gets in return for the time spent with it).

For a "reasonable adult with responsibilities" as OP puts it, the prospect of spending the remaining 3-4h you get to play games with menus, grinding and spreadsheets doesn't sound all that exiting.

It's still very much possible to spend weeks and months with a game, but there's only so much autism left after a day's work. You want to have some yep in the remaining free time. Guess that's why OP called XCX a neet sim.

If you're so generous to accept that people choose to do something different that play vidya all day, I should also accept that there are people who don't. If that's the target audience for XCX, then we can all agree that OP bought the wrong game
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.