[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Best versions of preferably good games I'll start Tetris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
ITT: Best versions of preferably good games

I'll start
Tetris
>>
File: Tetris Battle Gaiden (J).png (25 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
Tetris Battle Gaiden (J).png
25 KB, 256x224
>>319653695
You dun goof'd anon
>>
>not axis
Shit taste
>>
b-bump
Please, lets just have ONE video game thread
>>
I remember /v/ was weirdly excited for that game. Then I saw them sperging out over a level editor, and I just realized it was just because it's from Nintendo.
>>
>>319653695

Tetris DS is the best version aside from the Grand Master series.
>>
>>319653695

I wish the grand master games would come to a portable device.
>>
>>319653695
Did they ever fix the glaring advantage Tetris players have over Puyo players?
>>
File: Puyo_Puyo_20th_Anniversary.jpg (15 KB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
Puyo_Puyo_20th_Anniversary.jpg
15 KB, 200x180
>>319653695
I don't know much about Tetris games, but that definitely isn't the best Puyo game.
>>319654234
The last Puyo Puyo game to get a western release was in 2004, and some people were hoping that it'd get an American release since it has Tetris in it. They were wrong. It barely had any threads at all though, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

>>319654896
The games are too different to really work well together.
>>
>>319656316
Maybe it didn't come here because Ubisoft got the rights to release that PS4 Tetris game?
>>
Thank you Henk Rogers for being so fucking Jewish about the tetris license
>>
>>319656945
>>319656597
It's also a Puyo Puyo game, don't forget that
Didn't they release only Fever and one on the GBA in the West?
>>
>>319653695
>not grand master tetris
>>
>>319657063
Those two and Puyo Pop (Puyo Puyo Tsu) for the NGPC
>>
File: 1446015717191.jpg (17 KB, 305x349) Image search: [Google]
1446015717191.jpg
17 KB, 305x349
If your copy of Tetris wasn't made out of ice and iron by Joseph Stalin himself using nothing but a hammer and sickle, it isn't the best version of Tetris.
>>
>>319654325
>spin the piece and receive infinite time to plan your next move, the game

I adore tetris DS but shit the actual Tetris takes no skill at all. I'm absolute trash and I got to 9,999 lines cleared with literally no effort

also, doesn't break the game but still unforgivable:
>each lap makes you listen to super mario OST for 100 lines and the goat Tetris theme remix for only 10
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.