[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buy a bundle on steam, It doesn't let me have one of th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 0yI4hVf.jpg (400 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
0yI4hVf.jpg
400 KB, 3840x2160
Buy a bundle on steam, It doesn't let me have one of the games because I already have it, Also this
http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-12/10/steam-hacked-77000-times-a-month
>>
>>319651875
It literally tells you that you won't get an extra copy of games you own. Maybe you should pay attention.
>>
>>319651978
I know, I saw that and bought it anyway because it was still a good price but does seem a little jewy
>>
So don't use the service anymore? Christ, what is the point of this thread?
>>
>>319652134
>Doesn't understand bitching and moaning about something but still continue to use it
It's like it's your first day on the Internet.
>>
>>319652328
Bitching about something and continuing to use it is the sign of a beta male
>>
>>319652407
He says this to someone on a Chinese cake decorating website
>>
>>319652407
at least i dont have to pay to use the internet service i already own
>>
>>319651875
Alright. Why should I care?
>>
>>319652515
Ok?

>>319652536
What are you even referencing here? What does it have to do with you being a beta? You complain, but will still bow down and suck that fat cock. Either take it out of your mouth for good or don't bitch. Pirate or use a competitor.
>>
>>319651978
why though? Why dont i get something i paid for?
its like getting a "buy one get one free" deal at the store and then the clerk tells you "oh, since you alreaddy bought one, you dont need the second thing"
>>
>>319652958
So buy them separately and buy the one you own as a gift copy
>>
>>319653329
You know bundles are cheaper than buying them separately
>>
>>319653727
If cost is a problem for you then why not pirate?
>>
>>319651875
I hate valve/steam as much as the next guy but why would you want a 2nd digital copy tied to your account?
>>
>>319651875
>steam-hacked-77000-times-a-month
Quality click bait title.
>>
>>319653758
Do you work for Steam?

Here is a bundle of items, Give me money and I will give you this bundle for less than what you would be spending on them separately.

Oh, You already have one of the items, Well I wont give you that one then but you will still pay the same price for the full bundle.
>>
>>319654104
So pirate. Stop being a kuck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.