[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xenoblade Chronicles X (XCX)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1448386535132.webm (3 MB, 530x400) Image search: [Google]
1448386535132.webm
3 MB, 530x400
No Xenoblade Chronicles X thread? Well lets start one.

What are you guys currently doing in the game? What's your party looking like? Elma, Irina & Alexa here.
>>
>Sony USA got rid of "PS3 games must have dubs" restriction
>Still no Super Robot Wars OGsaga localization
>>
>Broken Helicopter sidequest
>Connect to red wire
>Everyone died going home

I'm going to find the key we've lost, and lose it myself.
>>
>>319652347
Wait...there was a reason for that note? I was looking through my Intel and one of the messages said "helicopter repair" and said always use blue. Was wondering why they would give me such random info
>>
>>319652520
Yeap, somewhere in Noctilum
>>
>>319652520
The difference seems to be just 10k credits. I don't know if the death of those characters lock you out from other quests. It still feels horrible to fuck up like that.
>>
>everybody says Lin's Quest too hard or too long
>decide not to eat and solve the problem instead
>mission complete instantly

Love it when things go my way in this game
>>
So my map shows me some quests called "Heart to Heart" with no icon whatsoever. It also says "Requirements: Watch 1st Heart to Heart", "Watch 2nd Heart to Heart" and "Watch 3rd Heart to Heart".

Where the fuck is the first one?
>>
I heard Gwyn is an important character to gain affinity with since there's a story mission that requires it.
Are Lao and Doug important too?
>>
Gwin has grown on me. Thought he was a bit of a pussy at first but now I dig him

>>319653574
Mission 11 requires you to do Nine Lives and Boot Camp which are Gwin focused. Not seen anything focused on Doug. I am unsure about Doug but he was an important character in one of the earlier chapters.
>>
>>319651785
Gonna buy it today

I wanna do Funnels + Spears. Which one should i go towards first ?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.