[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is no one talking about literally the best game on the W
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: It's a Promise.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
It's a Promise.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
Why is no one talking about literally the best game on the Wii U?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re1r0mL6BW4
>>
>>319647384
So how is the game, exactly? Considering giving this to my bro for Christmas since he's been talking about it recently.
>>
>>319647384
because it's better on the wii.
>>
>>319647384
cause its on a dead system
>>
>>319647490
just look at the cutscene quality and find out anon :^)
>>
>>319647384
That looks legitimately terrible
>>
literally anime 3d sonic the hedgehog

what's the appeal even
>>
>>319647490
Tell him to prepare for the most progressive gameplay in the LAST TEN YEARS OF BIDEO BLAMES!!!?!
>>
The wii version looks works and plays better.
especially emulated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt86zIUo-TM

Keep in mind the game works full speed on dolphin the video is lagging because of capture software..

Now compare it to the WIIU version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjraHA3-fKA
>>
The best game on the Wii U also happens to be the worst version of the game?
>>
>>319647913
>muh grafics
Get a clue normie
>>
>>319648330

Are you retarded? The Wii U version is just a port of the terrible 3DS version.

The Wii version was created with Wii Mote controls in mind, has better gameplay, and better color and graphics.
>>
this game looks like it should be on steam greenlight. The Wii U truly is saved!
>>
>>319648330
Nice bate.

Id bite if it ware not for the fact the Better looking version is on older hardware.
And the fact the older hardware version also has better GAME PLAY.
>>
Wii version is really good, but fuck that Sin&Punishment level
>>
>>319647384
That's literally NIGHTS.
>>
>>319648430
>muh port
>muh grafics
Nothing personnel kid
>>
>>319648448
and the wii version has multiplayer, which the wii u version does not.
>>
>>319648650
why the fuck did they make the wii u version then
>>
>>319647913
The Wii U version is fucking awful. It's like someone sucked all the color out of it.
>>
>>319647384
Never saw a trailer that discouraged me from buying the game until now.
>>
>>319647384
Looks like gravity rush but worse for some reason.
>>
>>319647598
>>319647817
I could care less about either of those things, I'm asking is the gameplay at least decent?
>>
>>319650668
just fuck your little brother ham hole :)
>>
>>319650668
Its (spoilerhashtagspoilerx) fuck your brother haammmm hole (/hashtagxspoilerhamholespoiler)
>>
>>319647384
>>319647913
whats this? Sonic Icarus: Uprising?
>>
look like 2005 game lol (im sorry)
>>
I'm getting heavy Dreamcast era Sega vibes from this, and I like this.

I'll have to check out that Wii version.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.